Are White people responsible for subliminal interracial advertising on T.V.

The object is to convince whites to genocide themselves through outmarriage. It's working very well. The ones behind it are an ungodly combination of self-hating white liberals, activist Jews and minority racists. But usually the first two... blacks don't work for ad firms, by and large.

So let me get this straight. It race mix monger Jews, White liberals, that are the main culprits behind all this subliminal interracial advertising that I am seeing?.

I have been seeing a few ads on T.V. with Black females pared with White males, and Black males pared off with white females. I need to know who is behind this subliminal interracial advertising, what is their agenda, and why is this kind of advertising on the increase.

Does anyone have any answers with regards to this topic.?

Hell, I'm still trying to figure out if you're conducting some sort of freshman level psych experiment or if you are truly a racist son of a bitch. :eusa_eh:

I am doing research into who is trying to brainwash our black women.
So far I've been told it is activist Jews , and white liberals.
Is there something racists about trying to figure out who is behind this brainwashing campaign?.

Listen, I am one of those Blacks that does not agree with integration, I am for separate
and equal. Who says we as Black people have to be tied down with white people all the time in order to be successful!?.
Please ,give me a break.
We lived in Africa for thousands of years without any white contact, and constructed Pyramids.
Ah, the ancient egyptians were black were they?

Yes, Egypt is in the African continent, its not in Europe!And no the Egyptians did not
have blond hair and Blue Eyes!
The Egyptians were Black, and Brown skin people, look at some of the tomb paintings when you get a chance, get back to me on this , tell me what color skin is depicted in those tomb paintings.

Some were Nubians....but only after the Nubians were assimulated into the empire. And actually most tomb paintings show them to be flesh colored...or brown, like most people are in one shade or another. Even black people are just a darker shade of brown. But please feel free to go silly over skin pigmentation.

Ah, the ancient egyptians were black were they?

Yes, Egypt is in the African continent, its not in Europe!And no the Egyptians did not
have blond hair and Blue Eyes!
The Egyptians were Black, and Brown skin people, look at some of the tomb paintings when you get a chance, get back to me on this , tell me what color skin is depicted in those tomb paintings.

Some were Nubians....but only after the Nubians were assimulated into the empire. And actually most tomb paintings show them to be flesh colored...or brown, like most people are in one shade or another. Even black people are just a darker shade of brown. But please feel free to go silly over skin pigmentation.

If you read a book called "The African Origins of Civilization" by Cheikh Anta Diop,
you will discover that the ancient Egyptians were Black Nubians. And that any indication
that they were from any other race, was just pure European archeological racism, in their
vain attempt to whitewash history, and to infuse a white race into an African country. Which
anthropologicaly, makes not logical sense at all, and is not scientific in any way.

Is there something racists about trying to figure out who is behind this brainwashing campaign?.

Personally I think this is a pretty far out there idea.

BUT

We (WASPS) did have a Bureau of Indian Affairs or whatever that at times was concerned with mixing the Native Americans into WASP culture instead of winning the west through genocide.

52ndStreet, do you have any leads, corporate or government documents? I find the lack of mixture between black and whites appalling myself. So much so I make it a point to talk to the token black fella at social events so I believe it would be a short step to encourage racial mixing.

If there is a conspiracy encouraging black-white interbreeding I might actually encourage it as the media trying to correct the Archie Bunker era fear our (WASP) daughters would come home with a black man.

I have been seeing a few ads on T.V. with Black females pared with White males, and Black males pared off with white females. I need to know who is behind this subliminal interracial advertising, what is their agenda, and why is this kind of advertising on the increase.

Hell, I'm still trying to figure out if you're conducting some sort of freshman level psych experiment or if you are truly a racist son of a bitch. :eusa_eh:

Let's see here........ looks like a pretty tell tale sign right there, pointing to racist son of a bitch of course. I could be wrong but in this instance I'm now 100% positive that's not the case. So, do you wear black robes and burn Menorahs on peoples lawns in the middle of the night?

We (WASPS) did have a Bureau of Indian Affairs or whatever that at times was concerned with mixing the Native Americans into WASP culture instead of winning the west through genocide.

Isn't it funny how aggressive attempts at integration are deemed just as "racist" as any attempt at SEGREGATION?

Whatever whites do vis a vis other races, it's "racist."

Focus groups. If it didn't play well with the target audience, they wouldn't do it. At least, as far as the big advertisers are concerned.

