Are white people happy or depressed?

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
I feel generally more in sync with colored people, even of different race, than I do with white people. With a colored person, you sort of know what you are getting.

I grew up in America, and I must say I don't get most white people. They seem to be bipolar, veering between happiness and depression so easily. They also fake happiness when interacting with others, and they fake depression to try to get their way.

Why can't they just act normal? Not too happy, but not too depressed?

I feel generally more in sync with colored people, even of different race, than I do with white people. With a colored person, you sort of know what you are getting.

I grew up in America, and I must say I don't get most white people. They seem to be bipolar, veering between happiness and depression so easily. They also fake happiness when interacting with others, and they fake depression to try to get their way.

You sound kind of like the majority of white people here who assume that all blsck people are uneducated and prone to criminal behavior.

You sound kind of like the majority of white people here who assume that all blsck people are uneducated and prone to criminal behavior.
Well that leaves me out because I know educated black people who also manage to live within the law just like us whites and others.

What I, we, do know too is that a segment of the black community exists that fits with your "uneducated and prone to criminal behavior" labeling and how that translates into life on the streets in, say, the hoods of Chicago last year.

So, I'm curious what percent of the black community you believe makes up the "uneducated and prone to criminal behavior" demographic? 15%...25%...10%?...higher?...lower?...

Theres got to be some demographic that works, pays more in taxes than they take, and forgoes instant gratification for long term success. Responsibility is depressing. But hey, someone's got to pay for 75% of all those babies born to single parents.

Last edited:

You sound kind of like the majority of white people here who assume that all black people are uneducated and prone to criminal behavior.
Well that leaves me out because I know educated black people who also manage to live within the law just like us whites and others.

What I, we, do know too is that a segment of the black community exists that fits with your "uneducated and prone to criminal behavior" labeling and how that translates into life on the streets in, say, the hoods of Chicago last year.

So, I'm curious what percent of the black community you believe makes up the "uneducated and prone to criminal behavior" demographic? 15%...25%...10%?...higher?...lower?...

There is a criminal element in every race without exception, with "certain types" of crime being more prevalent in others. Factors such as poverty can be a driver, and on the flipside, access to wealth can be a driver in white collar crime.

I don't personally know 10%, 15% or more of ANY population, and that includes the black population.

What I am saying however, is that based on what I read here, it certainly does appear that the vast majority of white posters who post here believe that the majority of black people are uneducated and prone to criminal behavior.

For the record that, is far different than the mindset of most white citizens that I have encountered in social and business settings.

If you are not a part of "that" group, your objectivity makes you an exception.....(in this forum.)

Last edited:

100% of white people would be correct

You sound kind of like the majority of white people here who assume that all black people are uneducated and prone to criminal behavior.

There is a criminal element in every race without exception, with "certain types" of crime being more prevalent in others. Factors such as poverty can be a driver, and on the flipside, access to wealth can be a driver in white collar crime.

I don't personally know 10%, 15% or more of ANY population, and that includes the black population.

What I am saying however, is that based on what I read here, it certainly does appear that the vast majority of white posters who post here believe that the majority of black people are uneducated and prone to criminal behavior.

For the record that, is far different than the mindset of most white citizens that I have encountered in social and business settings.

If you are not a part of "that" group, your objectivity makes you an exception.....(in this forum.)

Black people do get a bad rap. White people do assume that blacks are undereducated and more violent crime prone than other demographics. Many black people assume blacks to be undereducated and more violent crime prone than other demographics. The FBI uniform crime report is an objective indicator that this is true. Education statistics objectively indicate this to be true. Simply pointing that all demographics commit crimes in various areas does nothing to deminish the fact that many blacks are undereducated and more prone toward violent crime. But you are right, the question is why? Could it be poverty? What causes black poverty in the United States? Could it be poor education? What is the cause of poor education in the black community? Could it be culture? What cultural values both lead toward a propensity not to succeed in academics and forgo a lawful life? These are the questions that should be asked. If answered honestly one finds that black people are a fault for a lot more than they give others the credit for. The question therefore becomes, what can black people do to reverse their current trend. Much of this trend is going in the right direction. However, no one can assist with a 75% out of wedlock birth rate. Blacks need to fix that one themselves.

About a third of them. The same number of black males that will go to jail in their lifetime.

100% of white people would be correct

There are ignorant, uneducated white people out there like you , which invalidates your statement.

I was depressed until I saw Trump eat a black baby.

eatbaby.jpg

I'm not especially pleased with the moderation of Donald. Although satisfied , a more pro White candidate could be chosen. IMHO Trump is far too global. Dr.Trump needs to quit snacking on brown babies and should get started with a Christian Ethno State in Orthadox Eastern Europe by partnering with Mr. Putin. Thus putting an end to the islamic threat. Also , ending the zio threat in Russia.

About a third of them. The same number of black males that will go to jail in their lifetime.

Just out of curiosity, how many black oeople do you really know personally?

Just out of curiosity, how many black oeople do you really know personally?

Enough to make me WN.

Okay, so you have a dysfunctional family. That seems to be a personal problem, not anyone else's.

I'm not especially pleased with the moderation of Donald. Although satisfied , a more pro White candidate could be chosen. IMHO Trump is far too global. Dr.Trump needs to quit snacking on brown babies and should get started with a Christian Ethno State in Orthadox Eastern Europe by partnering with Mr. Putin. Thus putting an end to the islamic threat. Also , ending the zio threat in Russia.

It must be exhausting living in constant, spineless fear all day, every day.

Forum List

Back