Are Whites Descended From East Indian Albinos?

Why? All you Mooslims coming to get us? :lol:
Nope. Those recessive genes and your women speeding up the process.

It isn't recessive Genes, it is the odd Darwinian fact that illiterate, poor, starving, diseased African women are on average having and unsustainable 6 children each. The coming food-water shortages will wipe Africa away.

PopulationGrowth_zpsozpbae1w.jpg

population%20growth_zpsix7krxgn.jpg

This may be on interest as well for those that doubt Black people (even if you try to pretend somehow they are different below the Sahara) inhabited Lybia

It isn't recessive Genes, it is the odd Darwinian fact that illiterate, poor, starving, diseased African women are on average having and unsustainable 6 children each. The coming food-water shortages will wipe Africa away.

Yes your genes are recessive no matter how much you try to deflect. Its a scientific fact along with your gene pool being problematic.

Whites Genetically Weaker Than Blacks, Study Finds | Fox News

"It's been known for years that all non-Africans are descended from a small group, perhaps only a few dozen individuals, who left the continent between 50,000 and 100,000 years ago.

But the Cornell study, published in the journal Nature Thursday, indicates that Europeans went through a second "population bottleneck," probably about 30,000 years ago, when the ancestral population was again reduced to relatively few in number.

• Click here for the Cornell press release, and here for the full article in Nature.

The doubly diluted genetic diversity has allowed "bad" mutations to build up in the European population, something that the more genetically varied African population has had more success in weeding out.

"What we may be seeing is a 'population genetic echo' of the founding of Europe," said Bustamante."

Which ties back into the OP you guys are trying to deflect from.

Last edited:
Sorry but science says thats not possible. Now here is the kicker and exactly what I was alluding to by "white boy" science meant to attribute great deeds to whites. The image you posted is a fresco done by a white person (Heinrich von Minutoli,) in 1820 at the height of the attempt to portray whites as the superior race. Its not the original. Either you are naive or you thought I was. Here is the real image as done by the Egyptians.

actual.jpg

Note there is not one white person in the picture. Below is the fraud you tried to pass off as fact.

Book of Gates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Egyptian_races.jpg

The four races of the world: a Libyan("Themehu"), a Nubian ("Nehesu"), an Asiatic("Aamu"), and an Egyptian ("Reth"). An artistic rendering, based on a mural from the tomb of Seti I.

Well, since you called me "White Boy" I guess it is okay to call you "Black boy" or "Mud Person" the picture was given as REPRESENTATIVE of the many similar murals, as you must have read at Wiki.

A quick review of Seti I graphics shows that to be true and identifiable, even with age damage of some characters.

Book_of_Gates_5.jpg

See, I don't need to lie to know who I am or what my race has accomplished. It is obvious.

Other Seti l pics showing multi race colors:

Z%20Racial%2032_zpslfd0hq7z.jpg

Sorry but science says thats not possible. Now here is the kicker and exactly what I was alluding to by "white boy" science meant to attribute great deeds to whites. The image you posted is a fresco done by a white person (Heinrich von Minutoli,) in 1820 at the height of the attempt to portray whites as the superior race. Its not the original. Either you are naive or you thought I was. Here is the real image as done by the Egyptians.

actual.jpg

Note there is not one white person in the picture. Below is the fraud you tried to pass off as fact.

Book of Gates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Egyptian_races.jpg

The four races of the world: a Libyan("Themehu"), a Nubian ("Nehesu"), an Asiatic("Aamu"), and an Egyptian ("Reth"). An artistic rendering, based on a mural from the tomb of Seti I.

Well, since you called me "White Boy" I guess it is okay to call you "Black boy" or "Mud Person" the picture was given as REPRESENTATIVE of the many similar murals, as you must have read at Wiki.

A quick review of Seti I graphics shows that to be true and identifiable, even with age damage of some characters.

Book_of_Gates_5.jpg

See, I don't need to lie to know who I am or what my race has accomplished. It is obvious.

