Are whites a minority in Minnesota's 5th Congressional District?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Ilhan Abdullahi Omar is an American politician serving as the U.S. Representative
for Minnesota's 5th congressional district since 2019.
Minnesota's 5th congressional district is a geographically small urban and suburban ...
The district is represented by Ilhan Omar, the first Somali American to ever serve in the U.S. House of Representatives, and the first black woman to represent the 5th.
Minnesota's 5th congressional district - Wikipedia

Less 1/3 are non-whites. So does she really represent her district as she said?
Over 50,000 Somali Americans live in Minnesota, the largest population in the U.S., many in the densely populated neighborhood of Cedar-Riverside. Often called Little Mogadishu, after Somalia’s capital,
‘I Believe in My Work.’ How Rep. Ilhan Omar Rose From Refugee to Trump’s Top Target

Ilhan Abdullahi Omar is an American politician serving as the U.S. Representative
Minnesota's 5th congressional district is a geographically small urban and suburban ...
The district is represented by Ilhan Omar, the first Somali American to ever serve in the U.S. House of Representatives, and the first black woman to represent the 5th.

Over 50,000 Somali Americans live in Minnesota, the largest population in the U.S., many in the densely populated neighborhood of Cedar-Riverside. Often called Little Mogadishu, after Somalia’s capital,
‘I Believe in My Work.’ How Rep. Ilhan Omar Rose From Refugee to Trump’s Top Target

??? it might be interesting to know WHO VOTED. ----you have not provided a
RELIGION breakdown------of course---you can't----its ok---don't try

lots of 'somalis' and other third worlder in that district I ASSUME . Plus lots of OTHERS are ASSUMED by me to be liberal , love immigration and third worlders and thats the answer or my comment . See mrobamas 2 time election . And see 'keith ellisons' election in Minnesota . He was 'muslim' but I don't know if he was in the same district as 'omar' was .

For what she says alone she could be voted out. None of them actually do anything all alone, but are bit actors in the daily MSM Soap Opera so many love to subscribe to at Cost to them $100/day in many cases. Some are selected to be featured weekly for many episodes.

Why don't you guys move to her district...then you can vote against her. Until then...................................
The problem is that so many of you are far from those troublesome districts living the life of riley and pat yourselves on the back for their support. Give up the wealth and move into them.

Why don't you guys move to her district...then you can vote against her. Until then...................................
The problem is that so many of you are far from those troublesome districts living the life of riley and pat yourselves on the back for their support. Give up the wealth and move into them.
ORLY? :71: My district has an indicted thief as Representative....for now....I'd take Omar over him any day.

lots of 'somalis' and other third worlder in that district I ASSUME . Plus lots of OTHERS are ASSUMED by me to be liberal , love immigration and third worlders and thats the answer or my comment . See mrobamas 2 time election . And see 'keith ellisons' election in Minnesota . He was 'muslim' but I don't know if he was in the same district as 'omar' was .

Ellison was. Keith Maurice Ellison is an American politician and lawyer serving as the 30th Attorney General of Minnesota. A member of the Democratic–Farmer–Labor Party, Ellison was the U.S. Representative for Minnesota's 5th congressional district from 2007 to 2019. Wikipedia

The major problem with "Whites" voting for "Blacks" was best exemplified by Obama when he won the Iowa primary in 2008.
As a caucus state, Iowans literally had to stand in many cases for their choice, i.e. Iowans stood for Obama.
Well put yourself in an Iowan's shoes. You know most non-Iowans..i.e. the audiences for MSM think Iowans are dumb farmers. Stupid. Racist.
So when the reporter shoved a microphone into an Iowan's face at a caucus and the Iowan WAS NOT standing for Obama? Well what do you guess that
reporter's first question to the Iowan is...."are you not standing for Obama because he's black"?
Consequently we got one of the worst president's who literally hates the USA because the USA is Britain's friend....

Obama doesn't hold a "grudge" over Britain torturing his Kenyan grandfather...
No, Obama isn't angry that Britain tortured his Kenyan grandfather. But so what if he was?

