Are you a hypocrit when.....

Go hear his entire conversation instead of the one that is out of context, he's talking about how US Foreign Policy can cause unintended consequences, not that America is to blame and he has a point;imho.

You too, Lonestar. All you're doing is taking, now, someone ELSE's spin of what he's saying and saying "let's see you spin this."

This sin't third grade. He very clearly stated that it's not justified.

Look if you choose to remain ignorant then that's fine. The fact is Rauf in one instance says it's not justified but in other instances he's implied that it was. Now I've read a lot of speeches by Rauf and he, like Obama, changes his postition depending on who he's addressing.
saying that you understand how one can come to their mistakes, is not justifying their mistakes. He's not justifying terrorism, he's saying he can understand how they mistakingly came to their conclusion.

It takes honesty, listening to the whole conversation, and integrity to "get it," I suppose, but he also said it EXPLICITLY in a sentence for you, in case you didn't get where it was implied.

Oh please! Have you never read 1984 or ever heard of doublespeak?

He "clearly" states he's against terrorism, and in the next breathe GOES RIGHT ON JUSTIFYING TERRORISM.

It would be no different than me saying "What Tim McVeigh did was wrong, but I can understand his anger and the blood America has on it's hands, blah blah blah" thus JUSTIFYING McVeigh's actions.

It's typical CYA doublespeak and the only people it would fool are those who agree with terrorism anyway.

We tend to forget, in the West that the United States has more muslim blood on it's hands than Al Qaeda has on its hands of innocent non-muslims. You may remember that the US-led saction against Iraq led to the death of over half a million children Iraqi children. This has been documented by the United Nations.

How do you tell people whose homes have been destroyed, whose lives have been destroyed, that this does not justify your actions of terrorism? It's hard. Yes, it is true that it does not justify the acts of bombing innocent civilians. That does not solve the problem. But after 50 years of, in many cases, oppression, of U.S. support of authoritarian regimes that have violated human rights in the most heinous of ways how else do people get attention? So, I'm not - I'm just providing you with the arguments that are happening intra-Islamically by those who feel the emotion of pain.
New Imam Audio: Latest on Ground Zero Mosque | The FOX Nation

Video at same link!

LATER IN THE SAME VIDEO HE CALLS THE US AN "ACCESSORY" TO 9/11!

no, wrong. saying that you can understand someone's ill-founded perception is not the same as JUSTIFYING their perception. do you know how logic even works, or no?

Yeah, I understand double speak real well.

Yeah liberals do that all the time.

They don't "condone" the violence from the LA riots, but they "understand their rage."

They don't condone 9/11, but we should "try to understand their anger and why they hate us."

It all boils down to LIBERALS HATE AMERICA, and want all of us in the US to feel "guilty" whenever someone commits an act of violence against us, because it's really "our fault."

Oh I understand that BS completely.

It's still justifying the acts. You don't see us "understanding" the anger of Ted Bundy or other mass murderers. But, if that mass murderer has an axe to grind against the US, won't liberals go out of their way to try and wring sympathy for them.

DISGUSTING!

Well, retard, if Ted Bundy say, grew up being chained to a chair in a basement and beaten and sexually abused, I'd say "I can understand where his Murderous sickness came from."

now, for the dumb-ass impaired, that same sentence does not also mean "he was justified in killing!! GRRR!!!"

No, that's you, using dishonesty and spin, to frame a debate to fit your world views. Sure, you dismiss logic. Sure, you're dishonest and immature. But you DAMN SURE feel good about sticking it to the left, YOU BETCHA!:lol:

edumacation.jpg

The president is generally a gauge of the feelings and beliefs of the nation. When we have a liberal in office, it just means that we, as a nation, need to reinforce our values and core beliefs. By doing so, we learn from our mistakes and rectify the situation in 4 years.

American foreign policy is a result of the policies of other nations as well as our own government. It's just that the terminally stupid are too hooked on blaming our own nation for the ills of the world. I'm sure Obama will apologize on our behalf.... oh, wait.... he already did.

Fuck off whining.

