are you a lighter thief?

are you a lighter thief?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
DO you always end up with more lighters than you started out with at the end of the night? If so you are a lighter theif. :)

No. Every couple of years I buy one of those big bulk packs of Bic lighters from Costco. For lighting my cigs, however, I use a Zippo.

I never buy lighters and I don't plan on stealing people's lighter but I always end up with a bunch or I end of with none at the end of the night. I gained one tonight.

No, I do notice I always have fewer pens at the end of the day tho. Methinks there are some pen theives in my workplace.. :eusa_think:

I'm totally a lighter thief.

I'll go to a buddys and come home with 2-3 of his lighters in my pocket. I just put em in the junk drawer and give em back when they come over. Everyone knows I dont mean to do it.

I always had a Zippo with a raised panther/mountain etching on it.. Nobody ever touched it, for fear of losing an arm.

I always carried Bic lighters in my purse for other people to steal.

i will steal a lighter in a heartbeat....i dont care what color....i think its an accident but my friends say other...i esp like red....if you got a red lighter its going home with me

yea. It's like a reflexive action. I will steal your lighter.

I don't smoke any more, but in college we use to have a lighter on a leash.

If you ever needed a lighter there was one tied to a string and bound on the other end to the coffee table leg. :lol:

lighters are free game..and dont be saying its your lighter...its in my hand...you should take better care of your mal if you want to keep it.

Forum List

Back