Are you a hypocrit when.....

You smear a President for how awful his foreign policy is.............

but then..............

If someone describes the ill effects of some American foreign policy, you declare them traitors?

Discuss! :razz:

Cite some specifics.

Of course that would require you to use your brain. So good luck!

but then..............

If someone describes the ill effects of some American foreign policy, you declare them traitors?

Cite some specifics.

Sure, right in this thread Obama was already blasted for "apology tour," while simultaneously ignoring how he unequivocally, on the same tour in the same speeches, went on about how great America is. If you don't find that to be unfair/disengenuous/whatever, hey, that's you.

Also, how the Imam is somehow horrible for implying that in the broader context of factors, for terrorist attacks, our presence in the middle east is ONE of the many factors. And, he never said we're WRONG for our presence, either, just that it's a factor in the entire picture.......................and then emotionalists take that and run with the sound bite and say he hates America and whatever and hold having a rational discussion against him as a person. It's disturbing.

What you're (not you personally) doing by doing these things is supressing different points of view by labelling them "whining," or "hating America," etc., when they are indeed simple factors inside of said discussions. It's wrong to do, and I'd hope as a man's man you'd say so.

but then..............

Cite some specifics.

Sure, right in this thread Obama was already blasted for "apology tour," while simultaneously ignoring how he unequivocally, on the same tour in the same speeches, went on about how great America is. If you don't find that to be unfair/disengenuous/whatever, hey, that's you.

Also, how the Imam is somehow horrible for implying that in the broader context of factors, for terrorist attacks, our presence in the middle east is ONE of the many factors. And, he never said we're WRONG for our presence, either, just that it's a factor in the entire picture.......................and then emotionalists take that and run with the sound bite and say he hates America and whatever and hold having a rational discussion against him as a person. It's disturbing.

What you're (not you personally) doing by doing these things is supressing different points of view by labelling them "whining," or "hating America," etc., when they are indeed simple factors inside of said discussions. It's wrong to do, and I'd hope as a man's man you'd say so.

Let me get this straight.

Are you asking us if it is hypocritical to criticize Obama for bowing to Saudi Kings, but be against what the Imam has to say?

HUH? :eusa_eh:

Would you please make sense?

If you want hypocritical, how about the fact that during the Clinton admin, "hate of the government" (aka criticism of Bill Clinton) Bill Clinton said caused the OK City bombing.

YET, when Bush was president, "dissent was patriotic" as liberals like Hillary Clinton told us.

YET AGAIN, now that Obama is president, criticism of the president has not ONLY been called TREASON but racist, too boot.

And you want to talk about hypocrisy???????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Cite some specifics.

Are you asking us if it is hypocritical to criticize Obama for bowing to Saudi Kings, but be against what the Imam has to say?

If you want hypocritical, how about the fact that during the Clinton admin, "hate of the government" (aka criticism of Bill Clinton) Bill Clinton said caused the OK City bombing.

YET, when Bush was president, "dissent was patriotic" as liberals like Hillary Clinton told us.

YET AGAIN, now that Obama is president, criticism of the president has not ONLY been called TREASON but racist, too boot.

I wish pinheads wouldn't opine :doubt: but here you go:

It's hypocritical to call............just out of the blue grabbing a name, Jimmy Carter's, foreign policy a "disaster," or whatever, and then calling someone a Traiter for EVER having the GAUL to blame America's foreign policy on any ills in the world. Does that make more sense for you?

I wish pinheads wouldn't opine :doubt: but here you go:

It's hypocritical to call............just out of the blue grabbing a name, Jimmy Carter's, foreign policy a "disaster," or whatever, and then calling someone a Traiter for EVER having the GAUL to blame America's foreign policy on any ills in the world. Does that make more sense for you?

OH!!!!!!!!! NOW I GET IT!!!!!!

And I'M THE PIN HEAD??????

What you are saying is, it's wrong for us WITH FREE SPEECH to criticize say Jimmy Carter's foreign policy, but then criticize the GROUND ZERO IMAM in slamming foreign policy.

Let's examine this!!!!!!!

You think there might be a BIG FAT DIFFERENCE between being against Jimmy Carter's foreign policy that weakens America and an Imam saying this?

We tend to forget, in the West that the United States has more muslim blood on it's hands than Al Qaeda has on its hands of innocent non-muslims. You may remember that the US-led saction against Iraq led to the death of over half a million children Iraqi children. This has been documented by the United Nations.

How do you tell people whose homes have been destroyed, whose lives have been destroyed, that this does not justify your actions of terrorism? It's hard. Yes, it is true that it does not justify the acts of bombing innocent civilians. That does not solve the problem. But after 50 years of, in many cases, oppression, of U.S. support of authoritarian regimes that have violated human rights in the most heinous of ways how else do people get attention? So, I'm not - I'm just providing you with the arguments that are happening intra-Islamically by those who feel the emotion of pain.

