Are White people responsible for subliminal interracial advertising on T.V.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I have been seeing a few ads on T.V. with Black females pared with White males, and Black males pared off with white females. I need to know who is behind this subliminal interracial advertising, what is their agenda, and why is this kind of advertising on the increase.

Does anyone have any answers with regards to this topic.?

Last edited:
I have been seeing a few ads on T.V. with Black females pared with White males, and Black males pared off with white females. I need to know who is behind this subliminal interracial advertising, what is their agenda, and why is this kind of advertising on the increase.

I don't know who is behind it, but it really angers me. Interracial mixing should be prohibited at gun-point. Otherwise, you'll have a world full of mongrels and nobody wants that.

I don't know who is behind it, but it really angers me. Interracial mixing should be prohibited at gun-point. Otherwise, you'll have a world full of mongrels and nobody wants that.

Its like they are trying to say, hey black female your mate should be a White male, or
Black male, your ideal mate should be a White female.

I find these interracial ads highly offensive myself.

Its like they are trying to say, hey black female your mate should be a White male, or

so,, in the end,, the white drinking faucets weren't such a bad idea after all,, is that what you are saying???? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

so,, in the end,, the white drinking faucets weren't such a bad idea after all,, is that what you are saying???? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Listen, I am one of those Blacks that does not agree with integration, I am for separate
and equal. Who says we as Black people have to be tied down with white people all the time in order to be successful!?.
Please ,give me a break.
We lived in Africa for thousands of years without any white contact, and constructed Pyramids.

Listen, I am one of those Blacks that does not agree with integration, I am for separate
and equal. Who says we as Black people have to be tied down with white people all the time in order to be successful!?.
Please ,give me a break.
We lived in Africa for thousands of years without any white contact, and constructed Pyramids.
Ah, the ancient egyptians were black were they?

Dunno. Go ask Tiger Woods.

Please ,give me a break.

Yes, Egypt is in the African continent, its not in Europe!And no the Egyptians did not
have blond hair and Blue Eyes!
The Egyptians were Black, and Brown skin people, look at some of the tomb paintings when you get a chance, get back to me on this , tell me what color skin is depicted in those tomb paintings.

Please ,give me a break.

Yes, Egypt is in the African continent, its not in Europe!And no the Egyptians did not
have blond hair and Blue Eyes!
The Egyptians were Black, and Brown skin people, look at some of the tomb paintings when you get a chance, get back to me on this , tell me what color skin is depicted in those tomb paintings.

Brown, but that could just as easily be a representation of a skin tone similar to the Middle East.

Dat's dare is fer us damm whiteys to know....and nunya damm business.

You don't got the secret handshake, ya don't git ta know. So quict axing us ure damm fool qwestions.

:rofl:

Oh!! That'll leave a damm red mark! Even on black skin! :D :rofl:

PYRAMIDS?

whopptyfuckingdo.

I'm glad this guy doesn't represent all blacks. Hell, I bet he also thinks that his 20% of the US population should also get 50% of the fucking landmass in which to live separately. Grape Drank is clearly not brain food.

The object is to convince whites to genocide themselves through outmarriage. It's working very well. The ones behind it are an ungodly combination of self-hating white liberals, activist Jews and minority racists. But usually the first two... blacks don't work for ad firms, by and large.

Personally I bet the idea is to show both a white person and a black person enjoying whatever brand of product x they're pimping in the commercial.

Ever notice how xxx years later the racist splits between the Chinese and Japanese or the religious wars between the Protestants and Catholics or different Protestants all seem hopelessly ignorant and out of date? Well so to all of you who think your skin color is really that important. Thank goodness these racial lines are blurring.

Hell, I'm still trying to figure out if you're conducting some sort of freshman level psych experiment or if you are truly a racist son of a bitch. :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back