Are you a hypocrit when.....

I see you skipped my question, and simply reposted what you posted 3 times now. Funny that. Do you know how discussions work or are you incapable? I mean, everyone already knows you're dumb as fuck, but let's see if you can carry a conversation without just appearing to talk to yourself like your usual. Read my last response to you, there was a question in there. Let's have an honest answer, and then we can carry on.

TPS is borderline spammin' that shit now.

Which means liberals don't want to be embarassed with this after coming out so openly for the ground zero mosque.

Happy to accomodate.

:lol::lol::lol:

I see you skipped my question, and simply reposted what you posted 3 times now. Funny that. Do you know how discussions work or are you incapable? I mean, everyone already knows you're dumb as fuck, but let's see if you can carry a conversation without just appearing to talk to yourself like your usual. Read my last response to you, there was a question in there. Let's have an honest answer, and then we can carry on.

I didn't skip anything. That IS EXACTLY what you are saying. YOU DON'T WANT TO ADDRESS THAT!

Are you or are you not EQUATING criticism of foreign policy as being the same as the comments by the ground zero imam.

If you are, then I am right, and you are busted for laughable DNC spin.

You don't want to address that, BECAUSE YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT, and you don't want your charade of a "discussion" shut down so quickly.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yea, no, you did skip my question. Everyone can see that, except for you I suppose.

Tell me how Jimmy Carter's foreign policy was disastrous. Then we can continue the discussion. That's my question, you can skip it again but that doesn't mean you're brilliant, it means you're chickenshit.

Which means liberals don't want to be embarassed with this after coming out so openly for the ground zero mosque.

Happy to accomodate.

I have zero problem with what the guy said. He's right.

Sure, right in this thread Obama was already blasted for "apology tour," while simultaneously ignoring how he unequivocally, on the same tour in the same speeches, went on about how great America is. If you don't find that to be unfair/disengenuous/whatever, hey, that's you.

Also, how the Imam is somehow horrible for implying that in the broader context of factors, for terrorist attacks, our presence in the middle east is ONE of the many factors. And, he never said we're WRONG for our presence, either, just that it's a factor in the entire picture.......................and then emotionalists take that and run with the sound bite and say he hates America and whatever and hold having a rational discussion against him as a person. It's disturbing.

What you're (not you personally) doing by doing these things is supressing different points of view by labelling them "whining," or "hating America," etc., when they are indeed simple factors inside of said discussions. It's wrong to do, and I'd hope as a man's man you'd say so.

Let me get this straight.

Are you asking us if it is hypocritical to criticize Obama for bowing to Saudi Kings, but be against what the Imam has to say?

HUH? :eusa_eh:

Would you please make sense?

If you want hypocritical, how about the fact that during the Clinton admin, "hate of the government" (aka criticism of Bill Clinton) Bill Clinton said caused the OK City bombing.

YET, when Bush was president, "dissent was patriotic" as liberals like Hillary Clinton told us.

YET AGAIN, now that Obama is president, criticism of the president has not ONLY been called TREASON but racist, too boot.

And you want to talk about hypocrisy???????

I wish pinheads wouldn't opine :doubt: but here you go:

It's hypocritical to call............just out of the blue grabbing a name, Jimmy Carter's, foreign policy a "disaster," or whatever, and then calling someone a Traiter for EVER having the GAUL to blame America's foreign policy on any ills in the world. Does that make more sense for you?

Yes! Sinking even further into troll territory. Bad spellings. Bad grammar. Poor logic, name calling. It's all there.
You are, sir:
king_of_trolls_galleryfull

Conservatives ;at least when I was young and how I perceive them; thinks that government intervention causes unintended consequences, that is a lot of the debate with healthcare;how government intervention is the problem; that is part of the debate with immigration and how the welfare state and anchor babies are incentives for illegals, it's that way with a lot of other domestic policies and how it used to be regarding foreign policy, if we could discuss it in that frame without all of the emotional "your a traitor" crap; it would make it much easier to have a conservation regarding foreign policy, when the GOP adopted neo conservative foreign policy, it muddied the waters regarding government intervention/non intervention and so many don't see that it mirrors the Democratic Party's f/p, they don't call it liberal interventionism because it's conservative, they call it that because.....it's liberal.