New Imam Audio: Latest on Ground Zero Mosque | The FOX Nation

Video at same link!

LATER IN THE SAME VIDEO HE CALLS THE US AN "ACCESSORY" TO 9/11!

Do you get this boys and girls???????

HE'S TRYING TO EQUATE THE COMMENTS OF THE IMAM TO ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH OBAMA'S FOREIGN POLICY????????????

I just LOVE moral relativists. They are so laughably pathetic in their twisting of reality, they always defeat themselves with their own spin.

You THINK there might be a difference between saying, "Hey Obama, your policy weakens national defense" and say an Imam that says we are also responsible for 9/11????????

What a laugh.

You guys are sure desperate to get that mosque on ground zero. You have to wonder why?

The answer has to be money!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

but then..............

Cite some specifics.

Yes he was blasted for his "apology tour" and rightly so, America shouldn't have to apologize for anything and he should tout how great our country is. His job is protect this country and promote our values, not apolgize for doing so.

How is having a difference of opinion with the Imam hypocritical? He may not hate America but he damn sure don't like us very much. He said we killed half a million babies in Iraq, that's a lie. He justifies terrorism and uses "truther" propoganda to do so.

And disagreeing with this idiot is not supressing his POV, he's entitled to his opinion and I'm entitled to question it and even argue against it if I believe his opinion to be wrong.

Cite some specifics.

Yes he was blasted for his "apology tour" and rightly so, America shouldn't have to apologize for anything and he should tout how great our country is. His job is protect this country and promote our values, not apolgize for doing so.

How is having a difference of opinion with the Imam hypocritical? He may not hate America but he damn sure don't like us very much. He said we killed half a million babies in Iraq, that's a lie. He justifies terrorism and uses "truther" propoganda to do so.

And disagreeing with this idiot is not supressing his POV, he's entitled to his opinion and I'm entitled to question it and even argue against it if I believe his opinion to be wrong.

Lone Star, he's trying to justify the comments of the ground zero mosque imam who said this:

We tend to forget, in the West that the United States has more muslim blood on it's hands than Al Qaeda has on its hands of innocent non-muslims. You may remember that the US-led saction against Iraq led to the death of over half a million children Iraqi children. This has been documented by the United Nations.

How do you tell people whose homes have been destroyed, whose lives have been destroyed, that this does not justify your actions of terrorism? It's hard. Yes, it is true that it does not justify the acts of bombing innocent civilians. That does not solve the problem. But after 50 years of, in many cases, oppression, of U.S. support of authoritarian regimes that have violated human rights in the most heinous of ways how else do people get attention? So, I'm not - I'm just providing you with the arguments that are happening intra-Islamically by those who feel the emotion of pain.

Video at same link!

He's trying to say, saying things like this is no different than one of us, criticizing Jimmy Carter's or Obama's foreign policy. WHAT A JOKE!!

THIS, apparently, is the new talking point from the DNC. WHAT A PATHETIC JOKE!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I can't believe they thought this was going to work. :lol::lol::lol:

GT, you should be embarrassed.

Cite some specifics.

It's not his lie, it's the UN's. He also didn't justify terrorism and it takes understanding sentences like "Yes, it is true that it does not justify the acts of bombing innocent civilians." - mixed with some even-handed honesty, to "Get that," I guess.

See what I mean, he wants to tackle a disturbing subject and you have people saying that he said things that he DIDN'T, LIKE YOU JUST DID, YOU SAID HE'S "JUSTIFYING IT<" when he clearly pointed out he's NOT, and just that it's HARD to tell the Terrorists, who have lost children, that their acts are WRONG, which he is clearly advocating that they ARE wrong.

Howe can people discuss these things when you have people perverting the discussion like this? It's pretty fuckin shameful, if you ask me.

Lone Star, he's trying to justify the comments of the ground zero mosque imam who said this:

Video at same link!

He's trying to say, saying things like this is no different than one of us, criticizing Jimmy Carter's or Obama's foreign policy. WHAT A JOKE!!

ok you're officially downgraded from pinhead to bonehead, congratulations.

yes, you saying jimmy carter's policy is a disaster, is basically saying it's destroying innocent lives, is it not? or is it a disaster in other ways? describe how its a disaster....then we can discuss how it's not "equivocal"....k?

American foreign policy is a result of the policies of other nations as well as our own government. It's just that the terminally stupid are too hooked on blaming our own nation for the ills of the world. I'm sure Obama will apologize on our behalf.... oh, wait.... he already did.

Fuck off whining.

