Are Whites Ashamed...

LOL, for some time now the darker peoples actually tend to have a lot more racial confrontations, or racial opinions disproportionately than Whites do.

Have you been sleeping, or something?
was that what i asked you about,or did i ask you... so no Italians and blacks ever got along?.....learn to read sobinski....

Sure, even a few Albanians, and Serbians might even get along too.

Doesn't make it normal, now does it?

Did I mention a lot of Albanian, and Serbian Americans arrived to the U.S.A since the Yugoslavian wars?

Yet, in those years most of them surpass Black Americans, how come?

What kind of head-start is coming here in the 1990's????????
no one said it was normal....in spite of what you might think....not all people are racists and can actually get along with someone who is "different" then they are.....

Italians are generally more racist than other Whites are towards Black people.
were i grew up everyone had their own groups but yet played on the same sports teams in HS and partied together and yet still had their spats....i grew up around Italians,Sicilians,Blacks,Puerto Ricans and lots of Jews and of course Whites......

In my school (Brewster, NY) there was definitely more than enough of prejudices.

Basically Gays, Mexicans,Jews, Poles, Blacks, Muslims were all frequent targets, Italians, and French were lesser targets.

But, Irish, Germans, English, Norse etc. weren't really picked on much, if at all.

None the less there's absolutely no pattern in success, both the most successful (Jews) and the least successful (Blacks) were both picked on here a lot.

So, how could it possibly be prejudices causing the "Black Issues"?????????????

was that what i asked you about,or did i ask you... so no Italians and blacks ever got along?.....learn to read sobinski....

Did I mention a lot of Albanian, and Serbian Americans arrived to the U.S.A since the Yugoslavian wars?

no one said it was normal....in spite of what you might think....not all people are racists and can actually get along with someone who is "different" then they are.....

were i grew up everyone had their own groups but yet played on the same sports teams in HS and partied together and yet still had their spats....i grew up around Italians,Sicilians,Blacks,Puerto Ricans and lots of Jews and of course Whites......

In my school (Brewster, NY) there was definitely more than enough of prejudices.

Basically Gays, Mexicans,Jews, Poles, Blacks, Muslims were all frequent targets, Italians, and French were lesser targets.

But, Irish, Germans, English, Norse etc. weren't really picked on much, if at all.

None the less there's absolutely no pattern in success, both the most successful (Jews) and the least successful (Blacks) were both picked on here a lot.

i had no idea what a Mexican was until i moved to California....

i had no idea what a Mexican was until i moved to California....

There's quite a bit of Mexicans in the NYC metro area now-a-days.....

Anyways, why in the World are Mexican Americans higher income than Black Americans when Black Americans have a head-start????????????

We had race riots Black vs Mexicans. We still get along better together than either group gets along with whites.

My family's been in America for a long time, and there were hardly any slaves around here, ever! There were black crackers that were runaway slaves.

They could come here and make a living because the slavers rarely went south of the Suwanee. They just didn't have the motivation or oomph to go through all that (Suwanee swamp) for chasing a slave or two..

"White people have no valid property rights in S. Africa."

Only because Black people took over the government and took them away. Jim crow reversed
Our ancestors also freed the slaves and made equal rights the law of the land. Are you ashamed that so few Blacks participated with that?

Only because Black people took over the government and took them away. Jim crow reversed
Our ancestors also freed the slaves and made equal rights the law of the land. Are you ashamed that so few Blacks participated with that?
Good for the Black people recapturing their land from thieving whites.

I am extremely proud the Union prevailed due primarily to the addition of Blacks soldiers kicking those loser ass traitorous confederates asses.

You got a jump on every other race in the US.

Thanks for answering honestly.

Hasn't seem to be have affected me at all

I make more money than most white people. According to you that shouldn’t be possible
I'm assuming this was addressed to me.

I make more money than most white people. That has nothing to do with the masses.

How? You're here 24/7.

I make more money than most white people. According to you that shouldn’t be possible

I make more money than most white people. That has nothing to do with the masses.

How? You're here 24/7.
Thats insider information. If you stop being a wage slave you can set your own schedule too.

No.
Are Black Americans ashamed of Black African's theft of White people's property in S. Africa and elsewhere? Same thing.
I am not responsible for anyone's actions except my own. Exactly like you.
White people have no valid property rights in S. Africa. Not even the same ball park.

Thanks for answering honestly about not being ashamed.

I am extremely proud the Union prevailed due primarily to the addition of Blacks soldiers kicking those loser ass traitorous confederates asses.

Thank you for once again confirming your racism.
Should I also be ashamed of the White members of my family who fought for the Union?
Are you ashamed because Blacks fought for the South?

that the founding fathers and subsequent leadership had to construct a system that gave them a 300 plus year head start here in the US? If you count the years of enslavement of Blacks. The laws against Blacks reading. The Vagrancy laws. The Jim Crow laws. etc etc arent you kind of pissed off that your white leadership thought so very very little of your ability to succeed on a level playing field?
Still can’t accept that your forebearers were cattle, huh?

No.
Are Black Americans ashamed of Black African's theft of White people's property in S. Africa and elsewhere? Same thing.
I am not responsible for anyone's actions except my own. Exactly like you.
White people have no valid property rights in S. Africa. Not even the same ball park.

Thanks for answering honestly about not being ashamed.

Thank you for once again confirming your racism.
Should I also be ashamed of the White members of my family who fought for the Union?
Are you ashamed because Blacks fought for the South?
I dont recall mentioning whites fighting for the Union.as something to be ashamed of.

that the founding fathers and subsequent leadership had to construct a system that gave them a 300 plus year head start here in the US? If you count the years of enslavement of Blacks. The laws against Blacks reading. The Vagrancy laws. The Jim Crow laws. etc etc arent you kind of pissed off that your white leadership thought so very very little of your ability to succeed on a level playing field?
That's old news. Quit pissing and moaning and move into the 21st Century without a chip on your shoulder. Someone will definitely knock it off.
Can you answer the question or should I ignore you for being off topic?

Do what you will. I wasn't around then and neither were you.

The first slaves from Africa arrived in what is now the United States in 1619, well before my ancestors and most others who post on this message board.

This is one of those "Have you stopped beating your wife" type questions. It's based on what very well could be a false premise that slavery and racism were due to my white ancestors thinking little of their race's potential without the advantage of subjugating the blacks. Whites back then thought they were superior so it's more likely that they simply didn't want the social order or politics or whatever polluted by what they saw as an inferior race.

But I'll play along anyway and answer the question: No, I am neither ashamed nor pissed off because it had nothing to do with me.

This is one of those "Have you stopped beating your wife" type questions. It's based on what very well could be a false premise that slavery and racism were due to my white ancestors thinking little of their race's potential without the advantage of subjugating the blacks. Whites back then thought they were superior so it's more likely that they simply didn't want the social order or politics or whatever polluted by what they saw as an inferior race.

But I'll play along anyway and answer the question: No, I am neither ashamed nor pissed off because it had nothing to do with me.
Thank you for answering honestly.

How? You're here 24/7.
Thats insider information. If you stop being a wage slave you can set your own schedule too.

Dude, nobody makes money posting stupid shit on a MB 24/7.

How? You're here 24/7.

Dude, nobody makes money posting stupid shit on a MB 24/7.
Who said that they did?

Forum List

Back