Are white people who vote for Obama very fringe i mean deviating from standard human

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Speedy Gonzales
i cant imagine any real white person voting for obama except totally feminazi communists and gays transgenders etc. i think people like that obese woman in the other thread who said on campus people shouldnt say "he or she" she is a obese lesbian and deviates from standard normal human

I.M., you come back here just to post that troll bullshit?

Naw, dude.

The days of lowest-common-denominator trailer-trash losers are over.

Enlightenment is the Next Big Thing.

Post smart.

i cant imagine any real white person voting for obama except totally feminazi communists and gays transgenders etc. i think people like that obese woman in the other thread who said on campus people shouldnt say "he or she" she is a obese lesbian and deviates from standard normal human
Maybe step away from the radio for a couple of weeks.

You look rather porky yourself.

Whites who have a higher education voted for President Obama

The Types of People Who Voted for Obama

Forum List

Back