Are White Cops Killing Black Males because they are Racists?

Are White Cops Activily Killing Black Males because they are Racists?

• Total voters
White cops, first and foremost, are killing black males because the cops are killers. These cops are the bad guys.

And, for all of you who hang on every word from the mouth of Wayne LaPierre,

the way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.

Last edited:
Answer: Because they fear the black man as they always have. Stories about black mens dick size, sexual prowess, strength, anger etc has always been waaaay overstated by fearing whites.

They got weed to be illegal with stories that some suave black guy with a joint in a jazz club will take your innocent white woman from you.

So they arent racist but they still have more fear of blacks than whites in general. Besides, the white perps that cops have to deal with can, you know, remind them of their son...

J6IUPOb.gif

Well help this guy with comprehension issues understand how society is racist then. I love how people post and run. If you aren't here to make a claim and back it up why post at all?
Read my post again, okay? I was speculating as to why some cops feel free to kill black people. Read it again and try to understand what I said. :thup:

Oh, speculating. OK. Sooooooooo not grounded in evidence? No meant to be taken seriously? No bearing on the facts? Why post at all?
I wonder why you post at all since you don't want to here any opinion that doesn't agree with yours.

No, you are correct, I don't like groundless opinions. Groundless opinions = bias and ignorance. I dislike the idea of making a claim based on feeling that anyone is unwilling to support. I'm not here to hear peoples baseless opinions. I'm here to argue opinions grounded in facts, evidence, indicators, etc. Aren't you?
Why do you think cops kill black males?

Did I say that?

Why do you post these so called "opinion polls"? It is quite predictable where they all will end.

Are you really interested in different opinions or are YOU just "race baiting"?

No need for an answer.....just something for you to think about.

Why do you post these so called "opinion polls"? It is quite predictable where they all will end.

The recent killings of black males by white cops have ignited claims of racism and discrimination among leftist groups. I just wanted to see who agrees with them and why. Seems someone doesn't like the question?

Probably because they see and deal with these people day in an day out for years on end. They know quite well how fast it can escalate.

I don't for the life of me know why a white cop would want to police a black neighborhood. Screw that. Just fence the fucker off and post signs that say enter at your own risk.

Ahhhh yes. The ol "Racism is structural and just because the cops don't mean to be racist they are still racist because society is racist" excuse. I really like this stupid argument.
You've put words in my mouth. Really stupid on your part.

Oh, then please clarify. Not going to happen is it? It was meant to be a hit and run post right?
Where did I say "they are still racist because society is racist."

Perhaps you just have reading comprehension issues, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

How is society racist? Examples please.
Alright, you really do have reading comprehension issues.

No he doesn't . It is obvious that he is playing a juvenile game of semantics with you.

It's obvious

You've put words in my mouth. Really stupid on your part.

Oh, then please clarify. Not going to happen is it? It was meant to be a hit and run post right?
Where did I say "they are still racist because society is racist."

Perhaps you just have reading comprehension issues, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

How is society racist? Examples please.
Alright, you really do have reading comprehension issues.

No he doesn't . It is obvious that he is playing a juvenile game of semantics with you.

It's obvious

I cant be asked to prove a negative so I must have something to go on if someone is going to state otherwise.

The recent killings of black males by white cops have ignited claims of racism and discrimination among leftist groups. I just wanted to see who agrees with them and why. Seems someone doesn't like the question?

Personally, "the question" is of no importance to me.

But the obvious intent of the question is humorous.

Carry on.

Personally, "the question" is if no importance to me.

Carry on.

I don't understand. Please afford this fool the shameful courtesy of a claim and how you arrived at it.

Carry on.

I don't understand. Please afford this fool the shameful courtesy of a claim and how you arrived at it.

Please. You understand perfectly. Tend to your thread and I will comment at some point if it develops into a worthwhile discussion. For now I am watching.
:popcorn:

Carry on.

Please. You understand perfectly. Tend to your thread and I will comment at some point if it develops into a worthwhile discussion. For now I am watching.
:popcorn:

Ooooooo Kay. I figured you would hit and run like that with no specific allegation. Only an assumption of which is known to no one. Oh, never mind. good day to you.

Forum List

Back