John what does that have to do with GT's laughable idea that being against the foreign policy of Obama is the same as making the comments the ground zero Imam made?

We tend to forget, in the West that the United States has more muslim blood on it's hands than Al Qaeda has on its hands of innocent non-muslims. You may remember that the US-led saction against Iraq led to the death of over half a million children Iraqi children. This has been documented by the United Nations.

How do you tell people whose homes have been destroyed, whose lives have been destroyed, that this does not justify your actions of terrorism? It's hard. Yes, it is true that it does not justify the acts of bombing innocent civilians. That does not solve the problem. But after 50 years of, in many cases, oppression, of U.S. support of authoritarian regimes that have violated human rights in the most heinous of ways how else do people get attention? So, I'm not - I'm just providing you with the arguments that are happening intra-Islamically by those who feel the emotion of pain.
New Imam Audio: Latest on Ground Zero Mosque | The FOX Nation

Video at same link!

LATER IN THE SAME VIDEO HE CALLS THE US AN "ACCESSORY" TO 9/11!

because usually, pinhead, "being against Obama's foreign policy," means that you think it's a threat to security, or...........you know..........kills innocent people..............

and the Imam is saying that...........you know.....we've killed innocent people. Jesus Christ you're fucking lame. GTFO, please?

I think we see who's lame!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

You see no difference between being AGAINST a foriegn policy and JUSTIFYING TERRORISM IN WHICH 3,000 INNOCENT AMERICANS WERE KILLED?????????

That is your stand?????

You see NO DIFFERENCE between criticizing foriegn policy AND SPREADING THE LIE that the sanctions against Iraq killed half a million babies?

You see no difference between criticizing foreign policy and JUSTIFYING TERRORISM????????

And YOU are the one that wants to claim you want a "serious" discussion about this.

You want us to ACCEPT THIS RIDICULOUS PREMISE. Intelligent discussion my ass! There is nothing intelligent about it. It's a laughble moral relativist position, and there is nothing "intelligent" about such a premise.

Excuse me if I won't pet your ego by pretending there is intelligence rather than laughable spin in your premise.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're too emotional to have an adult discussion with.

A discussion is not berating the nation.

Also, all you do is cry about people whining about Republicans while simultaneously whining yourself, about lefties, and subsequently acting like that makes you better. You're not. You're just a mean spirited person who gets hyper-emotional (post-wise, anyways, I don't fucking know you), whenever someone seemingly ticks off your sensitive sensibilities. RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlax. That's my advice.

You're not rational. You think that an American looking to have an adult discussion about American foreign policy(you know, the Country the he/she lives in and can have an effect on)........ is somehow hating/leftist/blah blah, and also has to subsequently knock all OTHER country's ills, and CANT, at the same time, be grateful for America's achievements. You're narrow minded, is all I can say.

If I have a fault - it is being too unemotional.... Pissed, yea, but emotional - nope. That's you reading into a post something that is not there.

You start a 'discussion' about hypocrisy.... Hypocrisy is constantly blaming one side or one country for everything. Look at Britain - during its glory days... when the sun never set on the British Empire... they treated other countries abysmally. Do they constantly whine about that? No. They accept that their nation is not perfect and move on. So we are supposed to beat ourselves up for our policies of old? Nope. We did what we did - hindsight is always 20/20 and, while we're whining about the ills of our own policies, we completely ignore what created those policies.... In a similar way to this nonsense argument about America being the only nation ever to have used a nuke. Yea, we are. But.... in order to understand the use of nukes... we have to look at how the world was at that time, the reasons why we did what we did. When you factor in the facts, it was the right thing to do. We are not a perfect nation but.... having traveled a lot more than many of my fellow Americans... I can happily put hand on heart and say that America is a great nation. You might want to blame us for everything.... study some history first, then decide whether we are right or wrong. More often than not, we have been right.

