Are you a Godless American?

Are you a Godless American?

• Yes

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 58.3%

• Total voters
Surely there are some Godless Americans around here...

North Carolina Sen. Elizabeth Dole's campaign is refusing to take down an ad that accuses her Democratic rival, Kay Hagan, of accepting money from "godless Americans," after Hagan demanded that the Republican incumbent "cease and desist."

Neat. Do I get anything good with that title?

2000035887522228730_rs.jpg

That's ok.. That's the way my day's been running, so f'it. :)

I believe in God but I dont belong to a religion is that the same thing as being Godless?

At a press conference held Wednesday at First Presbyterian Church in Greensboro, Democratic candidate for Senate, Kay Hagan, announced that she would seek a cease-and-desist order on her rival, Elizabeth Dole’s, new commercial which hints that Hagan is “godless.”

According to a press release from the Hagan campaign, Hagan made the announcement with her family and her pastor of 17 years in front of the church where she serves as an elder and taught Sunday School.

Hagan’s campaign announced they sent a notification to Dole’s offices in Raleigh and Salisbury and her home in Washington, D.C.

Hagan said if the controversial ads are not pulled within 24 hours, she would take legal recourse.

GoBlueRidge.net - Hagan Files Cease-and-Desist Order Against Dole Ad - Constantly Updated High Country NC News Source

Kay´s pastor for 17 years, Dr. Joe Mullin, recently recorded a radio ad on behalf of Kay, speaking about his long relationship with Kay and spoke to her faith. "Hello, this is Reverend Joe Mullin. I was Kay Hagan´s minister for 17 years at First Presbyterian Church in Greensboro. Kay´s a dedicated Sunday school teacher, an elder in the Church where the Hagan family has belonged for over 100 years. And no one is more active in local community work than Kay Hagan. You know, on Christmas mornings Kay, her husband Chip, and their three children cook breakfast at a local home for the disabled. So I agree when the Fayetteville newspaper says these recent attacks on Kay´s Christian faith by Senator Dole are desperate. The paper even says Dole "jumped into the deep end of the slime pool" with these shameful, personal attacks on Kay´s Christian faith. So, take it from me, Reverend Joe Mullin, no one is more dedicated to her family, her church, or North Carolina than my friend Kay Hagan

Kay Hagen is one of the people that has caused a huge financial problem in this State and she runs ads claiming she helped balance the budget for the last 5 years, Talk about a liar. And pretending Hagen doesn't run negative ads is a hoot, they are all over the place. And of course the democratic committee runs those ones about Dole and pork, another major joke. Liddy Dole is what they call her and then go on about Alaska and such. I guess McCain should run ads about how Obama supported all that pork with his votes?

GIVE ME A BEAK.

Kay Hagen is one of the people that has caused a huge financial problem in this State and she runs ads claiming she helped balance the budget for the last 5 years, Talk about a liar. And pretending Hagen doesn't run negative ads is a hoot, they are all over the place. And of course the democratic committee runs those ones about Dole and pork, another major joke. Liddy Dole is what they call her and then go on about Alaska and such. I guess McCain should run ads about how Obama supported all that pork with his votes?

GIVE ME A BEAK.

dole loves pork barrel spending and hardly even is in nc long enough to do squat...anyone in nc who thinks dole has done well is a total idiot. we need better than dole.

dole loves pork barrel spending and hardly even is in nc long enough to do squat...anyone in nc who thinks dole has done well is a total idiot. we need better than dole.

We don't need Hagen, she will be a bigger problem. We don't need Democrats at all. It is past time the State Governor was a Republican as well.

so you totally admit you could care less about issues as long as the gop wins.....point noted.

Twist it anyway you want. Hagen is a spend and tax Liberal,she will spend spend spend till the well is dry. We do NOT need her in Washington DC. As for pork, Obama voted for some of those bills too, can I now claim he is for Pork?

The mayor of Charolette is a much better Candidate for Governor. When the gas crunch hit he was out telling his city to not panic and not rush to the gas stations and cause the problem, his opponent for Governor? She as telling them they SHOULD rush to the gas station and fill up.

We don't need Hagen, she will be a bigger problem. We don't need Democrats at all. It is past time the State Governor was a Republican as well.

how did i twist what you said? you say we dont need democrats at all..that says you vote for the gop regardless now doesnt it? how is that twisting your words..perhaps you need to think before you type....if you dont like your own words.

Forum List

Back