Are you a Godless American?

Are you a Godless American?

• Yes

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 58.3%

• Total voters
We don't need Hagen, she will be a bigger problem. We don't need Democrats at all. It is past time the State Governor was a Republican as well.

how did i twist what you said? you say we dont need democrats at all..that says you vote for the gop regardless now doesnt it? how is that twisting your words..perhaps you need to think before you type....if you dont like your own words.

I will be voting for 2 democrats Local Sheriff and my US House representative. But you go ahead and keep twisting. Hagen is a tool. Go ahead vote for her and watch her run the deficit up even higher. I mean it isn't like we don't have her track record in the State to show that is what she will do, now is it?

Just admit you are just votiong for her cause she is a democrat.

i will vote for hagen for several reasons...a. she lives here....unlike dole...b. she lives here ...unlike dole...c. she lives here...unlike dole...

has nothing to do with her party....has all to do with dole's lack of respone to the problems facing nc

i will vote for hagen for several reasons...a. she lives here....unlike dole...b. she lives here ...unlike dole...c. she lives here...unlike dole...

has nothing to do with her party....has all to do with dole's lack of respone to the problems facing nc

Just one problem with your claim, Legally Dole does LIVE here. Or are you against Hillary Clinton cause she moved to New York just to be a Senator?

You will vote for Hagen for no other reason then she ha s a D behind her name. Her record is clear. SPEND till there is no more money then raise taxes and borrow some more to SPEND that.

Just one problem with your claim, Legally Dole does LIVE here. Or are you against Hillary Clinton cause she moved to New York just to be a Senator?

You will vote for Hagen for no other reason then she ha s a D behind her name. Her record is clear. SPEND till there is no more money then raise taxes and borrow some more to SPEND that.

dole spends very little time in nc...less than a month a year....yet she lives here...lol. right....i was totally against what hillary did and remember the large outcry over it....but no one said squat when dole did it..

i vote on issues not on party.

I am an American and a believer, too.

Still I am a Godless American because I do not believe that God loves Americans or america more than anyone or anyplace else.

Dole's 'Godless' ad causes stir
Posted: 03:50 PM ET

From CNN Ticker Producer Alexander Mooney

A new campaign ad from Elizabeth Dole alleges her opponent is 'Godless.'
(CNN) — The already-contentious North Carolina Senate race took a brutal turn Wednesday after incumbent Sen. Elizabeth Dole released a television ad suggesting challenger Kay Hagan is "Godless."

“A leader of the Godless Americans PAC recently held a secret fundraiser for Kay Hagan,” the 30-second ad says before showing clips from members of the group declaring God and Jesus do not exist.

“Godless Americans and Kay Hagan. She hid from cameras. Took godless money,” the ad's narrator also says. “What did Kay Hagan promise in return?”

Watch: Dole hits airwaves with 'Godless' ad

The ad ends with an unidentified female voice declaring, "There is no God."

The Dole campaign says it's basing its charge on Hagan's attendance at a fundraiser that was in the home of an advisor to the Godless Americans’ political action committee, a group that promotes rights for atheists.

In a conference call with reporters Wednesday, Hagan said she has never heard of the Godless PAC "before Lydie Dole sent out a press release on this," and said the fundraiser in question had more than 40 hosts, including Sen. John Kerry. She also said she has contacted her lawyers to issue a cease-and-desist order on the commercial.

"I am absolutely appalled at Elizabeth Dole's vile tactics," Hagan said. “This is politics of the worst kind, and I know it has been rejected by North Carolinians at every level. It is so unbecoming of a woman like Elizabeth Dole. This is a fabricated, pathetic ad."

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time - Blogs from CNN.com

Quote:
North Carolina Sen. Elizabeth Dole's campaign is refusing to take down an ad that accuses her Democratic rival, Kay Hagan, of accepting money from "godless Americans," after Hagan demanded that the Republican incumbent "cease and desist."

Lol. I'm tired..when I read it at first I thought it said Dole was accusing her DEMONIC rival, Kay Hagan.

hagen has sued dole...this is gonna get interesting..the news announced tonight that hagen is going thur with her suit against dole...hagen is fired up....and mad...she really didnt appreciate being called godless ...esp considering she is not. i do believe hagen had dole served today.

hagen has sued dole...this is gonna get interesting..the news announced tonight that hagen is going thur with her suit against dole...hagen is fired up....and mad...she really didnt appreciate being called godless ...esp considering she is not. i do believe hagen had dole served today.

Ya? What exactly is the charge? Just more legal bullshit by the left to silence the right. Now they think they can shut people up with lawsuits. Obama would be proud.

Ya? What exactly is the charge? Just more legal bullshit by the left to silence the right. Now they think they can shut people up with lawsuits. Obama would be proud.

hagan has 20 days to bring the charges....i would say slander....hagan is a church member in greensboro and has been all her life...the voice over is totally fake...come on do you think this is not a new low level....dole has fucked up and i hope loses the race due to this commerical that totally distorts the truth. hagan is not a godless american....but i dont hold that against her.

CHARLOTTE, N.C., Oct. 30 (UPI) -- North Carolina Democratic Senate candidate Kay Hagan Thursday filed a lawsuit against Republican Sen. Elizabeth Dole over an ad suggesting Hagan is an atheist.

Hagan announced the defamation suit after the Dole campaign refused to stop running the ad, which seeks to link her to an atheist group, The Hill reported. Hagan said the Dole campaign faked her voice in the ad to make voters think she doesn't believe in God.

full article: Hagan sues Dole over atheist ad - UPI.com

Good for Hagan, i saw the ad with the voice over and it was disgusting and seemed like pure slander to me.

Public figure ring a bell. Nuisance suit designed to try and scare. Should be thrown out.

i don't think so RGS, mainly because of the voice over, making it as if it was actually hagan saying it...

not what someone has said about another public figure, but depicting that the actual voice on the ad WAS HAGAN saying it....that's key in this case.

BIG DIFFERENCE imho and not just the typical slander allowed against public figures.

Care

They weren't making it sound like she said it they were playing the voices of people in the group who had said those things. You know the people who gave her the money

They weren't making it sound like she said it they were playing the voices of people in the group who had said those things. You know the people who gave her the money

i disagree, they made it to seem like it was her, in her voice, at the end of the ad.

i disagree, they made it to seem like it was her, in her voice, at the end of the ad.

We could debate that all day but you can't win a court case because it may have been taken one way. The evidence was solid. She recieved money from that organization.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back