Other Seti l pics showing multi race colors:

Z%20Racial%2032_zpslfd0hq7z.jpg
I didnt call you white boy but I dont care what you call me to be honest.

It cant true and correct if its not accurate. So its not a representative. Its a lie. Your race had nothing whatsoever to do with it. You were still being called savages and barbarians by the Greeks during this time. They documented this.

You do realize that Black people come in all shades without any admixture right? I dont get the point of you showing me all the Black people. It's actually killing your theory.

Last edited:

Yes your genes are recessive no matter how much you try to deflect. Its a scientific fact along with your gene pool being problematic.

"It's been known for years that all non-Africans are descended from a small group, perhaps only a few dozen individuals, who left the continent between 50,000 and 100,000 years ago.

But the Cornell study, published in the journal Nature Thursday, indicates that Europeans went through a second "population bottleneck," probably about 30,000 years ago, when the ancestral population was again reduced to relatively few in number.

• Click here for the Cornell press release, and here for the full article in Nature.

The doubly diluted genetic diversity has allowed "bad" mutations to build up in the European population, something that the more genetically varied African population has had more success in weeding out.

"What we may be seeing is a 'population genetic echo' of the founding of Europe," said Bustamante."

I agree that Black Genes, like AIDS or EBOLA arehard to get rid of, but that isn't what will end any race. It will be the inability of Africans to care for themselves. They have relied on White Aid for all modern history. Most still live as they did thousands of years ago, except their over-breeding will extinguish them.

Every time White Aid feeds an African mother, it guarantees that the next generation problem will require 6 fold more food. It will soon be unsustainable and most will die. Oh, and by that time every animal in Africa will have been killed for food. Saving Cecil or the Elephants is a waste of time.

Africa-Europe1.gif

I agree that Black Genes, like AIDS or EBOLA arehard to get rid of, but that isn't what will end any race. It will be the inability of Africans to care for themselves. They have relied on White Aid for all modern history. Most still live as they did thousands of years ago, except their over-breeding will extinguish them.

Every time White Aid feeds an African mother, it guarantees that the next generation problem will require 6 fold more food. It will soon be unsustainable and most will die. Oh, and by that time every animal in Africa will have been killed for food. Saving Cecil or the Elephants is a waste of time.

Africa-Europe1.gif
You forget that Africans were on this planet thousands of years before whites and will still be here when whites are bred out or die out due to your genetics malfunctioning. You forget that if not for Black people teaching you civilization you would have eaten each other into extinction. Posting white boy charts wont change that fact no matter how much you need to reassure yourself. If you note you are but a drop in the bucket when it comes to world population, recessive and have inherited a problematic gene pool. That chart confirms it. Whats even more amusing is that chart doesnt even factor in the world population of Blacks in India, south america and eastern asia. You guys have big problems.

It cant true and correct if its not accurate. So its not a representative. Its a lie. Your race had nothing whatsoever to do with it. You were still being called savages and barbarians by the Greeks during this time. They documented this.

You do realize that Black people come in all shades without any admixture right? I dont get the point of you showing me all the Black people. It's actually killing your theory.

There is no Black Genome.

The African Genome has a 2.7% range, which is much larger than other continents. Most are around 1% as I recall. Which is the same variation (1%-4%) that separates the average human from Chimpanzees. This could allow for a wide range of "human" colors?

It is counter-intuitive to believe the super dominate Black genes you describe would allow such a radical range of genes.

BTW, this site is very slow now, as is photobucket now. It is making debate more annoying than usual. I am logging off.

The African Genome has a 2.7% range, which is much larger than other continents. Most are around 1% as I recall. Which is the same variation (1%-4%) that separates the average human from Chimpanzees. This could allow for a wide range of "human" colors?

It is counter-intuitive to believe the super dominate Black genes you describe would allow such a radical range of genes.

