Are you a Holocaust Denying Anti Zionist IslamoNazi? Neo Nazi Dirtbag?

Indo Fred are you a moron or just pretending that you don't know about 20% of Israeli citizens are Arab Muslims, with full rights?

Been a little busy so not too much time to make you look stupid.
I have a second now and that should be plenty.

Israel bans Arab parties from running in upcoming elections - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

The Central Elections Committee (CEC) yesterday banned the Arab parties United Arab List-Ta'al and Balad from running in next month's parliamentary elections amid accusations of racism from Arab MKs. Both parties intend to challenge the decision in the Supreme Court.

Yep, full voting rights as long as they don't want to vote for their own parties.
So you admit that you were wrong, they do have full rights, and even had Arab parties, one of which is being banned probably because it violated laws. And it is being reviewed by the Israeli Supreme court.

So tell us, do Muslims allow for full rights to minorities under their Shariah law, and allow non Muslims to have "parties"? Does the fact that Muslim nations consider themselves "Islamic" only, with Islamic insignia on all their flags indicate any type of "outright racism" towards minorities?

Does the phrase "Fuck you and the horse (camel actually) you rode in on" ring any bells in your ignorant brain, MohaMUD?

I don't have a camel but I used to ride horses.
I was also a weekend judge for show jumping events.
Nothing special, just county standard.

As a judge, we had to be able to spot a dodgy pony when it came into the ring.
Some are very easy to spot.

Mud in big letters?
(I would say "capitalised" but I don't want to use words that may be too big for him to understand).
Mud is a common idiot's slang for Arabs, Middle Eastern or Asian people.
Got news for you.
I'm a white chap.

0/10 - must try harder.
Wowee! Have you ever taken the exams for MENSA? You are a prime candidate.

Last survivor of Auschwitz WWII concentration camp dies...
:eusa_eh:
Antoni Dobrowolski, oldest Auschwitz survivor, dies
22 October 2012 - Approximately one million people were killed by the Nazi's at Auschwitz-Birkenau
The oldest known survivor of the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp has died aged 108 in Debno, north-west Poland, officials say. A teacher, Antoni Dobrowolski was imprisoned for giving secret lessons during Germany's occupation of Poland.

Mr Dobrowolski was arrested by the Gestapo and sent to the Nazi concentration camp in 1942. He was later transferred to the Gross Rosen and Sachsenhausen camps in Germany, before being freed in 1945. "Auschwitz was worse than Dante's hell," he said in a video made when he was 103.

Education for Poles was restricted to just four years during the Nazi occupation, in an effort to suppress Polish culture. Mr Dobrowolski was part of an underground effort to continue education for children. Approximately one million people were killed by the Nazis at Auschwitz-Birkenau.

BBC News - Antoni Dobrowolski, oldest Auschwitz survivor, dies

Last survivor of Auschwitz WWII concentration camp dies...
:eusa_eh:
Antoni Dobrowolski, oldest Auschwitz survivor, dies
22 October 2012 - Approximately one million people were killed by the Nazi's at Auschwitz-Birkenau
The oldest known survivor of the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp has died aged 108 in Debno, north-west Poland, officials say. A teacher, Antoni Dobrowolski was imprisoned for giving secret lessons during Germany's occupation of Poland.

Mr Dobrowolski was arrested by the Gestapo and sent to the Nazi concentration camp in 1942. He was later transferred to the Gross Rosen and Sachsenhausen camps in Germany, before being freed in 1945. "Auschwitz was worse than Dante's hell," he said in a video made when he was 103.

Education for Poles was restricted to just four years during the Nazi occupation, in an effort to suppress Polish culture. Mr Dobrowolski was part of an underground effort to continue education for children. Approximately one million people were killed by the Nazis at Auschwitz-Birkenau.

BBC News - Antoni Dobrowolski, oldest Auschwitz survivor, dies
God Bless his soul.

Merkel to unveil Roma Holocaust memorial in Berlin

German Chancellor Angela Merkel is to unveil a memorial in Berlin to the Roma (Gypsy) victims of the Nazi Holocaust.

The memorial - a circular pool of water with a small plinth in the middle - will be in the Tiergarten park, near the Reichstag, the German parliament building.

The unveiling comes after years of delays and disputes over the memorial's design and its cost.

Experts say between 220,000 and 500,000 Roma were killed during World War II.
BBC News - Merkel opens Roma Holocaust memorial in Berlin

6 millions Jews? Really? Anybody know who was doing the counting? If not, I don't believe it. so it was probably more like 600. You know how the Ashkenazis like to twist up historical facts and all.

The plot thickens and the debate continues.

Forum List

Back