Are We "Ripe" For The Anti-Christ?

Oh my God the dems just took the House and will probably take the Senate

According to Nostradamus that means the rapture is tommorrow!

I think scary... :shocked:

I like the term realistic better. The fact is our nation is highly polarized. Vandlism has been occuring more each election cyle. the utter hatred we seem to have between parties is sometimes down right scary. if you dont think someone somewhere isnt going to rebel at some point, i dont think you are paying attention clearly.

I like the term realistic better. The fact is our nation is highly polarized. Vandlism has been occuring more each election cyle. the utter hatred we seem to have between parties is sometimes down right scary. if you dont think someone somewhere isnt going to rebel at some point, i dont think you are paying attention clearly.

Our nation is highly polarized for many reasons, not least of which is we've forgotten how to talk to each other. I call it the Rush Limbaugh school of political debate... villify the people who disagree with you... call them stupid, call them unamerican... that kind of thing. Doesn't make for a very good basis for working together.

I think putting on the ole blue and grey uniforms is a bit excessive, though. :shocked:

Our nation is highly polarized for many reasons, not least of which is we've forgotten how to talk to each other. I call it the Rush Limbaugh school of political debate... villify the people who disagree with you... call them stupid, call them unamerican... that kind of thing. Doesn't make for a very good basis for working together.

I think putting on the ole blue and grey uniforms is a bit excessive, though. :shocked:

Actually Rush is a very rational and thoughtful debater. You obviously don't listen to him.

Wow--you nearly got bipartisan there for a sec but the evil side overpowered you again.

As we know, not many will have ears to hear. If they did, Revelation wouldn't be fulfilled. We must therefore expect scoffing at threads like these.

So be it...
Abbey, it's only Christian to explain what you mean.

Do you mean I should explain something? I was referring to the reactions to Eightball's and Nienna's posts. They did a pretty good job of explaining the Anti-Christ idea already.

I'm unsure. You posted about 'ears', that is what caught my eye.

You mean using your intelligence to point out absurd things by using absurdity to illustrate your point?

How can someone who fights against and undermines every positive this nation does not be unamerican?

Forum List

Back