Are White Males Breed To Be Haters?

Months ago, George Zimmerman, a would-be policeman, murdered in cold blood Trayvon Martin, a Black youth, for simply walking the streets in his town in Sanford, Florida - George Zimmerman and God

About two weeks ago, James Holmes, a University student, entered a movie theater in Aurora, Colorado, randomly shot and killed numerous people - James Holmes charged with 24 counts of first-degree murder in Aurora, Colo., movie theater massacre - Crimesider - CBS News

Days ago, Wade Michael Page, a would-be musician, shot and killed 6 worshippers at a Sikh Temple in Milwaukee, Wisconsin -
Wade Michael Page was steeped in neo-Nazi ‘hate music’ movement - The Washington Post

What is causing so many White males to resort to mass killings?

Interestingly, few years ago, both the NIMH and the Harvard School of Public Health stated in a report that though Blacks are more likely to be depressed, it is Whites that are most likely mass murderers.

Are the acts of these White males the result of hate-filled parental conditioning or societal mental conditioning?

I think these frustrated White men are in sync with the agendas of several States and are acting out the wishes of their mentors. In any case, I believe it is in the best interest of Whites to raise their children to love other fellow humans.

NOTE!!! Title is: Are White Males Bred To Be Haters?

Are all black men idiots like you?

For the 93,487,562,304,563,406th time, Zimmerman is hispanic.

George Zimmerman's father is White and his mother is Hispanic. While I know not about your State, in Texas, the department of public safety refers to Hispanics as Whites on State issued photo IDs.

And in case you did not know, children are properties of their fathers. Whatever a woman is, the offspring belongs to the father; unless of course, the woman is single and/or the child's father refuses to acknowledge child, then the child becomes the offspring of his/her mother's father.

Yap. You heard judge L'Afrique perfectly: This case is now resolved.

As if James Holmes and Wade Michael Page were not disturbing enough, we now add Texas Thomas Caffall (August 13) to the list in less than a month. Something really nasty is going on!

Man Shoots Officer Serving Eviction Notice - Texas A&M Shooting: An eviction notice allegedly caused Thomas Alton Caffall, the suspected gunman, to open fire - Crimesider - CBS News

Truly nasty:

Chicago residents face a murder rate that, thus far this year, is worse than U.S. troops in Afghanistan...

Chicago Homicide Rate Worse Than Kabul, Up To 200 Police Assigned To High-Profile Wedding (VIDEO)

Oh, I am aware (and it is common knowledge) that foreign war zones are safer places for US children than the streets of the US. But here I specifically address Mass Murderers.

Do you know something I found very interesting?
While the tragic movie Theater Shooting in Aurora had endless coverage, the Sikh Temple Shooting in Wisconsin had very little coverage and it generated very little online discussions, as though most people thought it was okay to kill and injure the victims. Of course, the Texas A&M shooting will get plenty coverage, seeing law enforcement officers were also victims. Strange.

As if James Holmes and Wade Michael Page were not disturbing enough, we now add Texas Thomas Caffall (August 13) to the list in less than a month. Something really nasty is going on!

Man Shoots Officer Serving Eviction Notice - Texas A&M Shooting: An eviction notice allegedly caused Thomas Alton Caffall, the suspected gunman, to open fire - Crimesider - CBS News

Truly nasty:

Chicago residents face a murder rate that, thus far this year, is worse than U.S. troops in Afghanistan...

Chicago Homicide Rate Worse Than Kabul, Up To 200 Police Assigned To High-Profile Wedding (VIDEO)

Oh, I am aware (and it is common knowledge) that foreign war zones are safer places for US children than the streets of the US. But here I specifically address Mass Murderers.

Mass murder one day or massive numbers of murders over the weekend...same result. Dead people. The point is that your premise that "white males are breed to be haters" is ridiculous, illogical and racist.

Months ago, George Zimmerman, a would-be policeman, murdered in cold blood Trayvon Martin, a Black youth, for simply walking the streets in his town in Sanford, Florida -

You don't know that.

Do you know something I found very interesting?
While the tragic movie Theater Shooting in Aurora had endless coverage, the Sikh Temple Shooting in Wisconsin had very little coverage

No it didn't. It got a lot of coverage, as such a horrible crime should.

Months ago, George Zimmerman, a would-be policeman, murdered in cold blood Trayvon Martin, a Black youth, for simply walking the streets in his town in Sanford, Florida - George Zimmerman and God

About two weeks ago, James Holmes, a University student, entered a movie theater in Aurora, Colorado, randomly shot and killed numerous people - James Holmes charged with 24 counts of first-degree murder in Aurora, Colo., movie theater massacre - Crimesider - CBS News

Days ago, Wade Michael Page, a would-be musician, shot and killed 6 worshippers at a Sikh Temple in Milwaukee, Wisconsin -
Wade Michael Page was steeped in neo-Nazi ‘hate music’ movement - The Washington Post

Interestingly, few years ago, both the NIMH and the Harvard School of Public Health stated in a report that though Blacks are more likely to be depressed, it is Whites that are most likely mass murderers.