:lol: Anger is an emotion. It's also the one I was pinning you for, "pissed."

But anyways, yea you basically just did everything irrational that I said you'd do.

You think a discussion is whining. Incorrect. You think looking at the "past," is somehow not "moving on," or something, when most rational people agree that to study mistakes and learn from them is the best way not to repeat them (rational). So, basically all your posts are are emotional stigma's that carry no weight in examining a relevant issue.

Your other problem is that you think that because you can "put your hand on your heart and blah blah blah........"......means that anyone who DOES wish to discuss and learn from our mistakes, DOESN'T think we're great. But, of course, that's an irrational and emotionalistic response also.

You want to learn from the mistakes of history, fine.... IN CONTEXT. You understand the word context right? That means not singling out the US for examples of foreign policy 'hypocrisy' but looking at the whole world.... despite what many Americans may think, the world does not revolve around us. It does not stop at our borders.

Happy to accomodate.

THANK YOU FOR ADMITTING THAT!!!!!!!

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST EVERYONE.

Liberals AGREE with the comments of the ground zero imam.

NO WONDER YOU DON'T WANT ME TO POST THOSE WORDS. You don't want that to get around.

HAPPY TO ACCOMODATE!

We tend to forget, in the West that the United States has more muslim blood on it's hands than Al Qaeda has on its hands of innocent non-muslims. You may remember that the US-led saction against Iraq led to the death of over half a million children Iraqi children. This has been documented by the United Nations.

How do you tell people whose homes have been destroyed, whose lives have been destroyed, that this does not justify your actions of terrorism? It's hard. Yes, it is true that it does not justify the acts of bombing innocent civilians. That does not solve the problem. But after 50 years of, in many cases, oppression, of U.S. support of authoritarian regimes that have violated human rights in the most heinous of ways how else do people get attention? So, I'm not - I'm just providing you with the arguments that are happening intra-Islamically by those who feel the emotion of pain.

Video at same link!

Liberals agree with this!

No wonder they want the mosque so badly.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Let me get this straight.

Are you asking us if it is hypocritical to criticize Obama for bowing to Saudi Kings, but be against what the Imam has to say?

HUH? :eusa_eh:

Would you please make sense?

If you want hypocritical, how about the fact that during the Clinton admin, "hate of the government" (aka criticism of Bill Clinton) Bill Clinton said caused the OK City bombing.

YET, when Bush was president, "dissent was patriotic" as liberals like Hillary Clinton told us.

YET AGAIN, now that Obama is president, criticism of the president has not ONLY been called TREASON but racist, too boot.

And you want to talk about hypocrisy???????

I wish pinheads wouldn't opine :doubt: but here you go:

It's hypocritical to call............just out of the blue grabbing a name, Jimmy Carter's, foreign policy a "disaster," or whatever, and then calling someone a Traiter for EVER having the GAUL to blame America's foreign policy on any ills in the world. Does that make more sense for you?

Yes! Sinking even further into troll territory. Bad spellings. Bad grammar. Poor logic, name calling. It's all there.
You are, sir:
king_of_trolls_galleryfull

Oh Rabbi! I'm having fun torturing the trolls!

;)

John what does that have to do with GT's laughable idea that being against the foreign policy of Obama is the same as making the comments the ground zero Imam made?

Video at same link!

because usually, pinhead, "being against Obama's foreign policy," means that you think it's a threat to security, or...........you know..........kills innocent people..............

and the Imam is saying that...........you know.....we've killed innocent people. Jesus Christ you're fucking lame. GTFO, please?

