Are you a conservative?

• I abhor war and believe diplomacy can be an effective deterrent to war. Thus I oppose Brinkmanship, belligerence and bellicose rhetoric;
War is sometimes the only option when diplomacy fails.

War has been described as the failure of diplomacy - Brinkmanship and bellicose rhetoric are far and away from diplomatic decorum.

Chamberlain was very decorous. And we know how that turned out.

I’m registered as a libertarian, but I used to vote for anyone who wasn’t a republican or a democrat. But that changed, and now I’m a Trump supporter and generally vote straight GOP. I have many reasons, but here’s one big one:

Harvard Rated Asian-American Applicants Lower on Personality Traits, Suit Says

So many Asian Americans study and earn careers in STEM fields and Accounting, that I wonder why an Asian American would vote for the party which rejects science in place of faith?

• I abhor war and believe diplomacy can be an effective deterrent to war. Thus I oppose Brinkmanship, belligerence and bellicose rhetoric;

War has been described as the failure of diplomacy - Brinkmanship and bellicose rhetoric are far and away from diplomatic decorum.

Hitler was not, and how well did that turn out? Tojo too, so my two data points trump your single one.

Hitler was not, and how well did that turn out? Tojo too, so my two data points trump your single one.

So you're one of those, are you? One upmanship, crass, and undiplomatic.

In other words, gotcha!

In other words, gotcha!

LOL, I prefer creative, concise and spot on.

In other words, gotcha!

LOL, I prefer creative, concise and spot on.

You think one day that might happen?

18 pages of denial, and not one has answered the seminal question, to wit:

So, which type of conservative are you:

1. Callous Conservative
  2. Fiscal Conservative
  3. Social Conservative
  4. Goldwater Conservative
  5. Neoconservative
  6. Single Issue voter:
  • Guns
  • Gays
  • Taxes
  • Abortion
  • White Supremacist
I was remiss, I left out neo fascist Conservative.

In my mind I've categorized conservative into several sub-types. Help me, and others who are not conservatives which sub-type of conservative best defines you in terms of voting, domestic and foreign policies, and the wedge issues (guns, god, gays, taxes and abortion).

To be fair, I'll post why I'm a liberal Democrat:

• I have empathy for the working poor, the drug an alcohol dependent, the mentally ill, physically ill and the aged, children and animals;
  • I support the United Nations, NATO and joint missions into space with other nations, allies or otherwise;
  • I support the Olympics, World Soccer and other competition wherein American's interact with others no matter their ethnicity, creed, sex or sexual orientation;
  • I believe every American citizen should enjoy the same rights and opportunities as every other person;
  • I support a Congress which supports Universal Suffrage for all citizens in every general election. [Those without a proper picture ID ought to be informed that their member of H. or Rep. will provide them at no cost a proper ID with evidence they were born in the US or are naturalized citizens];
  • I support free public education, free preventative care for all citizens (age appropriate physical examinations, age appropriate inoculations and age appropriate curriculum in public schools on health and dental care, procreation and (age appropriate) means to prevent pregnancy and STD's.
  • I support a US AG to remove Marijuana from schedule I, and add Tobacco to that schedule.

1. Callous Conservative
  2. Fiscal Conservative
  3. Social Conservative
  5. Neoconservative
  6. Single Issue voter:
  • Guns
  • Gays
  • Taxes
  • Abortion
  • White Supremacist
I consider you a PROGRESSIVE not a liberal.
And yes, I consider myself a conservative on the majority of issues.

No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
That is the excerpt from the 14th Amendment. It states the government must treat all citizens 100% equal, without exception.
No, it does not.
Bwahahaha! It says so in black & white in the 14th Amendment and your dumb ass is attempting to deny it. :laugh:

Had you taken a second to think about it, it would have dawned on you that government treats toddlers and adults, criminals and law-abiding persons vastly differently
No, you dumb snowflake, they do not. A criminal has the exact same rights (speech, secure in their persons, right to council, etc.) that a law-abiding citizen has. The exact same rights.

Good grief you are a very special kind of stupid. You can't be an American.

In my mind I've categorized conservative into several sub-types. Help me, and others who are not conservatives which sub-type of conservative best defines you in terms of voting, domestic and foreign policies, and the wedge issues (guns, god, gays, taxes and abortion).

To be fair, I'll post why I'm a liberal Democrat:

• I have empathy for the working poor, the drug an alcohol dependent, the mentally ill, physically ill and the aged, children and animals;
  • I support the United Nations, NATO and joint missions into space with other nations, allies or otherwise;
  • I support the Olympics, World Soccer and other competition wherein American's interact with others no matter their ethnicity, creed, sex or sexual orientation;
  • I believe every American citizen should enjoy the same rights and opportunities as every other person;
  • I support a Congress which supports Universal Suffrage for all citizens in every general election. [Those without a proper picture ID ought to be informed that their member of H. or Rep. will provide them at no cost a proper ID with evidence they were born in the US or are naturalized citizens];
  • I support free public education, free preventative care for all citizens (age appropriate physical examinations, age appropriate inoculations and age appropriate curriculum in public schools on health and dental care, procreation and (age appropriate) means to prevent pregnancy and STD's.
  • I support a US AG to remove Marijuana from schedule I, and add Tobacco to that schedule.

1. Callous Conservative
  2. Fiscal Conservative
  3. Social Conservative
  5. Neoconservative
  6. Single Issue voter:
  • Guns
  • Gays
  • Taxes
  • Abortion
  • White Supremacist

What will happen when people stop playing your game and assuming the bent over Conservative position prepared for them?
Trump...that’s what happens. And your head is still spinning.

I’m registered as a libertarian, but I used to vote for anyone who wasn’t a republican or a democrat. But that changed, and now I’m a Trump supporter and generally vote straight GOP. I have many reasons, but here’s one big one:

Harvard Rated Asian-American Applicants Lower on Personality Traits, Suit Says

Are you, at heart, a Constitutional Monarchist?

Greg

I'm more of a libertarian, but I'm not an anarchist. I do believe we need government, but a small government.

Forum List

Back