BTW, this site is very slow now, as is photobucket now. It is making debate more annoying than usual. I am logging off.
Sorry white boy. There is a Black genome. You dont determine that. We do.

Citing white boy stats is not really going to be productive here. At this point we have a disagreement on reality. I will leave you to yours. You may want to get better internet service so you dont get emotional while posting here.

Africa-Europe1.gif
You forget that Africans were on this planet thousands of years before whites and will still be here when whites are bred out or die out due to your genetics malfunctioning. You forget that if not for Black people teaching you civilization you would have eaten each other into extinction. Posting white boy charts wont change that fact no matter how much you need to reassure yourself. If you note you are but a drop in the bucket when it comes to world population, recessive and have inherited a problematic gene pool. That chart confirms it. Whats even more amusing is that chart doesnt even factor in the world population of Blacks in India, south america and eastern asia. You guys have big problems.

Thousands of years is a snap of the finger compared to the 3.5 Billion life has been on Earth. It will take complete illiterate idiots to destroy life, but I think Africans are up to the challenge.

The chart confirms only that illiterate over-breeding African maggots will consume every oz of food given to them, while living in their own feces. That is not superiority. LOL

Sorry white boy. There is a Black genome. You dont determine that. We do.

Citing white boy stats is not really going to be productive here. At this point we have a disagreement on reality. I will leave you to yours. You may want to get better internet service so you dont get emotional while posting here.

Yeah, Affirm Action and Millennial dumb down has convinced yo pepl dat drugs/hoes/NBA is science.

If whites are so shit, why are blacks trying to pass themselves off as whiteys?

If whites are so shit, why are blacks trying to pass themselves off as whiteys?

Not only are they pretending to be White and marrying White, but the immigrants from the old White colonized World (who evicted White leadership) are following White people to their White Homelands.

I recall about 10 years ago I ran across a site that claimed whites were the descendents of albinos. I wrote it off to extreme Black supremacy and did not follow up on the claim. Well I found out that the gene responsible for light skin in europeans originated in basically what is India today. I immediately remembered the claim that I had written off as rhetoric and looked into it. I was astonished to see pictures of albino East Indian people that looked for all the world like white people. I would love to hear all intelligent thoughts on this issue.

This lady is an albino East Indian.

picture-29-43.png

/QUOTE]

Europeans or as you say whites, in my opinion, did not originate from Indians. We, Indians and whites, are closely related because we have a close common ancestor. I believe all Caucasians come from one Caucasian tribe that lived in north Central Asia thousands years ago. From there they spread all over Western Asia, Europe, India and North Africa. Your picture proves something I have always believed: Skin color is a poor indicator of race. Skin color has more to do with the sun than it does with family origin.

Last edited:
I recall about 10 years ago I ran across a site that claimed whites were the descendents of albinos. I wrote it off to extreme Black supremacy and did not follow up on the claim. Well I found out that the gene responsible for light skin in europeans originated in basically what is India today. I immediately remembered the claim that I had written off as rhetoric and looked into it. I was astonished to see pictures of albino East Indian people that looked for all the world like white people. I would love to hear all intelligent thoughts on this issue.

This lady is an albino East Indian.

picture-29-43.png

/QUOTE]

Europeans or as you say whites, in my opinion, did not originate from Indians. We, Indians and whites, are closely related because we have a close common ancestor. I believe all Caucasians come from one Caucasian tribe that lived in north Central Asia thousands years ago. From there they spread all over Western Asia, Europe, India and North Africa. Your picture proves something I have always believed: Skin color is a poor indicator of race. Skin color has more to do with the sun than it does with family origin.

jskin color is polygenic---- there is no single gene responsible for color of skin EXCEPT in the abnormal state ALBINISM-------however people we call "white" are not albinos. nope------Londoners are not albinos----nor are scandanavians-----
even I am not an albino------but if I am exposed to sun on a normal summer day---
I burn in less than 20 minutes--------I expect sympathy

Forum List

Back