You see no difference between being AGAINST a foriegn policy and JUSTIFYING TERRORISM IN WHICH 3,000 INNOCENT AMERICANS WERE KILLED?????????

That is your stand?????

You see NO DIFFERENCE between criticizing foriegn policy AND SPREADING THE LIE that the sanctions against Iraq killed half a million babies?

You see no difference between criticizing foreign policy and JUSTIFYING TERRORISM????????

And YOU are the one that wants to claim you want a "serious" discussion about this.

You want us to ACCEPT THIS RIDICULOUS PREMISE. Intelligent discussion my ass! There is nothing intelligent about it. It's a laughble moral relativist position, and there is nothing "intelligent" about such a premise.

Excuse me if I won't pet your ego by pretending there is intelligence rather than laughable spin in your premise.

Yes, I basically can't take you serious any more. You're not rational. He said in exact-terms he's not justifying anything, but simply throwing out there what's tossed around in Islamic circles. yet, you over and over, say he's justifying it.

He's quoting the UN on the numbers, btw.

You ARE lame as fuck. You're perpetuating a lie about what he's saying, to make it look worse/you better, but honesty is a virtue you smug ugly partisan.

If I have a fault - it is being too unemotional.... Pissed, yea, but emotional - nope. That's you reading into a post something that is not there.

You start a 'discussion' about hypocrisy.... Hypocrisy is constantly blaming one side or one country for everything. Look at Britain - during its glory days... when the sun never set on the British Empire... they treated other countries abysmally. Do they constantly whine about that? No. They accept that their nation is not perfect and move on. So we are supposed to beat ourselves up for our policies of old? Nope. We did what we did - hindsight is always 20/20 and, while we're whining about the ills of our own policies, we completely ignore what created those policies.... In a similar way to this nonsense argument about America being the only nation ever to have used a nuke. Yea, we are. But.... in order to understand the use of nukes... we have to look at how the world was at that time, the reasons why we did what we did. When you factor in the facts, it was the right thing to do. We are not a perfect nation but.... having traveled a lot more than many of my fellow Americans... I can happily put hand on heart and say that America is a great nation. You might want to blame us for everything.... study some history first, then decide whether we are right or wrong. More often than not, we have been right.

:lol: Anger is an emotion. It's also the one I was pinning you for, "pissed."

But anyways, yea you basically just did everything irrational that I said you'd do.

You think a discussion is whining. Incorrect. You think looking at the "past," is somehow not "moving on," or something, when most rational people agree that to study mistakes and learn from them is the best way not to repeat them (rational). So, basically all your posts are are emotional stigma's that carry no weight in examining a relevant issue.

Your other problem is that you think that because you can "put your hand on your heart and blah blah blah........"......means that anyone who DOES wish to discuss and learn from our mistakes, DOESN'T think we're great. But, of course, that's an irrational and emotionalistic response also.

You want to learn from the mistakes of history, fine.... IN CONTEXT. You understand the word context right? That means not singling out the US for examples of foreign policy 'hypocrisy' but looking at the whole world.... despite what many Americans may think, the world does not revolve around us. It does not stop at our borders.

This is a whole lot of assuming on your part.

That is your stand?????

Yes, I basically can't take you serious any more. You're not rational. He said in exact-terms he's not justifying anything, but simply throwing out there what's tossed around in Islamic circles. yet, you over and over, say he's justifying it.

He's quoting the UN on the numbers, btw.

You ARE lame as fuck. You're perpetuating a lie about what he's saying, to make it look worse/you better, but honesty is a virtue you smug ugly partisan.

Yeah yeah. In other words, when I call you on this laughable premise, you sink to name calling AND I'M THE ONE THAT'S NOT RATIONAL????????

You are equating someone who said this:

Video at same link!

to ANYONE that criticizes Obama foreign policy AND I'M THE ONE THAT'S NOT RATIONAL???????

