Are you a terrorist?

May 10, 2005
The virginia news source recently discovered a Virginia state training manual on terrorism. Included are descriptions of terrorist groups and their motivations and activities.

Look at the document for yourself by clicking here
Welcome to the new America...

The document lists domestic terror groups:

Domestic:
- Anti-government and Militia movement
- Racist, sepratist and Hate Groups
- Environmental and Animal Rights Extremists
- Property Rights Activists
- Religious Extremists
- Street Gangs

The document goes on to discuss what terrorists are after...

What are terrorists After Now?
Terrorists have the following goals in mind when committing their acts:
- Create an atmosphere of anxiety amongst the public
- Undermine confidence in the government
- Influence government or social policy

So, are you a terrorist?

Are you beginning to see the danger we are in?

StoptheMadness1 said:
The virginia news source recently discovered a Virginia state training manual on terrorism. Included are descriptions of terrorist groups and their motivations and activities.

So, are you a terrorist?

No.

StoptheMadness1 said:

So, are you a terrorist?

I have---the administration won't admit who the real enemy is in the WOT. It's a war on Islam. Pretty hard to sell a war on a "religion".

Do you understand what this is saying?

If you are a property rights activist, a person who strongly believes in ownership of their private property, you are classified as a terrorist.

Do you like to speak out about social problems, do you question the government? perhaps you point out things that portray the government in a negative light?

You must be a terrorist!

This document is horrifying in its broad implications, where is the raging response?

Your government is using the WOT to crack down on legitimate dissent!

StoptheMadness1 said:
Do you understand what this is saying?

If you are a property rights activist, a person who strongly believes in ownership of their private property, you are classified as a terrorist.

Do you like to speak out about social problems, do you question the government? perhaps you point out things that portray the government in a negative light?

You must be a terrorist!

This document is horrifying in its broad implications, where is the raging response?

Your government is using the WOT to crack down on legitimate dissent!

Show me where a property right's activist has been jailed.

Back up your claim. Not what something says...show me where it has happened.

Sir, when the government puts something on paper, the next step is implementing it. If you saw a piece of legislation saying that gun owners will have their legally owned firearms forcefully taken from them, would you wait for the first case of illegal confiscation? Or... would you take action to throw out the bad piece of legislation before the power is abused?

Do we still value the freedoms we hold so dearly enough to boldly speak up when they are abused?

I don't need to back up my "claims." I am not "claiming" anything, I am showing you a government document classifying law abiding property rights activists as terrorists!!!

I understand completely what you are saying.

But I will give you another analogy.

If a city passed a law that receiving a parking ticket could be punishable by death, I'm not going to worry about it until I see someone hung in town square.

I will make sure I don't get a parking ticket and wait to see what happens to the first person who does.

When the government uses that piece of paper to consider "terrorist" charges against someone who does one of those two things, then I will worry.

StoptheMadness1 said:

So, are you a terrorist?

One small problem with this whole thread. It is taken out of context.

Terrorists are terrorists because of the methods they use to achieve their goals and NOT because they are activists or try to influence a political outcome. Someone is making mountains out of mole hills.

For some reason this thread had been bugging me. I have finally figured out why: The original poster has taken the listed goals of some terrorists and tried to present them as the definition of the word 'terrorist'. Interestingly enough, the definition for the word is given right up front in the pamphlet. The original poster either did not read the entire thing himself, is being deliberately deceitful, or is illiterate...possibly all three.

I do not appreciate being called deceitful, or illiterate.

Read the manual, read underneath "Terrorist organizations" and what do you find?

"Property rights activists"

Why should we even be seeing our government do this? let alone accept it...

If you cannot see this for what it is, I am sorry, and there is nothing else I can say.

CSM said:
For some reason this thread had been bugging me. I have finally figured out why: The original poster has taken the listed goals of some terrorists and tried to present them as the definition of the word 'terrorist'. Interestingly enough, the definition for the word is given right up front in the pamphlet. The original poster either did not read the entire thing himself, is being deliberately deceitful, or is illiterate...possibly all three.

The print is really small, maybe they need glasses.

StoptheMadness1 said:
I do not appreciate being called deceitful, or illiterate.

Read the manual, read underneath "Terrorist organizations" and what do you find?

"Property rights activists"

Why should we even be seeing our government do this? let alone accept it...

If you cannot see this for what it is, I am sorry, and there is nothing else I can say.

I called you neither; I merely stated that the possibility exists that you are illiterate, decietful and/or did not read the pamphlet. By the way there are property rights activists who are also terrorists ... not because they are property rights activists but because of the methods they use (violent acts against unarmed and largely innocent bystanders). You sir, would have us beleive that ALL property rights activists are terrorists, regardless of their methodology and further suggest that the US government believes them to be terrorists as well.

Again, you are either being deliberately decietful, are illiterate in that you cannot comprehend what you are reading, or are only reading selected passages and not the whole pamphlet. That does not mean there are other possible reasons for your position. You could be just plain stupid.

Do you want more?

How about this.....

Here is a pamphlet issued by the Phoenix office of the FBI.

Read it here

Who are the terrorists?

Right-wing Extremists
- "defenders" of US Constitution against federal government and UN (super patriots)

Why has "defending" the constitution become a red flag indication of being a terrorist?

CSM said:
I called you neither; I merely stated that the possibility exists that you are illiterate, decietful and/or did not read the pamphlet. By the way there are property rights activists who are also terrorists ... not because they are property rights activists but because of the methods they use (violent acts against unarmed and largely innocent bystanders). You sir, would have us beleive that ALL property rights activists are terrorists, regardless of their methodology and further suggest that the US government believes them to be terrorists as well.

Again, you are either being deliberately decietful, are illiterate in that you cannot comprehend what you are reading, or are only reading selected passages and not the whole pamphlet. That does not mean there are other possible reasons for your position. You could be just plain stupid.

Stop it, CSM. It's right there, page 3, second paragraph. Everyone else saw it, this person is not "right". There was a breif period of coherence, but it didn't last long.

• Thanks
Reactions: CSM
Said1 said:
Stop it, CSM. It's right there, page 3, second paragraph. Everyone else saw it, this person is not "right". There was a breif period of coherence, but it didn't last long.
Aw cmon. I was having fun.

StoptheMadness1 said:
Do you want more?

How about this.....

Here is a pamphlet issued by the Phoenix office of the FBI.

Read it here

Who are the terrorists?

Why has "defending" the constitution become a red flag indication of being a terrorist?

Again, taking things out of context does not add credence to your position. This particular pamphlet is quite clear that its purpose is to aid in identifying CRIMINAL activities used by such groups.

StoptheMadness1 said:
Sir, when the government puts something on paper, the next step is implementing it. If you saw a piece of legislation saying that gun owners will have their legally owned firearms forcefully taken from them, would you wait for the first case of illegal confiscation? Or... would you take action to throw out the bad piece of legislation before the power is abused?

Do we still value the freedoms we hold so dearly enough to boldly speak up when they are abused?

I don't need to back up my "claims." I am not "claiming" anything, I am showing you a government document classifying law abiding property rights activists as terrorists!!!

Chill---we have immigration laws too---on paper even---we don't enforce them. It's profiling--we need it.

Forum List

Back