Are women getting evil?

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
Jesus h. I have a profile on match.com. I emailed this girl on there and she replied "Did you even READ what I said I wanted?" Oh, excuse the hell out of me, princess and the pea, for wasting your time with my words.

Geez. It takes so little to be nice. I guess you could look at it like you are glad you dodged that bullet.

Did any of you catch the reality show "Hooking Up", about on-line dating in NYC? I just kept shaking my head at the shallowness of almost every one of the people they tracked.

rtwngAvngr said:
Jesus h. I have a profile on match.com. I emailed this girl on there and she replied "Did you even READ what I said I wanted?" Oh, excuse the hell out of me, princess and the pea, for wasting your time with my words.
Don't know about evil, but they can be damn crazy!

rtwngAvngr said:

Just rude and not someone you'd want a 'match with.' You deserve better, hope she finds someone that deserves her.

rtwngAvngr said:

All except shattered. We finally got the scoop on her lily-whiteness. :)

Abbey Normal said:
Off topic for a sec.

I'm so sorry about your beautiful cat, Shattered. I know how tough it is to lose them.

Thanks, Abbey... :crutch:

Shattered said:
Thanks, Abbey... :crutch:
Abbey's right, I meant to say something, but always went onto something else. She was a pretty kitty, for sure.

Kathianne said:
Abbey's right, I meant to say something, but always went onto something else. She was a pretty kitty, for sure.

Believe it or not, she was a he.. Silver persian.. Absolute perfection in every way. :D (He knew it, too..)

Shattered said:
Believe it or not, she was a he.. Silver persian.. Absolute perfection in every way. :D (He knew it, too..)

Well good then, he didn't have 'self esteem' problems! He earned it! :teeth: Really, I'm sorry for your loss. I still miss my dogs!

Uh.. No.. No self esteem problems at all. :D His way, or the highway.. Oh, and don't muss his tail. It used to take him hours to get it perfect.

GunnyL said:
Too late. You posted your test score, Miss Goody Two Shoes. You definitely are not entitled to consideration as evil. :poke:

I took a do-over!! And passed.

Forum List

Back