Are white deaths more important than those of other races ?

This a forgone conclusion in the Black community. The media never really highlights missing Black girls in the same manner they highlight missing white girls.

ISIS massacre 16 Real Madrid fans at supporters club

This incident happened a few days ago and has hardly been reported on.

I might be a bit cynical but if this had happened in Madrid rather than Baghdad then 24 hour rolling news would be camped out there for weeks.

Our ignorance of what is going on in the world is fed by a news agenda that operates on a racist level.

The media is Progressive. The Progs want Islam to be mainstreamed into the West whether it's good for the westerners or not. Ergo they refrain from publishing anything that opens the eyes of the westerners.

Whenever a plane goes down the British press are desperate for a Brit to be on it. The story is then worth giving some coverage.

I might be a bit cynical but if this had happened in Madrid rather than Baghdad then 24 hour rolling news would be camped out there for weeks.

Our ignorance of what is going on in the world is fed by a news agenda that operates on a racist level.

The media is Progressive. The Progs want Islam to be mainstreamed into the West whether it's good for the westerners or not. Ergo they refrain from publishing anything that opens the eyes of the westerners.
That doesnt add up though.Brussels got massive attention and so did Paris before it. I know that they are closer to home but even so a death is a death whatever the victims colour.
Taking politics out of it any natural disasters get coverage in relation to the victims skin colour.
A flood in the UK with people just getting wet feet is more important than 100s drowning in Bangladesh.

In US newspapers, there is a lack of local news. Ours is very state and national oriented, because paying for local reporters to go out and write is too expensive.

Whenever a plane goes down the British press are desperate for a Brit to be on it. The story is then worth giving some coverage.

Most media attempts to find stories their listeners or readers can relate to. Otherwise, the audience finds another source that does. If my local station devoted five minutes a night to ant hills destroyed by kids, I'd probably move up or down the listings.

That doesnt add up though.Brussels got massive attention and so did Paris before it. I know that they are closer to home but even so a death is a death whatever the victims colour.
Taking politics out of it any natural disasters get coverage in relation to the victims skin colour.
A flood in the UK with people just getting wet feet is more important than 100s drowning in Bangladesh.

What's more important news for you, a massive wildfire on the other side of the world or a smallish one in your living room?

Fox is not progressive.

This a forgone conclusion in the Black community. The media never really highlights missing Black girls in the same manner they highlight missing white girls.
And I never understood why that occurs.
We do. We know its for the same reason BLM exists.

I get FB amber alerts, they do not seem to give preference to any race.
Are you claiming FB is part of the media news coverage?

Forum List

Back