Are White people responsible for subliminal interracial advertising on T.V.

52nd, wanna argue genetics about this? If we're just looking for the healthiest dog I'll take a mutt everytime over a pure bred bad hip having german shepherd or deaf dalmatian.

I have been seeing a few ads on T.V. with Black females pared with White males, and Black males pared off with white females. I need to know who is behind this subliminal interracial advertising, what is their agenda, and why is this kind of advertising on the increase.

Does anyone have any answers with regards to this topic.?

What these ads are doing is mirroring what's going on in society. Whether you like it or not more and more blacks and whites are engaging in interracial relationships. Only a racist would see it as something wrong and some agenda.

Well according to the latest marriage statistics Ms Nia588, Blacks tend to marry other blacks. .
So this myth out there that black people are breaking their necks trying to marry white people , is just that , a myth.!

I have been seeing a few ads on T.V. with Black females pared with White males, and Black males pared off with white females. I need to know who is behind this subliminal interracial advertising, what is their agenda, and why is this kind of advertising on the increase.

What these ads are doing is mirroring what's going on in society. Whether you like it or not more and more blacks and whites are engaging in interracial relationships. Only a racist would see it as something wrong and some agenda.

Well according to the latest marriage statistics Ms Nia588, Blacks tend to marry other blacks. .
So this myth out there that black people are breaking their necks trying to marry white people , is just that , a myth.!

Well duh! Interacial marriages are not the norm. There is a breakdown in the old taboo mindset, primarily among the youth and the percentages will likely go higher. I hope that pisses you off Herr Bunker.

Well duh! Interacial marriages are not the norm. There is a breakdown in the old taboo mindset, primarily among the youth and the percentages will likely go higher. I hope that pisses you off Herr Bunker.

Yeah 52ndstreet needs to keep the master race pure.

Disagree with you on this:

Tiger's troubles widen his distance from blacks | AP | 12/05/2009

This tendency may be more prominent due to a relative lack of interracial marriages among average blacks. Although a recent Pew poll showed that 94 percent of blacks say it's all right for blacks and whites to date, a study published this year in Sociological Quarterly showed that blacks are less likely to actually date outside their race than are other groups.

Are White people responsible for subliminal interracial advertising on T.V.

Yes. We all THOUGHT about it and so even without discussion, it came to pass. It was a sbuliminal communication thing.

White devils are like that.

The agenda? It's clear.

We are trying to mix all races in order to eventually eliminate race!

I admit it.

I'm responsible.

I admit it.

I'm responsible.

You, you, you subliminalist, you!

So now black men are afraid that white men are gonna take all the black women?

:eusa_eh:

I'm so confused...

I'm so confused...

What kind of dope are you smoking? Most blacks marry and date others blacks and blacks as a whole are more likely not to date outside of their race sow where's the fear?

What kind of dope are you smoking? Most blacks marry and date others blacks and blacks as a whole are more likely not to date outside of their race sow where's the fear?

Even lovable, if irritating, Bill Cosby only plugs chocolate Jello pudding, you never see him with vanilla Jello pudding.

Though he did do New Coke, that was a big fucking mistake.

Last edited:

I'm so confused...

Hands off Halle Berry.

I saw her first. Mine mine mine mineminemineminemineminemineminemine.

Naw, since she got her hair cut, I've developed a thing for Solange Knowles.

solange-new-haircut.jpg

She's a beautiful woman.

Forum List

Back