Are You A Recovering Demoholic?

There IS help. There IS a way out. Hear the words of this recovering demoholic and hopefully it will inspire you to seek treatment....

Trumpisum saves yet ANOTHER life.

rightwingnut troll say what?

Looks like USMB is flooded with demoholic trolls, zero hopes for their recovering. But:

upload_2016-1-24_19-21-26.png

Last edited:
  • Banned
There IS help. There IS a way out. Hear the words of this recovering demoholic and hopefully it will inspire you to seek treatment....

Looks like USMB is flooded with demoholic trolls, no hopes for their recovering. But:

View attachment 61059

Yeah, they moved this to satire. The woman in the video seems to be clear enough. Maybe they are just racists?

I never tried "Demohol".

Tell me, does it come in a "Republi-CAN"?

If it does, I'll pass!:alcoholic:
(Its probably piss or bile or something that should be heavily regulated or outlawed!)

Looks like USMB is flooded with demoholic trolls, no hopes for their recovering. But:

View attachment 61059

Yeah, they moved this to satire. The woman in the video seems to be clear enough. Maybe they are just racists?

You're entire life is satire. If I needed to create a caricature of a right wing idiot, I would use you as the model.

That looks like Buford High way, near the old Book Nook!

You know, I catch hell trying to find an used book store in english in Miami.:(

Forum List

Back