CDZ Are we teaching our children the right things?

No! Actually we are not! Did you notice how the white Christian children were excoriated by the left? No questions asked!
We are a nation divided. The Democrats have done their thing!

All you do here, on this message board, is echo memes. And, I suspect you don't know the meaning of a meme.

lol says the phony citing some of Marx's sloganeering that only appeals to deviants and sociopaths and no one else.

A communist quoting Marx as gospel is really little different than a fundamentalist quoting scripture from the Old Testament.

The process certainly isn't any different -- hold fiercely to a belief and then use the quoting of the source of the belief as if doing so actually validates anything at all.

The statement by Marxist is so transparent. He simply wanted to replace his own gospel as this supposed opiate of the masses as a means of control.

lol Marx was a narcissistic self-important toad,and in the end abandoned his theories while still craving the fame. In the second book of Das Kapital, his editor and publisher had to fake the math to make it 'work', and besides that, after Marx's death he had to spend three days burning much of Marx's work in order to remove it from the public record, this according to Eleanor Marx. Marx himself gave up his economic theories after Karl Menger and a couple of others published their works on economics. Writing out some stupid popular slogan from Marx is just a shallow simpleton's attempt at faking 'knowledge'.

LINK?

Of Course; lots of them. But F.A. Hayek's excellent The Fatal Conceit is one of the better written sources, but you can only handle little web page synopses, so go find them yourself; that way you won't look quite as ignorant ass you usually do when you try and fake being 'all intellectual n stuff' in your little message board crusade defending assorted treasons, deviances, and racism of your Party's leadership.

Fuck off. I suggest the reader see my link, here:

Karl Marx - Character and significance

The final page will expose picaro's bullshit and arrogance.

lol what a crock. Do tell us all about Marx's math on his immiseration theory, also explain his utter lack of comprehension of any value and price system and his lack of any concept of a marginal price system. Those equality of value equations are one massive load of horseshit, but you don't have a clue as to what just this small sampling of blatant lying means anyway in Engel's attempt to rescue idiotic nonsense as 'valid theories.

Last edited:
No! Actually we are not! Did you notice how the white Christian children were excoriated by the left? No questions asked!

All you do here, on this message board, is echo memes. And, I suspect you don't know the meaning of a meme.

lol says the phony citing some of Marx's sloganeering that only appeals to deviants and sociopaths and no one else.

A communist quoting Marx as gospel is really little different than a fundamentalist quoting scripture from the Old Testament.

The process certainly isn't any different -- hold fiercely to a belief and then use the quoting of the source of the belief as if doing so actually validates anything at all.

The statement by Marxist is so transparent. He simply wanted to replace his own gospel as this supposed opiate of the masses as a means of control.

I actually like Vol I, even with disagreeing with some of his criticisms, many of them are valid, but Vol. II is complete mathematical fiction, hoping to pass off blatant errors under a mass of ridiculously obtuse math, knowing nobody would ever actually read and slog through that morass of made up equalities and values. Most people don't even realize Marx fdidn't write Vols. II and III, it was all kluged together by Engels and some hired flunkies, with a vested interest in selling Marx's books and making money off of him after his death. Marx had no valid solutions at all, only criticisms.

Last edited:

And the Christian version is by far the most practical and successful, while Marx's 'constructivist rationalism' has always been a massive failure, resulting in it's leaders habitually resorting to mass murders and pogroms for resolving even the simplest of social issues. See abortion for a n American example of how 'rationalists' have to resort to mass murders to achieve their fantasies, since they can't endorse morals or principles of any kind lest they be tossed out of power.

As this country becomes more and more polarized, is this infecting our children too?

Should we be teaching them to shun and avoid people who don't think like we do?

Seems to me that young people should always be curious and open to new ideas. The only way to do that is by communicating with people face to face, in real life.

Is that what we're doing, or would this now be considered a bad idea?
My kids watch tv they see the anti white propaganda,they hear the anti white propaganda in school etc...they ask me questions I just put it in perspective for them when they ask.

No, as a parent of 2 white Christian children, I have not noticed that they are 'excoriated by the left'.

As for the division, let's not pretend that both sides are not equally complicit.

No, as a parent of 2 white Christian children, I have not noticed that they are 'excoriated by the left'.

As for the division, let's not pretend that both sides are not equally complicit.

Both sides are not equally complicit. If you defend yourself from attack, you are not *complicit* in the attack.

And yes, they are excoriated by the left. In school, by teachers.

College Student Barred from Reading Bible Before Class

Teacher tells student he can't read the Bible in classroom

Christian student suspended for posting Bible verses in response to LGBT posters

College reinstates suspended Christian student

Forum List

Back