Are you a hypocrit when.....

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
You smear a President for how awful his foreign policy is.............

but then..............

If someone describes the ill effects of some American foreign policy, you declare them traitors?

Discuss! :razz:

I'll stick my nose in and say YEASSSS. Yes, you are.

American foreign policy is a result of the policies of other nations as well as our own government. It's just that the terminally stupid are too hooked on blaming our own nation for the ills of the world. I'm sure Obama will apologize on our behalf.... oh, wait.... he already did.

Fuck off whining.

American foreign policy is a result of the policies of other nations as well as our own government. It's just that the terminally stupid are too hooked on blaming our own nation for the ills of the world. I'm sure Obama will apologize on our behalf.... oh, wait.... he already did.

Fuck off whining.

So when is it appropriate to hold our nation responsible, for ANYthing?

You do realize that you can't blame our President for his foreign policy ills but simultaneously never blame our "Nation" for any ills. It doesn't wash.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
Are you a troll when you post a thread with a question like that?

YES:clap2::clap2:

Apparently, you don't have an answer to it, and so your presence is very much not needed sir:eek:. Good day.

Apparently, you don't have an answer to it, and so your presence is very much not needed sir:eek:. Good day.

There is no answer to a troll question.
When did you stop beating your wife? DOes your dad know you're gay? Are you a hypocrite when...?
No answer could be appropriate. No worthwhile discussion can come from such a thing. Of all the ways to phrase the question that might result in something meaningful you have chosen the one guaranteed to chuck this thread into the Lame Zone.
Sir, I salute you!

Fuck off whining.

You do realize that you can't blame our President for his foreign policy ills but simultaneously never blame our "Nation" for any ills. It doesn't wash.

I hold lots of nations to blame. I'm not so obsessed with our own faults as a nation that I think we need to keep beating ourselves up over it. That is a leftie disease..... but, let's just blame the Republicans, right?

Moron.

Oh, and your fucking music all sounds the same.

There is no answer to a troll question.
When did you stop beating your wife? DOes your dad know you're gay? Are you a hypocrite when...?
No answer could be appropriate. No worthwhile discussion can come from such a thing. Of all the ways to phrase the question that might result in something meaningful you have chosen the one guaranteed to chuck this thread into the Lame Zone.
Sir, I salute you!

It's a yes or no question. It causes you, if you've done it, to look at your dumbass in the mirror and go "hu, Uhhh...I guess I HAVE done that."

Explain how the two wash.

Explain how you can lambast a President's "disastrous" policies overseas, while simultaneously holding the position that saying America's foreign policy can have ill effects on our National Security....is traiterous?

Tell me how that washes.

Last edited:

Fuck off whining.

I hold lots of nations to blame. I'm not so obsessed with our own faults as a nation that I think we need to keep beating ourselves up over it. That is a leftie disease..... but, let's just blame the Republicans, right?

Moron.

Oh, and your fucking music all sounds the same.
:lol: @ you taking the time to peep my music and I don't even know or care who the fuck you are. Loser.

No, the disease is when a man discusses cause and effects and if he even mentions our foreign policy as one of many causes he's lambasted by "Conservatives" as un-Patriotic. That's who are the morons, those who can't have an analytical discussion without getting up in arms about rationally looking inward. You're a hateful bitch, btw, but I apologize that it has zero effect on me :eek:

All nations' foreign policies have the effect of advancing that nation's own best interests, long term and/or short term. Usually winners and losers are involved. If that nation ends up on the winning end, their foreign policy is successful.

It's all Bush's Fault.

Every damned thing thats wrong in the world that is. LOL

All nations' foreign policies have the effect of advancing that nation's own best interests, long term and/or short term. Usually winners and losers are involved. If that nation ends up on the winning end, their foreign policy is successful.

110% Agree. I just find it to be insulting that you can't have a Rational discussion about world affairs, while including a look inward, without being chastized. I think that it's ridiculous and emotionalism shouldn't be overtaking intelligence in 2010 IMO.

Yea, Obama might have apoligized too much or w/e, but those who are lambasting him for those speeches always leave out the 10-15 minute parts where he's discussing America's exceptionalism, and that's disengenuous. I don't see how anyone can deny that. He's on video praising our Country all over the world, and the tidbits where he can simultaneously humble us, while praising us, gets smashed by emotionalism.

110% Agree. I just find it to be insulting that you can't have a Rational discussion about world affairs, while including a look inward, without being chastized. I think that it's ridiculous and emotionalism shouldn't be overtaking intelligence in 2010 IMO.

Yea, Obama might have apoligized too much or w/e, but those who are lambasting him for those speeches always leave out the 10-15 minute parts where he's discussing America's exceptionalism, and that's disengenuous. I don't see how anyone can deny that. He's on video praising our Country all over the world, and the tidbits where he can simultaneously humble us, while praising us, gets smashed by emotionalism.
True. The problem is that what this administration tends to define as our best interest is not in line with what I and many others define as our best interests. In fact, I am quite curious as to what he views as our interests here. I can't see it too clearly.

Right, so your OP is bemoaning the foreign policies of which governments, precisely - besides ours?

Fucking losers like you who focus solely on your biased view, in which whining about Republicans equates to an intelligent debate, make me laugh. Seriously.

