Are we witnessing the biggest political scandal unfold in our lifetimes?

Lots of smoke but not much more. Most of this is from too many years ago for most but the most ardent partisans to care about. Hillary and the DNC paying for dirt on Trump is a normal part of politics in this country so it will not get any traction.

Not when you are paying Russian informants and use the information to get Obama's FBI to get FISA warrants to spy on the Trump campaign. Big fucking difference.

^What a CONvoluted mess this is.

The dossier was not shared with our Intel agencies until June of 16. The FISA warrants came before.
true, but the rest was going on since 2011. so?

The rest of what?
manafort and the Uranium One deal. The FBI and their NDA source. hmmmmm
Manafort was probably the Undercover Informant in the bribery scheme with Uranium One. And I guarantee you with the Russian Fake Dossier, that Clinton and The DNC financed that the Unnamed Republican Financier was John McCain.

15MANAFORT1-master675.jpg

Lots of smoke but not much more. Most of this is from too many years ago for most but the most ardent partisans to care about. Hillary and the DNC paying for dirt on Trump is a normal part of politics in this country so it will not get any traction.

Not when you are paying Russian informants and use the information to get Obama's FBI to get FISA warrants to spy on the Trump campaign. Big fucking difference.

^What a CONvoluted mess this is.

The dossier was not shared with our Intel agencies until June of 16. The FISA warrants came before.
true, but the rest was going on since 2011. so?

The rest of what?
manafort and the Uranium One deal. The FBI and their NDA source. hmmmmm

You need to explain how a bribe to the foundation would buy influence in a process where neither Clinton had any authority over the process.

You should probably also explain how donations to the foundation is a bribe in the first place.

Harveywood invested many millions in the Dirty Clintons.
They won't make any movies about how totally corrupt they are.

Rule of thumb.

If a Clinton is involved...there is something illegal about it.
It's funny how none of this stuff ever gets anywhere near a courtroom, isn't it, super dupe? Change the channel. Alright it's a giant conspiracy of all the US justice system and the media except for the bought off GOP propagandist Coke head DJs...

the Unnamed Republican Financier was John McCain.
Ted Cruz. Or Jeb!
or McCain. I think that has already been reported.
I can't even see McCain being an undercover informant, since he has been running his mouth about Trump and actually was parroting the Clinton DNC Narrative at one time about Russia Russia Russia.

Now I can totally see him as the unnamed RINO financier who colluded with the Dems & Putin to pay for the FAKE RUSSIAN DOSSIER.

McCain is 100% fraud as a Conservative, and has been milking his POW Schtick for far too long.

Forum List

Back