Are the acts of these White males the result of hate-filled parental conditioning or societal mental conditioning?

I think these frustrated White men are in sync with the agendas of several States and are acting out the wishes of their mentors. In any case, I believe it is in the best interest of Whites to raise their children to love other fellow humans.

NOTE!!! Title is: Are White Males Bred To Be Haters?

The press just wants to talk about whitey. They don't talk about Black on White or Black on Black shootings.

Hundreds of them happen every day.

You just never hear about them nationally.

Shooter's family feels sorry for victims...
:eusa_eh:
Family: Texas shootout gunman had mental illness
August 14, 2012 — In the months leading up to Monday's shootout near Texas A&M University that killed three, gunman Thomas Alton Caffall III had cut off contact with his family, even though his mother was seriously ill.
Caffall's family said the 35-year-old told them he had his own issues, an unspecified mental illness they declined to comment on. On Monday, Caffall opened fire on a law enforcement officer who was trying to serve him with a court summons for being two months behind on rent. The officer was killed. Police said officers shot and killed Caffall during the 30-minute shootout. A bystander also died and four others were wounded; police did not say whose gunfire struck them. "It breaks our hearts his illness led to this," Caffall's family said in a statement released through an attorney.

Authorities continued their investigation Tuesday, saying Caffall was in possession of multiple weapons and fired numerous times. W. Tyler Moore, the family's attorney, had known Caffall since he was 4 years old. "He wasn't the same kid that he used to be, let's just say that," Moore said. "He was sweet, very bright, good sense of humor, just a good kid, a sweet kid." Moore said the Caffall he used to know may have surfaced when, just before dying, Caffall offered an apology to the officer he had fatally shot.

College Station Police Chief Jeff Capps said Tuesday that Caffall had "some long guns and pistols" in his home, but would not give details and did not say whether the weapons had been obtained legally. "The crime scene is still being processed," Capps said. Capps said he wasn't aware of any previous law enforcement contact with the gunman.

Just after noon Monday, College Station police fielded frantic 911 calls about gunfire in the neighborhood near the university's football stadium. Responding officers found Brazos County Constable Brian Bachmann, 41, shot on the lawn of the house. "Either upon approach to the house or shortly after, it appears he was shot by the suspect," Capps said Tuesday. Bachmann had volunteered to deliver a notice for Caffall to appear in court on Aug. 23 because he was at least two months behind paying his rent, owing $1,250, said Michael McCleary, a justice of the peace in Brazos County.

MORE

Why do blacks expect a free hand up? Why do blacks hate whites??? Look in the mirror for once.

Seriously, you really think that blacks don't have the same racism against whites. You think white bosses shouldn't expect their workers to meet the same standards for blacks as they do whites? You wanted to be treated equally...Well, that's part of being treated equally as an important member of a society.

Why not stop blaming whites for everything that's gone wrong in your life and start putting some responsibility into your lives instead?. You're the only ones holding ourselves back. You also hold yourself back expecting the white man to give you a break. Stop expecting it. Teach your children to strive to be the best and earn it!

This isn't a problem for the Japanese or Chinese that have some self respect.

Last edited:

Are all black men bred to be idiots?

Your question may make sense if you gave supporting material to your statement.

He quoted your post. What more support does he need?

Mass murder one day or massive numbers of murders over the weekend...same result. Dead people. The point is that your premise that "white males are bred to be haters" is ridiculous, illogical and racist.

Aflatminor, do you the most dangerous thing in language is to take words out-of-context? I asked a question based on historic facts: Jim Jones, Charles Manson, Jeffrey Dahmer, Gerald Eugene Stano, John Wayne Gacy, etc. to name but a few.

Mass murder one day or massive numbers of murders over the weekend...same result. Dead people. The point is that your premise that "white males are bred to be haters" is ridiculous, illogical and racist.

Aflatminor, do you the most dangerous thing in language is to take words out-of-context? I asked a question based on historic facts: Jim Jones, Charles Manson, Jeffrey Dahmer, Gerald Eugene Stano, John Wayne Gacy, etc. to name but a few.

And when other posters mentioned all the Blacks that have committed mass murders, you claimed it somehow different. Bullshit. Your racist heart is fully exposed. Deal with it.

Are White Males Breed To Be Haters?

No more than black males are. Perhaps you should have consulted the FBI's crime stats before embarrassing yourself with such a stupid and racially loaded question!

FBI — Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

This shows that in 2010:

- 13.4% of homicides were black on white.

- 8.0% of homicides were white on black.

My question is not stupid, and definitely not radical. Facts are:

Mass murderers in the US are mostly White and are often not from lower income families. These are facts and the FBI (if realistic) would corroborate my assertion.

Oh I see how it is... The white folks are the serial killers, and we should just leave the eating of faces to the black folk.

Based on your level of intellect, that statement would hold up any day of the week lol

New Topics

Forum List

Back