So when is it appropriate to hold our nation responsible, for ANYthing?

You do realize that you can't blame our President for his foreign policy ills but simultaneously never blame our "Nation" for any ills. It doesn't wash.

I hold lots of nations to blame. I'm not so obsessed with our own faults as a nation that I think we need to keep beating ourselves up over it. That is a leftie disease..... but, let's just blame the Republicans, right?

Moron.

Oh, and your fucking music all sounds the same.

That's harsh! :eek:

:lol:

You too, Lonestar. All you're doing is taking, now, someone ELSE's spin of what he's saying and saying "let's see you spin this."

This sin't third grade. He very clearly stated that it's not justified.

Look if you choose to remain ignorant then that's fine. The fact is Rauf in one instance says it's not justified but in other instances he's implied that it was. Now I've read a lot of speeches by Rauf and he, like Obama, changes his postition depending on who he's addressing.
saying that you understand how one can come to their mistakes, is not justifying their mistakes. He's not justifying terrorism, he's saying he can understand how they mistakingly came to their conclusion.

It takes honesty, listening to the whole conversation, and integrity to "get it," I suppose, but he also said it EXPLICITLY in a sentence for you, in case you didn't get where it was implied.

No you dumbass Rauf is saying he understands why idiot straps bombs to themselves and kills innocent people and he justifies that by saying that American foreign policy started it.

He said and I quote "The Islamic method of waging war is not to kill innocent civilians. But it was Christians in World War II who bombed civilians in Dresden and Hiroshima, neither of which were military targets."

So he's saying that those bombings were justified on the basis of Christian theology, therefore bombings by terrorists are justified on the basis of Islamic theology. He's wrong but that's exactly what he's saying.

So when is it appropriate to hold our nation responsible, for ANYthing?

You do realize that you can't blame our President for his foreign policy ills but simultaneously never blame our "Nation" for any ills. It doesn't wash.

I hold lots of nations to blame. I'm not so obsessed with our own faults as a nation that I think we need to keep beating ourselves up over it. That is a leftie disease..... but, let's just blame the Republicans, right?

Moron.

Oh, and your fucking music all sounds the same.

That's harsh! :eek:

:lol:
I've heard way worse. 100% of artists have heard way worse. It's like shooting a low cal at teflon. It's not going to penetrate.

We just see what he's saying differently, Lonestar. There's nothing more to be said.

no, wrong. saying that you can understand someone's ill-founded perception is not the same as JUSTIFYING their perception. do you know how logic even works, or no?

Yeah, I understand double speak real well.

Yeah liberals do that all the time.

They don't "condone" the violence from the LA riots, but they "understand their rage."

They don't condone 9/11, but we should "try to understand their anger and why they hate us."

It all boils down to LIBERALS HATE AMERICA, and want all of us in the US to feel "guilty" whenever someone commits an act of violence against us, because it's really "our fault."

Oh I understand that BS completely.

It's still justifying the acts. You don't see us "understanding" the anger of Ted Bundy or other mass murderers. But, if that mass murderer has an axe to grind against the US, won't liberals go out of their way to try and wring sympathy for them.

DISGUSTING!

Well, retard, if Ted Bundy say, grew up being chained to a chair in a basement and beaten and sexually abused, I'd say "I can understand where his Murderous sickness came from."

now, for the dumb-ass impaired, that same sentence does not also mean "he was justified in killing!! GRRR!!!"

No, that's you, using dishonesty and spin, to frame a debate to fit your world views. Sure, you dismiss logic. Sure, you're dishonest and immature. But you DAMN SURE feel good about sticking it to the left, YOU BETCHA!:lol:

Which is the double speak of every defense attorney that ever tried to get a murderer off, to kill again.

So, who's using dishonesty????????

If it's wrong, it's WRONG. Liberals are always playing with the "nuances" which is another way of having "sympathy for the devil" that "made" them do it.

What I always found interesting about those always "understanding" the "motives" of the killers is they turn a blind eye TO THE VICTIMS!!!!!!

The victims who don't get defense attorneys, spinmeisters, and talking head pundits to tell the world how much we should feel "sorry" for them.

