are you a fan or organized religion, why or why not

actsnoblemartin

I love Andrea & April
Mar 7, 2007
San Diego, CA
I am not to be honest, I may be most critical of islam, but I am not personally a fan of the bible or torah.

Too many dam rules, and confusion :lol:

what say you?

I'm not a fan of organized religion, though that doesn't mean I don't have time for the holy books. All organized religions are man-made constructs, and impose their own interpretations of the bible, koran, tora, etc., often to their own convenience. You can be religious without going to a place of worship.

Last edited:
Religion is for brainless morons who can't make up their own mind and have to be told what to think... before the hat's passed for their cash.

Religion is for brainless morons who can't make up their own mind and have to be told what to think..
Well then by your own admission.

You are most highly qualified to join any organized religion.

And especially the cult based ones would fit your mentality perfectly. :razz:

So you admit your religion is for brainless morons who need to be told what to think?
Nope

I will leave that up to you and what ever cult religion you join :cuckoo:

Well then by your own admission.

You are most highly qualified to join any organized religion.

And especially the cult based ones would fit your mentality perfectly. :razz:

So you admit your religion is for brainless morons who need to be told what to think?
Nope

I'm agnostic: no god has ever been proven, but if one ever is, I could change my mind. The only sane position to have.
Music is my religion. Oh yeah, and dope smoking. :D

Nope

I'm agnostic: no god has ever been proven, but if one ever is, I could change my mind. The only sane position to have.
Music is my religion. Oh yeah, and dope smoking. :D
That explains everything about you :cuckoo:

Bye

Forum List

Back