The object is to convince whites to genocide themselves through outmarriage. It's working very well. The ones behind it are an ungodly combination of self-hating white liberals, activist Jews and minority racists. But usually the first two... blacks don't work for ad firms, by and large.

Wrong Joyce, with the exception of the final point which tends to vary by location.

Originally posted by Toronado3800
Ever notice how xxx years later the racist splits between the Chinese and Japanese or the religious wars between the Protestants and Catholics or different Protestants all seem hopelessly ignorant and out of date? Well so to all of you who think your skin color is really that important. Thank goodness these racial lines are blurring.

52ndStreet, do you have any leads, corporate or government documents? I find the lack of mixture between black and whites appalling myself. So much so I make it a point to talk to the token black fella at social events so I believe it would be a short step to encourage racial mixing.

If there is a conspiracy encouraging black-white interbreeding I might actually encourage it as the media trying to correct the Archie Bunker era fear our (WASP) daughters would come home with a black man.

Clueless WASP's like Toronado3800 and Bodecea should be forced to live 5 years in Third World hellholes massively inhabited by awfully ugly mulattos like Northeast Brazil so they could see firsthand "how wonderful we all will be when we are blended" (Bodecea's words).

tsk, tsk, tsk...

I don't consider it subliminal. It is in plain site.

Now if the commercial was about this family:

white-family.jpg

but every second of the commercial, there was a single frame inserted that showed this picture:

whitewomanblackman.jpg

THAT would be subliminal.

José;1771712 said:
Ever notice how xxx years later the racist splits between the Chinese and Japanese or the religious wars between the Protestants and Catholics or different Protestants all seem hopelessly ignorant and out of date? Well so to all of you who think your skin color is really that important. Thank goodness these racial lines are blurring.

Clueless WASP's like Toronado3800 and Bodecea should be forced to live 5 years in Third World hellholes massively inhabited by awfully ugly mulattos like Northeast Brazil so they could see firsthand "how wonderful we all will be when we are blended" (Bodecea's words).

tsk, tsk, tsk...

:wtf:

José;1771712 said:

tsk, tsk, tsk...

:wtf:

LOL, Ringel :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A picture is worth a thousand words...

So judge for yourself, buddy.

Last edited:
The Northeast in Brazil

The Northeast is Brazil's poorest region.

Infant mortality here reaches levels similar to those in many parts of Africa and India.

More than half of all child deaths in Brazil take place in the Northeast.

The under-five mortality rate in the Northeast is officially 116 deaths per 1,000 births, almost double the national average.

DAILY LIFE IN NORTHEAST BRAZIL - The FACTS

Originally posted by José
Third World hellholes massively inhabited by awfully ugly mulattos like Northeast Brazil.

As Ringel and all the other members of the Board can see the expression "awfully ugly mulatoes" is almost an understatement.

This isn't racism. This is seeing what is in front of my face.

When I see the anglos of the US Message Board describing the mongrelization of America as the construction of a multi-racial paradise I shake my head in disbelief and think to myself:

How easy it is to phantasize a shithole when you are fortunate enough to have been born somewhere else.

José;1771894 said:
The Northeast in Brazil

The Northeast is Brazil's poorest region.

Infant mortality here reaches levels similar to those in many parts of Africa and India.

More than half of all child deaths in Brazil take place in the Northeast.

The under-five mortality rate in the Northeast is officially 116 deaths per 1,000 births, almost double the national average.

DAILY LIFE IN NORTHEAST BRAZIL - The FACTS

I'm all to familiar with poverty through out the world. What does race mixing have to do with it in the broader sense? Don't be myopic in your answer, show the over all causative factors unrelated to local, regional, and global economic demography and non tribal relationships. I'll give you 4 months to research and prepare your dissertation.

tsk, tsk, tsk...

Sounds like a fairly racist statement. Don't hide Jose, admit to it.

Why I should find a quote from some Muslim Arab in 0800 talking about the backwards Caucasian Catholics who can't even remember the earth is round. China goes and comes back with the best of them. They had civilizations while my ancestors were still painting themselves blue and worshiping the moon.

These things come and go. The last 500 years have been a pretty good time for white folks scientifically, economically and militarily. I don't believe anything happened to change the pattern of ebbing and flowing geographical advancements though.

Do you Jose? Did all white folk's bad genes get booted off the helix in 1492?

whitewomanblackman.jpg

I just fucked a dead gang banger and I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back