We cannot change the past - we can learn from it and move on. It's a pity that some of us are not capable of seeing anything but the faults of the nation. If you live abroad, you might get a very different view.... You might actually understand how much good we have done - along with the few fuck ups.... But I'm not gonna berate the nation just because a bunch of fucking lefties have decided that we should.

I don't hate lefties - I despise their policies, their lack of backbone, their sheer hypocrisy and their ability to ignore all of our massive achievements in order to focus on the fuck ups.

Right, so your OP is bemoaning the foreign policies of which governments, precisely - besides ours?

Fucking losers like you who focus solely on your biased view, in which whining about Republicans equates to an intelligent debate, make me laugh. Seriously.

We cannot change the past - we can learn from it and move on. It's a pity that some of us are not capable of seeing anything but the faults of the nation. If you live abroad, you might get a very different view.... You might actually understand how much good we have done - along with the few fuck ups.... But I'm not gonna berate the nation just because a bunch of fucking lefties have decided that we should.

I don't hate lefties - I despise their policies, their lack of backbone, their sheer hypocrisy and their ability to ignore all of our massive achievements in order to focus on the fuck ups.

You're too emotional to have an adult discussion with.

A discussion is not berating the nation.

Also, all you do is cry about people whining about Republicans while simultaneously whining yourself, about lefties, and subsequently acting like that makes you better. You're not. You're just a mean spirited person who gets hyper-emotional (post-wise, anyways, I don't fucking know you), whenever someone seemingly ticks off your sensitive sensibilities. RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlax. That's my advice.

You're not rational. You think that an American looking to have an adult discussion about American foreign policy(you know, the Country the he/she lives in and can have an effect on)........ is somehow hating/leftist/blah blah, and also has to subsequently knock all OTHER country's ills, and CANT, at the same time, be grateful for America's achievements. You're narrow minded, is all I can say.

My OP isn't even about Foreign policy all that much, really. It's about hypocrits like you who can blast Obama until they're blue in the face for looking inward at our mistakes (a rational thing to do), and calling his foreign policy a blunder/disaster, while getting up in arms and calling us traiters for discussing said mistakes' effects.

Also, all you do is cry about people whining about Republicans while simultaneously whining yourself, about lefties, and subsequently acting like that makes you better. You're not. You're just a mean spirited person who gets hyper-emotional (post-wise, anyways, I don't fucking know you), whenever someone seemingly ticks off your sensitive sensibilities. RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlax. That's my advice.

You're not rational. You think that an American looking to have an adult discussion about American foreign policy(you know, the Country the he/she lives in and can have an effect on)........ is somehow hating/leftist/blah blah, and also has to subsequently knock all OTHER country's ills, and CANT, at the same time, be grateful for America's achievements. You're narrow minded, is all I can say.

If I have a fault - it is being too unemotional.... Pissed, yea, but emotional - nope. That's you reading into a post something that is not there.

You start a 'discussion' about hypocrisy.... Hypocrisy is constantly blaming one side or one country for everything. Look at Britain - during its glory days... when the sun never set on the British Empire... they treated other countries abysmally. Do they constantly whine about that? No. They accept that their nation is not perfect and move on. So we are supposed to beat ourselves up for our policies of old? Nope. We did what we did - hindsight is always 20/20 and, while we're whining about the ills of our own policies, we completely ignore what created those policies.... In a similar way to this nonsense argument about America being the only nation ever to have used a nuke. Yea, we are. But.... in order to understand the use of nukes... we have to look at how the world was at that time, the reasons why we did what we did. When you factor in the facts, it was the right thing to do. We are not a perfect nation but.... having traveled a lot more than many of my fellow Americans... I can happily put hand on heart and say that America is a great nation. You might want to blame us for everything.... study some history first, then decide whether we are right or wrong. More often than not, we have been right.

If I have a fault - it is being too unemotional.... Pissed, yea, but emotional - nope. That's you reading into a post something that is not there.

You start a 'discussion' about hypocrisy.... Hypocrisy is constantly blaming one side or one country for everything. Look at Britain - during its glory days... when the sun never set on the British Empire... they treated other countries abysmally. Do they constantly whine about that? No. They accept that their nation is not perfect and move on. So we are supposed to beat ourselves up for our policies of old? Nope. We did what we did - hindsight is always 20/20 and, while we're whining about the ills of our own policies, we completely ignore what created those policies.... In a similar way to this nonsense argument about America being the only nation ever to have used a nuke. Yea, we are. But.... in order to understand the use of nukes... we have to look at how the world was at that time, the reasons why we did what we did. When you factor in the facts, it was the right thing to do. We are not a perfect nation but.... having traveled a lot more than many of my fellow Americans... I can happily put hand on heart and say that America is a great nation. You might want to blame us for everything.... study some history first, then decide whether we are right or wrong. More often than not, we have been right.

:lol: Anger is an emotion. It's also the one I was pinning you for, "pissed."

But anyways, yea you basically just did everything irrational that I said you'd do.

You think a discussion is whining. Incorrect. You think looking at the "past," is somehow not "moving on," or something, when most rational people agree that to study mistakes and learn from them is the best way not to repeat them (rational). So, basically all your posts are are emotional stigma's that carry no weight in examining a relevant issue.

Your other problem is that you think that because you can "put your hand on your heart and blah blah blah........"......means that anyone who DOES wish to discuss and learn from our mistakes, DOESN'T think we're great. But, of course, that's an irrational and emotionalistic response also.

New Topics

Forum List

Back