Are you a Real American?

no, thanks.

i have enough hereditary baggage already.

Oh good. Glad he wrote that.

For a second, when I saw that Eder was posting here in this thread, I was afraid of getting a lecture from a "good German" on how to "be" a real American.

Whew.

we will probaly get that lecture from the cowardly X-American Douger....you know....when things get tough and they dont go your way.....put tail between legs and run to another Country......

I hear a lot of BS here from cons about freedom and liberties they never fought for or tried to protect (which is ok), so I would like to know if you all are Real Americans, what makes you think so?

Can you site some "BS" you've heard "around here" about freedom and liberties. "Real
Americans" would like to know just what your talking about.:smoke:

There are a lot of ways to show you are a real American.

Could you name a few?

What have you done to show you are a real American? How do you show other people, say foreigners to America how to be real Americans and what should they respect about America.

I pay taxes, I show "other people" the checks I send to the different goverment agencies.
As to what a foreigner should "respect" about America, I certainly couldn't say, and if they
were to ask me, well,I'd just ask them what they respect about their country .

This is NOT meant to be a Tit-4-Tat game, just what do you do to be part of our great country. Have you ever done a heroic act? Worked for the good of the public in some capacity? This is your moment to shine and ourr moment to be greatful for being here and thank you for whatever you have done.:eusa_angel:

I served during the Vietnam war, 1965 thru 1968. I served on our local school board, and as I said above, I've paid taxes.

No thanks is needed.:eusa_hand:

One could also ask the foreigner, "Of all the places in the world, Why did you choose AMERICA as the place you would want to be?"

And needed or not, Thank You for your service and GOD Bless you. I appreciate it.

Forum List

Back