What you are doing is trying to spin these PRO-TERRORISM, ANTI-AMERICAN comments as being the same as criticizing Obama's policies, AND I'M THE ONE THAT'S NOT RATIONAL?????

GT, you didn't come up with this crap on your own. Who gave it to you.

You should go back to them and tell them to go back to the drawing board.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

What do you think are the ill effects of Obama's foreign policy? What is the Imam saying the ill effects of our foreign policy can be, and btw, he's saying it's NOT justifiable?

answer two questions, straight up. don't do the three d's of dodgeball. answer them both.

Video at same link!

That is your stand?????

Who is justifying the killing? See, that is what I was talking about; emotion controlling the tempo of the conversation. Al Queda killed 3000 innocent people; not the entire Nation of Islam and I think it is logical to discuss how foreign policy can cause unintended consequences the same as domestic intervention can cause unintended consequences.

Happy to accomodate.

*spittle and sputter removed*

Yes, that's what I said. I have zero problem with what the guy said. Should I repeat it again?

You see, that's the problem with people like you and having a grown rational discussions. You are incapable of it. Your rush to attack without understanding and inability to admit fault or show any kind of weakness marks you for the child you are. You can't have a legit conversation on the topic without acknowledging the negatives of United States' foreign policy and how it has shaped the Middle East and it's natives view of our country/government. But you aren't interested in that. You are a propagandist.

That is your stand?????

Who is justifying the killing? See, that is what I was talking about; emotion controlling the tempo of the conversation. Al Queda killed 3000 innocent people; not the entire Nation of Islam and I think it is logical to discuss how foreign policy can cause unintended consequences the same as domestic intervention can cause unintended consequences.

Yea, this.

What do you think are the ill effects of Obama's foreign policy? What is the Imam saying the ill effects of our foreign policy can be, and btw, he's saying it's NOT justifiable?

answer two questions, straight up. don't do the three d's of dodgeball. answer them both.

The ill effects of Obama's foreign policy is it's basically the same foreign policy of Bush Jr., Clinton, Bush Sr. and the rest of the Presidents of the past 75-100 years, the only difference being it's in more of a "Mr. Rogers Neighborhood" setting and the neo cons has more of a "rootin tootin Yosemite Sam" vibe going on.

No sorry. That is still demanding I accept your laughable premise of them being the same.

The idea that I cannot question foreign policy (in a country that has free speech) OR it's akin to saying the US has blood on it's hands is a LAUGHABLE PREMISE.

No sorry, the premise here is YOU AGREE with the comments of the Imam and you are trying to spin, that they are no different than disagreeing with foreign policy.

But the idea that disagreeing with foreign policy IS THE SAME AS JUSTIFYING TERRORISM, is not an intelligent position. It's just smarmy spin because an intelligent examination would reveal the gaping hold in logic.

That is your stand?????

Tell that to the ground zero Imam who says the US is just as compliant in 9/11.

Video at same link!

This guy thinks the US has blood on it's hands, AND GT thinks this is no different than anyone who criticizes foreign policy?

Who's putting the emotion in the debate????????

No sorry. That is still demanding I accept your laughable premise of them being the same.

The idea that I cannot question foreign policy (in a country that has free speech) OR it's akin to saying the US has blood on it's hands is a LAUGHABLE PREMISE.

No sorry, the premise here is YOU AGREE with the comments of the Imam and you are trying to spin, that they are no different than disagreeing with foreign policy.

But the idea that disagreeing with foreign policy IS THE SAME AS JUSTIFYING TERRORISM, is not an intelligent position. It's just smarmy spin because an intelligent examination would reveal the gaping hold in logic.

What, in your opinion, are the ill effects of Carter's/Obama's foreign policy? You're incapable of answering, yes? you don't have to accept any premise, these are two very straight forward questions that you should have no problem fielding since YOU have AN OPINION, APPARENTLY.

Forum List

Back