Are white people happy or depressed?

I feel generally more in sync with colored people, even of different race, than I do with white people. With a colored person, you sort of know what you are getting.

I grew up in America, and I must say I don't get most white people. They seem to be bipolar, veering between happiness and depression so easily. They also fake happiness when interacting with others, and they fake depression to try to get their way.

Why can't they just act normal? Not too happy, but not too depressed?

Unless you are White, you have nothing to say on the matter.

??????????

Are white people happy or depressed? I'm pretty darn happy. I just can't figure out why everyone else is so unhappy.

I don't care how white people or ANY people feel one way or another. However, there is some compelling evidence out there that suggests white people (particularly middle aged white males) have a substantially higher rate of depression and suicide than any other demographic.

I don't care how white people or ANY people feel one way or another. However, there is some compelling evidence out there that suggests white people (particularly middle aged white males) have a substantially higher rate of depression and suicide than any other demographic.
Solely due to the hypocrisy of Democrats on race....

I feel generally more in sync with colored people, even of different race, than I do with white people. With a colored person, you sort of know what you are getting.

I grew up in America, and I must say I don't get most white people. They seem to be bipolar, veering between happiness and depression so easily. They also fake happiness when interacting with others, and they fake depression to try to get their way.

Why can't they just act normal? Not too happy, but not too depressed?

Colored people? What color? Green, pink, red, purple? Jus want to know what a colored person is, who colored them?

Solely due to the hypocrisy of Democrats on race....

Its interesting that one would be emotionally weak enough to kill themselves over a political party.

I don't recall that being being the root cause in some of the articles that I've read....but if that reasoning works for you, it's your life.

Forum List

Back