are you a lighter thief?

are you a lighter thief?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DO you always end up with more lighters than you started out with at the end of the night? If so you are a lighter theif. :)

No, not always.

The kids that hang in this neighborhood actually have a verb for the casual theft of each other's lighters.

You Bic'd me!

It's weird, but if you're living with smokers, your stash of lighters seems to magically grow or diminish as if by magic.

There are times I have five lighters scattered about the place, none of which I purchased, and other times when I cannot find a light to save my life, even though I know that just yesterday I had more lighters than I knew what to do with.

Stoner magic, I expect.

Last edited:
DO you always end up with more lighters than you started out with at the end of the night? If so you are a lighter theif. :)

No, not always.

The kids that hang in this neighborhood actually have a verb for the casual theft of each other's lighters.

You Bic'd me!

It's weird, but if you're living with smokers, your stash of lighters seems to magically grow or diminish as if by magic.

There are times I have five lighters scattered about the place, none of which I purchased, and other times when I cannot find a light to save my life, even though I know that just yesterday I had more lighters than I knew what to do with.

Stoner magic, I expect.

we say you bic'd me here also. and I know exactly what you mean. I will have a million lighters but the moment I really need one I can't even find a cheap one.

I always automatically put the lighter in my pocket after using it, whether it's mine or someone else's, without even noticing. It's embarassing sometimes.

me too! and I always tell people if they want their lighter back they better remember to ask me because I will steal it without realizing it. :)

Back in my days when I still smoked weed, I lost lighters constantly. By the time you're done doing all your bong hits, you have no fucking idea whose lighter it was anyway.

I never stole them though. And since I'm not a cig smoker, I never really cared much about whether I had a lighter on me at any given moment.

It's always fun to watch a feenin' ass cig smoker voraciously try and find any kind of cigarette lighting implement when he doesn't have anything.

that is what they make oven's for!

I was talking about when you're away from home.

One day at work, this dude nearly lost his mind because he had no way to light a cig. It was funny and pathetic at the same time.

I've seen people feen less for a line of coke at the end of the bag.

I highly doubt that! :)
Try being out of coke and cigarettes at the same time. :lol:

Forum List

Back