Are you a Survivor?

I will add one thing do what works best for you. If you can't do the Rambo shit don't do it, if you start out like a rocky in the beginning that’s fine keep going. But keep it simple. Do not do shit you have seen done in the movies. Do shit you have prepared for.

All the good thoughts in the world won't help if you have made no preparations. You need to have at least something to survive on or with. If for example your car dies like you said and you have nothing in the car with you, no material to stay warm, no water or drinks no food. After x number of hours you will be dead anyway, no matter how uplifting your thoughts are, unless someone finds you.

If society ends and you have no means to protect yourself in the following anarchy, those great thoughts might help you if you are enslaved but they won't help against the killers that will kill you just cause. You better have some means of protection.

Exactly!

The trunk of my car is stocked with 10 cases of Hormel chili.

LOL,10 cases?

Actually the scorpion will out survive the cockroach. I just happen to be a scorpion OCT 24.

i am inclined to believe that you are actually a scorpion.

10 tiny limbs hitting a keyboard might produce similar results.

My birhday is Oct. 24 it has been for almost 50 years. So yep I am a SCORPION, have a great day cockroach

i will mark it on my calendar. and will congratulate you.

you have remarkable skills for a scorpion, remarkable age, too.

terrarium-bred?

I doubt any collapse will happen now. If society were going to collapse it would have done so by now. Currently we have the lowest crime rates of any recession.

I like how these survivalist videos always say to stock up on meds & antibiotics. How can we do that if we need a doctors prescription to get them in this communistic fascist country?

If you manage to score some then most likely the fascist police will bust you for having them & lock you up in jail.

I doubt any collapse will happen now. If society were going to collapse it would have done so by now. Currently we have the lowest crime rates of any recession.

I like how these survivalist videos always say to stock up on meds & antibiotics. How can we do that if we need a doctors prescription to get them in this communistic fascist country?

If you manage to score some then most likely the fascist police will bust you for having them & lock you up in jail.

It's happen before why are you so certain it can't happen again?

It will\is. Like nobody can even imagine.

It will\is. Like nobody can even imagine.

Like New Orleans?

I am not saying it can't happen. I am saying it is less likely than it was last year at the height of the crash that spawned our TEA Party movement. No I don't think the government or bankers have straightened up their act. I just think the people have mellowed out.

Like I said crime is extremely low for a recession. The societies glue has held together better than expected. I think it is because of the post 9/11 & Katrina vigilant & thicker skin mentality. Also supplying ample food stamps, "broken windows policing", locking up chronic trouble makers before they spread their tactics & a majority of Americans loading up on guns & ammo is a major deterrent for criminals & government.

There is also this internet social messaging thing going on where we can get into each-others heads, argue & work out our differences without physically getting into each-others face & starting riots. I think we went through the flash point & the fire did not ignite.

Last edited:
I am not saying it can't happen. I am saying it is less likely than it was last year at the height of the crash that spawned our TEA Party movement. No I don't think the government or bankers have straightened up their act. I just think the people have mellowed out. Like I said crime is extremely low for a recession. The societies glue has held together better than expected. I think it is because of the post 9/11 & Katrina vigilant & thicker skin mentality. Also supplying ample food stamps, "broken windows policing", locking up chronic trouble makers before they spread their tactics & a majority of Americans loading up on guns & ammo is a major deterrent for criminals & government.

I am not saying it can't happen. I am saying it is less likely than it was last year at the height of the crash that spawned our TEA Party movement.No I don't think the government or bankers have straightened up their act. I just think the people have mellowed out.

You haven't been paying attention if you think people have mellowed out. But all it will take is one spark and the fall will begin. Which it doesn't matter if the people have mellowed out. When things start to fall people can be mellow or upset, it's not going to stop the fall one way or another.
Food stamps? You think government supplied food stamps is the answer? Food stamps are pieces of paper that is backed by the government. When the Government can no longer back those pieces of paper where will those who recieve food stamps get their food?
OH yell gun sells have went up but you can't eat a gun. For those people who have mainly bought guns an ammo and noit prepared with other things will be elling their guns for food orrobbing people who have food and maybe will be killed while doing so.

i just think only pussies would blame the government or society for their problems, and there just arent enough pussies out there. they started to gain some momentum, then they realized that precipitating rebellion over a recession was pussy and they largely cocked up and got on with life.

They also degrade with time (and I think humidity, extreme temps etc. but I dunno). If I had an infection and only expired drugs were available, I suppose I'd take them....but if you are planning to do this and have wee ones, might ask the pharmacist what becomes of old drugs and those who take them.

If any of that kind of stuff happens when I 'm driving I just climb into the back seat for a nap and send the wife out to bring back the Calvary. When they arrive I am well-rested and ready to resume the trip after the emergency is resolved.

They also degrade with time (and I think humidity, extreme temps etc. but I dunno). If I had an infection and only expired drugs were available, I suppose I'd take them....but if you are planning to do this and have wee ones, might ask the pharmacist what becomes of old drugs and those who take them.

I always have two complete regiments of antibiotics, I like to take long hikes or canoe trips for vacations, I tell the Doc I'm going to canoe the Gasconade River for two weeks and I'd like a 'script for penicillin just in case. According to the Army, penicillin has a shelf life of up to 10 years.

i just think only pussies would blame the government or society for their problems, and there just arent enough pussies out there. they started to gain some momentum, then they realized that precipitating rebellion over a recession was pussy and they largely cocked up and got on with life.

Who's blaming the government for anything? Only a pussy would depend on others for help, only a pusyy does not prepare for the worse. What rebillion are you talking about? Did a rebillion happen in New Orleans? Only a pussy assumes he has his ass covered when he depends on the government.

You didn't watch those video's I posted for you, did you? Do you want to remain a victim?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOfthwm_v3E&feature=related]YouTube - Top 5 Antibiotics for SHTF Storage[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2JZPIY82jw&feature=related]YouTube - Mobile Medical Kit Preparation - Zones of Preparedness[/ame][/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back