So, excuse me, if your BS, still boils down to BS. You may think it's "unintelligent" to see the full picture, which is THE VICTIMS and their lack of a voice in the liberal media, but I think the killers and their mouth pieces, gave up that sympathy play when they took innocent lives.

No, it's far more "intelligent" in liberal land to understand the "nuances" and spin to equating cold blooded killers "motives" with those who peaceably disagree with Obama's foreign policy.

What desperate spin machine cooked that one up?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

God damn, I should have realized anyone who's Graduated past the level of G.E.D. would HAVE to be elitist to you. My bad. Hey, here, keep the stage, you're doing fucking *AWESOME*

No you dumbass Rauf is saying he understands why idiot straps bombs to themselves and kills innocent people and he justifies that by saying that American foreign policy started it.

He said and I quote "The Islamic method of waging war is not to kill innocent civilians. But it was Christians in World War II who bombed civilians in Dresden and Hiroshima, neither of which were military targets."

So he's saying that those bombings were justified on the basis of Christian theology, therefore bombings by terrorists are justified on the basis of Islamic theology. He's wrong but that's exactly what he's saying.

The ground zero imam is playing liberals like a stradivarius. He's engaging in the double speak that liberals love.

Oh, he's "against" terrorism (aren't we all, yeah yeah yeah) and then saying they are justified because of their anger.

It's doubletalk guaranteed to cause any America hating liberal to swoon.

God damn, I should have realized anyone who's Graduated past the level of G.E.D. would HAVE to be elitist to you. My bad. Hey, here, keep the stage, you're doing fucking *AWESOME*

Yeah, you lost!

Your laughable trial balloon has hit like a flaming Hindenberg.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You essentially dismissed looking into things and learning from them, in-depth, as "creating a trial balloon" and "justifying" the acts, meanwhile, you have no logic to stand on. none. Understanding the complex roots of problems is not the same as justification. But, your thick skull is inpenetrable, so I digress.

What you do by posing that rational discussion is trial ballooning, is simply make an excuse for your ignorance, and lack of intelligence. I'll also add lack of integrity, as you can't refrain from the "winner winner loser loser" crap, like this is a game and you won the retard medal, and all of your OCD smiley faces, and posting the same information over and over and over and pretending it makes your case. Regardless of all of that, I hope your life isn't as troubled as your uh.....analytical skills are.

You smear a President for how awful his foreign policy is.............

but then..............

If someone describes the ill effects of some American foreign policy, you declare them traitors?

Discuss! :razz:

The Hypocrites are those who Hammered on (43) for 8 years and are now all but Silent as Obama Continues and Expands War...

(43) wasn't King... He had DemocRATS with him and DemocRATS in Control for his final 2 years...

Obama has both the House and Senate for another (2) Years and Suddenly the Left is OK with Gitmo still Operating and Iraq being Occupied for AT LEAST the Duration of this President's Tenure...

Who Knows what will happen in Afghanistan...

When (43) was President it was, "The Russians Failed... EVERYONE'S Failed... We will Fail..."

Now that it's their guy... Well, it's Obvious.

:)

peace...

wELL, OK, BUT THAT WASN'T WHAT i WAS ASKING.

It's the Answer... The Left will Call the Right "Unpatriotic" now for Questioning Bammy's Foreign Policy, yet he is doing as and Expanding what (43) was doing... When THEY were the ones doing the Questioning and Attacking it WAS Patriotic...

Hypocrisy Defined.

peace...

It's the Answer... The Left will Call the Right "Unpatriotic" now for Questioning Bammy's Foreign Policy, yet he is doing as and Expanding what (43) was doing... When THEY were the ones doing the Questioning and Attacking it WAS Patriotic...

Hypocrisy Defined.

peace...

That's a deflection. Don't tell me what the left does, tell me if it washes for you, logically, to call a foreign policy disastrous.......................while simultaneously stating that saying "American Foreign policy causes X, Y, Z" is traiterous. If you don't want to talk about that, kindly find another thread to tell us all, again, what the "left" does.

Forum List

Back