Are you a Republican or a Trumpster?

Make America Great Again!

When exactly did America STOP being great??? Was it with the election and re-election of a dark skinned guy?

Please shove your Race Card up your ass, you asshole.

IMO, in the context of this question, America "Stopped being great" when the average Middle Class Man had his assumption that he would do at least as well as his father dashed by the cruel rocks of modern reality.

Well, the economic "decline" of middle class man (AND women) has been going on for half a century.......I believe that "make America great again" is the kind of dog-whistle that draws latent racism into the open.

In all honesty, a voter cannot really be both a republican and a Trump supporter....In a sense, Trump HAS formed a 3rd party.....

As others have posted, Paul Ryan (and Preibus) have called for Trump to comply with GOP policies and ideologies, while Trump has clearly stated that it is not he who will conform to GOP policies and that his voters want the GOP to comply with HIS policies (as murky as these policies may be.)

Fully realizing that my own party is severely divided, the differences between Sanders and Clinton PALE in comparison to what the GOP and RNC is experiencing.......We are living in interesting times.

Sorry, the Republican brand is now Trump.

He is the face of the Republican party.

That's the way it goes.

The ultimate RINO troll hijacked your party and now it's the rest of you standing on the outside looking in.

Don't worry, he can't win.

Your party will recover in 20 years or so.

When exactly did America STOP being great??? Was it with the election and re-election of a dark skinned guy?
It's been an ongoing decline for quite some time but Barry's colossal ineptitude has exacerbated it IMO.

Just curious why you'd inject the president's skin color into the discussion? Are you a black-hating racist or something?

I wonder if his current wife knew ? she knows now

For Cinco de Mayo, Donald Trump ate a taco salad on top of a bikini-clad photo of his ex-wife, Marla Maples.

Benny Verified account ‏@bennyjohnson
Donald Trump is eating a taco salad on top of a bikini-clad photo of his ex-wife, Marla Maples.

Cht5rT-UYAAIQi0.jpg

Cht5toHUgAAiPd2.jpg
Cht5wrnUgAA0Leo.jpg

Please shove your Race Card up your ass, you asshole.

IMO, in the context of this question, America "Stopped being great" when the average Middle Class Man had his assumption that he would do at least as well as his father dashed by the cruel rocks of modern reality.

Well, the economic "decline" of middle class man (AND women) has been going on for half a century.......I believe that "make America great again" is the kind of dog-whistle that draws latent racism into the open.

I asked you to shove that Race Card up your ass, you asshole.

And so, do you have something to say about the decline of the Middle Class Man regarding the topic?

YOu asked, I answered.

And all you did was play the Race Card. AGAIN.

Just curious why you'd inject the president's skin color into the discussion? Are you a black-hating racist or something?

Think what you want...For you, avoiding your own conscience is a coping mechanism.....

The HATRED and BLAME casting of Obama is unfounded and can ONLY be attributable to one or two (or both) factors......One, because Obama's elections beat the crap out of right wingers TWICE......OR, because a dark-skinned president "offended" your sensitivities.....

Search your conscience and you too can come up with your personal answer.

Best line ever...on Bill Maher tonight
Dan Savage
" The problem with the Republican Party is their base. They've been cranking up, gathering up every rube, racist, nut-job, sexist, homophobe in the entire country and calling them Republican. And finally, they voted for one of their own."

“Every weirdo in the world is on my wavelength.”
trump_university_1.png

1 in 5#TrumpVoters: We Shouldn’t Have Freed the Slaveshttp://bluenationreview.com/trump-voters-we-shouldnt-have-freed-slaves/ …

In all honesty, a voter cannot really be both a republican and a Trump supporter....In a sense, Trump HAS formed a 3rd party.....

As others have posted, Paul Ryan (and Preibus) have called for Trump to comply with GOP policies and ideologies, while Trump has clearly stated that it is not he who will conform to GOP policies and that his voters want the GOP to comply with HIS policies (as murky as these policies may be.)

Fully realizing that my own party is severely divided, the differences between Sanders and Clinton PALE in comparison to what the GOP and RNC is experiencing.......We are living in interesting times.

Wrong...I am both.....and a conservative above the other two....I vote republican because the democrats are racists and leftists......I will support Trump because it is him or hilary...and she is a vile human being, and a bad leader......

So yes...you can be both.....because we only have 2 choices......and picking the lesser of two evils is better than allowing the greater of two evils to gain power.

Best line ever...on Bill Maher tonight
Dan Savage
" The problem with the Republican Party is their base. They've been cranking up, gathering up every rube, racist, nut-job, sexist, homophobe in the entire country and calling them Republican. And finally, they voted for one of their own."

“Every weirdo in the world is on my wavelength.”
trump_university_1.png

1 in 5#TrumpVoters: We Shouldn’t Have Freed the Slaveshttp://bluenationreview.com/trump-voters-we-shouldnt-have-freed-slaves/ …

Yeah.....and those riots at the Trump rallies.......those are violent, racist, left wing, sexist, rube democrats.......

Wrong...I am both.....and a conservative above the other two....I vote republican because the democrats are racists and leftists......I will support Trump because it is him or hilary...and she is a vile human being, and a bad leader......

So yes...you can be both.....because we only have 2 choices......and picking the lesser of two evils is better than allowing the greater of two evils to gain power.

People need to start taking 3rd party candidates more seriously. That is the only way to change the status quo. Otherwise, we are going to continue with the same old, same old.

^ Empty meaningless post. One of course can be both a Trump supporter AND a Republican. The denial of that fact is baseless nonsense.

That said, it makes little sense to support the GOP which basically no longer STANDS for a damn thing. And supporting the drivel spewed by Donald Trump is something that, by and large, also makes little if any sense.

It is even less logical (or intelligent) to support the far left wing liberal Democrap Party and it is dangerously stupid to support the always dishonest & self-serving sow, Shrillary.

Since I live in the Empire State, it makes effectively zero difference who I cast my vote for in the General Election for President. Shrillary is going to get NY's Electoral College votes. We all know this already. Therefore, I have a luxury. I oppose Shrillary, but I don't have to vote for Trump, either, in order to try to prevent Shrillary from winning. For folks who find themselves in my position (detesting both Shrillary and, almost as badly, Trump) we could vote 3P.

This time around, I just might.

People need to start taking 3rd party candidates more seriously. That is the only way to change the status quo. Otherwise, we are going to continue with the same old, same old.

What we need to do is take over the republican party......like trump...but with stronger conservative principals. By the time a 3rd party was able to have the strength to pose a threat to the democrats....they will have secured their grip on the courts, the bureaucracy and the legislature.....making a 3rd party impossible....

What we need to do is take over the republican party......like trump...but with stronger conservative principals. By the time a 3rd party was able to have the strength to pose a threat to the democrats....they will have secured their grip on the courts, the bureaucracy and the legislature.....making a 3rd party impossible....

I hate conservative principles. Intrusive!

Think what you want...For you, avoiding your own conscience is a coping mechanism.....

The HATRED and BLAME casting of Obama is unfounded and can ONLY be attributable to one or two (or both) factors......One, because Obama's elections beat the crap out of right wingers TWICE......OR, because a dark-skinned president "offended" your sensitivities.....

Search your conscience and you too can come up with your personal answer.

Just because you consider the blame cast at Obama unfounded, doesn't meant that other people can't reasonably disagree.

It is very, very self serving of you to assume base motives for your ideological enemies.

Forum List

Back