Are You a Fat Guy With Man Titts? This Is Why...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
ADVANCED FAT LOSS VIA HORMONAL BALANCING
by Victor Cabot​

By now, mostly everyone knows all the different ways to lose fat or at least control it. Or they think they do. Watch your carbs, boost your protein, eat smaller meals, eat frequently, do your cardio, get adequate exercise, drink lots of water, take fat burners, fat blockers, and fat trappers. And it all works.

But, have you considered the role your hormones play in fat formation? Specifically estrogen? This is something NOT everyone knows. Serious bodybuilders, of course, do. So what do they know that the average dieter doesn't? Let's find out.

Estrogen is necessary not just for women, but for all men, too. Men have certain levels of estrogen, just as women have certain levels of testosterone. Obviously, men have more a higher ratio of testosterone to estrogen and women have a higher ratio of estrogen to testosterone. In fact, there is an intimate relationship between estrogen and testosterone, the main hormone that produces more muscular mass. Testosterone converts to estrogen through a process known as aromatization - because that action involves an enzyme called aromatase.

Given that a certain amount of estrogen is required for a normal healthy hormonal balance, what happens when there is too much estrogen? In other words, what are the side effects of too much estrogen? Again, as bodybuilders know, too much estrogen results in an increase in body fat and an increase in water retention.

Entire article here...

I have noticed that men with wide hips also tend to get fat.

Wonder if that's excess estrogen playing out on them, too.

I have noticed that men with wide hips also tend to get fat.

Wonder if that's excess estrogen playing out on them, too.

I would imagine that if a fat guy has higher estrogen levels, then also higher estrogen levels in a man would make him fatter.

The lesson here is, fat men are more like a woman than men that are in shape. Maybe that's what Ahnold was refering to when he called other politicians "girlie men."

Last edited:
I must send this artical to Phil Mickelson, serious he has some man boobs going on.

I think there is a lot to this.

mickelson_phil.jpg

My research indicates that men who have a lousy diet and sit on their lazy asses, get fat and have man boobs.

Oh yeah ... body builders know how to 'balance' hormones ... the males with tiny penis' (so many worry about that) and no sex drive. Hey, go for it, add too much testosterone, fewer men will think with the wrong head after that at least.

Oh yeah ... body builders know how to 'balance' hormones ... the males with tiny penis' (so many worry about that) and no sex drive. Hey, go for it, add too much testosterone, fewer men will think with the wrong head after that at least.

You know a body builder with a tiny penis?

Just look at their speedos ... they aren't any more than the string bikinis we wear. You can't have a decent package size and wear one of those without seeing it all.

In reality higher estrogen will result in 'boobs' ... inflated breasts for those of us with brains ... and a bigger buttox. They however change little else changes, as for weight ... being overweight will cause a decrease in testosterone production normally, because the hormone is produced by an external organ decreased blood flow between that organ and the body will result in less of the hormone getting to the body so most is just stored until it can be sent. However this requires being morbidly obese, not just heavier than 'average'. Our average is not scientifically based and is not healthy either, if you 'cannot run a mile non stop then you are not healthy' is a better measure of health than weight. As for the hormone levels, our bodies produce unique levels for each person, while they can safely be modified there are many myths of the effects still in the general populace and this is one. Testosterone won't decrease your weight, but decreasing your weight may allow the body to maintain its own normal levels better. Which is why I made fun of the OP.

One time a guy in law school walks into class late. He's wearing a T-shirt that says "TINY PENIS" on the front. It was pretty funny. I tried not to laugh but I had to.

Just look at their speedos ... they aren't any more than the string bikinis we wear. You can't have a decent package size and wear one of those without seeing it all.

Well speaking of body builders, when women do it their tits disappear.

Forum List

Back