So too with Omar.... poor Minnesotans ... not wanting to be accused of being "racist" either didn't vote in the 5th district or did and voted for her because
she certainly doesn't represent the majority.

Percentage who voted will tell the tale. Voters in AOC's district largely stayed home, thinking the incumbent would easily slide back in. I think only 12% voted there.

Is this Jew hating racist Tax cheat district where the killer came from that tossed a 5 year old white kid off the 5th floor Great Mall deck? Proably one of obamas' imports we can't live without. Kill them before they kill you.

She was voted in by liberals of the wealthy suburbs of the west and south metro region in the name of diversity, while never really wanting that diversity in their gated communities. They pander in the attempt to excuse their privilege and self imposed shame for doing well.
Plenty of wealth and white guilt in the burbs of Hennepin Co.
She wouldn't stand a chance in the exurbs of the north only 45 miles out of the Twin Cities.

This state is not as blue as many believe. Hillary only won by 70K votes. First time in decades state almost turned.

Percentage who voted will tell the tale. Voters in AOC's district largely stayed home, thinking the incumbent would easily slide back in. I think only 12% voted there.

Screen Shot 2019-07-20 at 8.53.19 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-20 at 8.59.33 AM.png

Minnesota's 5th Congressional District election, 2018 - Ballotpedia

Yes it was Ellison who was forced to step down from his congressional seat because of violent assault charges filed against him. Of course nothing happened to him. What got Omar elected as I posted in the election forum was the powerful Minnesota organization Democratic Farm Labor (DFL) Party. They chose Omar over the other candidates for the seat to support. And most of the ultra Liberal Whites in the 5th District vote with the DFL.There aren't enough Somalis in the 5th district who vote to elect Omar. It was the DFL and White Liberals who put Omar into Congress.

Ellison was. Keith Maurice Ellison is an American politician and lawyer serving as the 30th Attorney General of Minnesota. A member of the Democratic–Farmer–Labor Party, Ellison was the U.S. Representative for Minnesota's 5th congressional district from 2007 to 2019. Wikipedia

The major problem with "Whites" voting for "Blacks" was best exemplified by Obama when he won the Iowa primary in 2008.
As a caucus state, Iowans literally had to stand in many cases for their choice, i.e. Iowans stood for Obama.
Well put yourself in an Iowan's shoes. You know most non-Iowans..i.e. the audiences for MSM think Iowans are dumb farmers. Stupid. Racist.
So when the reporter shoved a microphone into an Iowan's face at a caucus and the Iowan WAS NOT standing for Obama? Well what do you guess that
reporter's first question to the Iowan is...."are you not standing for Obama because he's black"?
Consequently we got one of the worst president's who literally hates the USA because the USA is Britain's friend....

Obama doesn't hold a "grudge" over Britain torturing his Kenyan grandfather...
No, Obama isn't angry that Britain tortured his Kenyan grandfather. But so what if he was?

So too with Omar.... poor Minnesotans ... not wanting to be accused of being "racist" either didn't vote in the 5th district or did and voted for her because
she certainly doesn't represent the majority.

White identity politics.

ORLY? :71: My district has an indicted thief as Representative....for now....I'd take Omar over him any day.
orly? Choosing a new Rep to replace the one in jail over your love for her might be a better choice. The price of humongous government.....

Is this Jew hating racist Tax cheat district where the killer came from that tossed a 5 year old white kid off the 5th floor Great Mall deck? Proably one of obamas' imports we can't live without. Kill them before they kill you.
They were tossed from the country once before. My husband was reading an article at the historical museum about how they were caught taking small children into the back alleys and smashing their little heads against the ground (here in Iowa). It wasn't long after that they were deported and banned from entering into the country. These political correct assholes that keep lids on that history are to blame for any child's death at the hands of these creeps.

What's your point? Even if you want to break it down by race, sex, and religion, this 67% white district voted her to represent them.

Please note that the current occupant of the Oval Office received less than the majority vote among Americans. How does he represent the American People?

---------------------------------------- for me , I just like to gather info on the ENEMY and its good that others may share info to increase my and maybe their knowledge . Its all just interesting to see dummies supporting their own kids ENEMIES Bode .

Forum List

Back