So when is it appropriate to hold our nation responsible, for ANYthing?

You do realize that you can't blame our President for his foreign policy ills but simultaneously never blame our "Nation" for any ills. It doesn't wash.

America is responsible for putting the holes in donuts. No other country had ever done that before America did. Betcha didn't know that... A little bit of donut history.

American foreign policy is a result of the policies of other nations as well as our own government. It's just that the terminally stupid are too hooked on blaming our own nation for the ills of the world. I'm sure Obama will apologize on our behalf.... oh, wait.... he already did.

Fuck off whining.

You do realize that you can't blame our President for his foreign policy ills but simultaneously never blame our "Nation" for any ills. It doesn't wash.

America is responsible for putting the holes in donuts. No other country had ever done that before America did. Betcha didn't know that... A little bit of donut history.

And Saratoga, NY is where the Potato Chip was invented. Bout 30 minutes from my house. :razz:

And Saratoga, NY is where the Potato Chip was invented. Bout 30 minutes from my house. :razz:

You're a lucky guy G.T. Do you see lots of potato chip tourists?

Video at same link!

ok you're officially downgraded from pinhead to bonehead, congratulations.

yes, you saying jimmy carter's policy is a disaster, is basically saying it's destroying innocent lives, is it not? or is it a disaster in other ways? describe how its a disaster....then we can discuss how it's not "equivocal"....k?

That's the spin, boys and girls!!!!!!!

He's saying ANYONE that criticizes Obama is the same as this!

Video at same link!

You have the spin from the left.

I THINK WE SEE THE PIN HEADS IF YOU LIBERALS ACTUALLY THOUGHT THIS WAS GOING TO WORK.

I mean, that you honestly thought that was going to work says A LOT MORE ABOUT YOU!

Conservatives ;at least when I was young and how I perceive them; thinks that government intervention causes unintended consequences, that is a lot of the debate with healthcare;how government intervention is the problem; that is part of the debate with immigration and how the welfare state and anchor babies are incentives for illegals, it's that way with a lot of other domestic policies and how it used to be regarding foreign policy, if we could discuss it in that frame without all of the emotional "your a traitor" crap; it would make it much easier to have a conservation regarding foreign policy, when the GOP adopted neo conservative foreign policy, it muddied the waters regarding government intervention/non intervention and so many don't see that it mirrors the Democratic Party's f/p, they don't call it liberal interventionism because it's conservative, they call it that because.....it's liberal.

I see you skipped my question, and simply reposted what you posted 3 times now. Funny that. Do you know how discussions work or are you incapable? I mean, everyone already knows you're dumb as fuck, but let's see if you can carry a conversation without just appearing to talk to yourself like your usual. Read my last response to you, there was a question in there. Let's have an honest answer, and then we can carry on.

Conservatives ;at least when I was young and how I perceive them; thinks that government intervention causes unintended consequences, that is a lot of the debate with healthcare;how government intervention is the problem; that is part of the debate with immigration and how the welfare state and anchor babies are incentives for illegals, it's that way with a lot of other domestic policies and how it used to be regarding foreign policy, if we could discuss it in that frame without all of the emotional "your a traitor" crap; it would make it much easier to have a conservation regarding foreign policy, when the GOP adopted neo conservative foreign policy, it muddied the waters regarding government intervention/non intervention and so many don't see that it mirrors the Democratic Party's f/p, they don't call it liberal interventionism because it's conservative, they call it that because.....it's liberal.

John what does that have to do with GT's laughable idea that being against the foreign policy of Obama is the same as making the comments the ground zero Imam made?

Video at same link!

I see you skipped my question, and simply reposted what you posted 3 times now. Funny that. Do you know how discussions work or are you incapable? I mean, everyone already knows you're dumb as fuck, but let's see if you can carry a conversation without just appearing to talk to yourself like your usual. Read my last response to you, there was a question in there. Let's have an honest answer, and then we can carry on.

TPS is borderline spammin' that shit now.

I didn't skip anything. That IS EXACTLY what you are saying. YOU DON'T WANT TO ADDRESS THAT!

Are you or are you not EQUATING criticism of foreign policy as being the same as the comments by the ground zero imam.

If you are, then I am right, and you are busted for laughable DNC spin.

You don't want to address that, BECAUSE YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT, and you don't want your charade of a "discussion" shut down so quickly.

John what does that have to do with GT's laughable idea that being against the foreign policy of Obama is the same as making the comments the ground zero Imam made?

Video at same link!

because usually, pinhead, "being against Obama's foreign policy," means that you think it's a threat to security, or...........you know..........kills innocent people..............

and the Imam is saying that...........you know.....we've killed innocent people. Jesus Christ you're fucking lame. GTFO, please?

Forum List

Back