Are we too far gone?

I think we are. This country is on a downward slide, and there is nothing that can be done to stop it.

The division is so bad now, I don't think we will ever come together again. Perhaps we need to stop worrying about changing the country and start managing the fall.

We are nearly to the point of civil war. All it will take is the right catalyst to start.

This country is not like it was 10 years ago. Obama's pledge to radically transform the country did indeed happen, perhaps not in the way he envisioned, but we are changed.

We are vicious, divided, hate filled people. I just think this country is done. Her best days gone.

They say history repeats itself, and most empires don't last. I think our empire has run its course. It's only a matter if time before we destroy ourselves from within, or another country invades and takes us over.

The GOP was initiated in 1854, in Saint Paul, MN.

The first GOP POTUS was elected in 1860.

THAT GOP POTUS was happy to foist a Civil War upon the US.

THAT GOP POTUS paid the ultimate price for his stupidity & arrogance.

Here we are, nearly 160 years later & the GOP hasn't learned shit.

They still wanna tell everyone else how to run their fvcking lives.

Well, fvck the GOP.

Get ready.

Like all democrats; you still seethe with hatred over losing your slaves....

Slavery in & of itself is IMO completely against all that is right & correct about humanity.

I have never agreed with slavery; please tell me where you read that.

The issue at the time was however a 'states rights' issue & Lincoln made the choice to be on the wrong side of The US Constitution,
I think we are. This country is on a downward slide, and there is nothing that can be done to stop it.

The division is so bad now, I don't think we will ever come together again. Perhaps we need to stop worrying about changing the country and start managing the fall.

We are nearly to the point of civil war. All it will take is the right catalyst to start.

This country is not like it was 10 years ago. Obama's pledge to radically transform the country did indeed happen, perhaps not in the way he envisioned, but we are changed.

We are vicious, divided, hate filled people. I just think this country is done. Her best days gone.

They say history repeats itself, and most empires don't last. I think our empire has run its course. It's only a matter if time before we destroy ourselves from within, or another country invades and takes us over.

Well, fvck the GOP.

Get ready.

Slavery in & of itself is IMO completely against all that is right & correct about humanity.

I have never agreed with slavery; please tell me where you read that. OH, that’s right; I NEVER DID.

The issue at the time was however a 'states rights' issue & Lincoln made the choice to be on the wrong side of The US Constitution, all while he was morally correct.

There is the rub: Lincoln was sworn to uphold The US Constitution, NOT some moral code.

Lincoln made the WRONG CHOICE under The US Constitution & he paid with his life.

GOP presidents seem to always make shitty choices.

You're a fucking democrat, the party of slavery which is currently waging a civil war to end civil rights in the USA.

All you are about is slavery. The ONLY goal of the left is the enslavement of the masses under a ruling elite.

Well, fvck the GOP.

Get ready.

The issue at the time was however a 'states rights' issue & Lincoln made the choice to be on the wrong side of The US Constitution,

Well, fvck the GOP.

Get ready.

I have never agreed with slavery; please tell me where you read that. OH, that’s right; I NEVER DID.

The issue at the time was however a 'states rights' issue & Lincoln made the choice to be on the wrong side of The US Constitution, all while he was morally correct.

There is the rub: Lincoln was sworn to uphold The US Constitution, NOT some moral code.

Lincoln made the WRONG CHOICE under The US Constitution & he paid with his life.

You're a fucking democrat, the party of slavery which is currently waging a civil war to end civil rights in the USA.

All you are about is slavery. The ONLY goal of the left is the enslavement of the masses under a ruling elite.

I am an Independent.

You are a fvcking jack azz.

[

Well, fvck the GOP.

Get ready.

If one is a Nazi, one is not a good person. I don't care how they treat their cat or their mother, they are a piece of shit.

If one is a democrat, one is not a good person. I don't care how they treat their cat or their mother, they are a piece of shit.

What one promotes matters, when you promote evil, you are evil.

Well, fvck the GOP.

Get ready.

Well, fvck the GOP.

Get ready.

I am an Independent.

You are a fvcking jack azz.

Sure you are comrade, what Stalinist democrat isn't? :dunno:

I wouldn’t throw dirt on the US just yet.

However…

"As 10,000 baby boomers retire each day into the embrace of the entitlement state, rapid economic growth becomes more imperative and, because of the increasing weight of the state, more difficult to maintain. Entitlement spending and the cost of servicing the surging national debt increasingly crowd out rival claims on scarce public resources, including those for basic science. Because it is politically expedient to sacrifice the future, which does not vote, to the consumption of government services by those who do, America is eating its seed corn.”

—George F. Will
George got his seed corn in government money for his living area. Another shill. Spending decades following traitors like this is sickening. The 15% social security/medicare tax baby boomers paid into the general fund for all of the political games and grand experiments is now going to collecting. And shill Will is doing the old soft shoe. If there is any justice after an economic collapse, these ph uks will be taken to justice. They are so insulated and so safe it is detestable. If threats were real they would wilt quickly. So many people hurt, maimed and killed because of these evil cretins.

Forum List

Back