CDZ Are We on the Path to National Ruin?

The time to make a stand has come, possibly slipping away. There isn't another place to escape. America was the last remaining beacon of hope, freedom, opportunity. A place where one could shed the old, aspire, and with hard work realize their dreams. Our government has capitulated, sacrificed what once was the American dream for political gain and power. The road to perdition is littered with the corpses of what once was.

On the road to perdition, are they really corpses or ghosts?

I guess my point is that those with the wherewithal and resources are not obligated to suffer with those who are trapped in their self-made doom. A lot of reasons have been attributed to the fall of Rome, but the most telling reason is not that hard to understand. When the government made it less than appealing for the wealthy merchants to do business in Rome, the merchants packed their bags and went elsewhere to start anew. They took their business and their money with them, and Rome was left with more debt than revenues. Eventually it could no longer afford to pay its soldiers nor encourage them to stay, and the rest is history.

I call them ghosts on the road to perdition, because they were long gone when it came time to pay the piper; pushed out by people who had a better plan than those who were successful to start with.

Last edited:
TANF is still in effect. Again, try to inform yourself.

And how many people are now on some sort of welfare? Great success? Right.

Still having trouble distinguishing form from substance?

Fine, then, let's just get rid of the red states:

Red States Are Welfare Queens

You DO realize that if you drill down into those stats that the bulk of that welfare is going into the inner cities don't you? Which vote BLUE , every time.
Kids raised in poverty tend to become poor people, because poverty goes hand in hand with dysfunction: trauma, poor nutrition, chaotic living environment, etc. etc. etc. TANF tries to put a finger in the hole in the dyke. But when you stop TANF and other welfare programs, the ones who pay the highest price are the kids, our future. No cities where I live, but lots of generational poverty, plenty of welfare, plenty of kids dropping out of school by age 16 with no future. Sadly, what we need is more help for kids, not less, if you care about this country's future.

Don't look at me, I'm pro doing away with the current welfare BS and just going to a straight UBI and then taking kids out of homes which continue to neglect them. I mean ALL welfare programs, just give cash.

I certainly am as sickened by those folks who suggest doing away with all welfare with no replacement as you are..

That doesn't change the fact that the bulk of welfare money goes to voters who consistently vote Democrat. Not all of it, of course, but the bulk of it.

Again, you're woefully short on sources for your BS assertions.

And how many people are now on some sort of welfare? Great success? Right.

Still having trouble distinguishing form from substance?

You DO realize that if you drill down into those stats that the bulk of that welfare is going into the inner cities don't you? Which vote BLUE , every time.
Kids raised in poverty tend to become poor people, because poverty goes hand in hand with dysfunction: trauma, poor nutrition, chaotic living environment, etc. etc. etc. TANF tries to put a finger in the hole in the dyke. But when you stop TANF and other welfare programs, the ones who pay the highest price are the kids, our future. No cities where I live, but lots of generational poverty, plenty of welfare, plenty of kids dropping out of school by age 16 with no future. Sadly, what we need is more help for kids, not less, if you care about this country's future.

Don't look at me, I'm pro doing away with the current welfare BS and just going to a straight UBI and then taking kids out of homes which continue to neglect them. I mean ALL welfare programs, just give cash.

I certainly am as sickened by those folks who suggest doing away with all welfare with no replacement as you are..

That doesn't change the fact that the bulk of welfare money goes to voters who consistently vote Democrat. Not all of it, of course, but the bulk of it.

No, I'm not it's common fucking sense. There are FAR FAR FAR more inner city welfare recipients than those who live in the country, just by sheer virtue of the demographics. Thus , we can say that there are OBVIOUSLY going to be far more people in the inner cities who are on welfare than in the country.

Now percentage wise, we could debate that all day long, but just in terms of sheer numbers, there is ZERO doubt that urban areas have more people both on and off welfare than the rural areas do.

No, I'm not it's common fucking sense. There are FAR FAR FAR more inner city welfare recipients than those who live in the country, just by sheer virtue of the demographics. Thus , we can say that there are OBVIOUSLY going to be far more people in the inner cities who are on welfare than in the country.

Now percentage wise, we could debate that all day long, but just in terms of sheer numbers, there is ZERO doubt that urban areas have more people both on and off welfare than the rural areas do.

If there's zero doubt, then it should be easy for you to find a source confirming that welfare recipients are disproportionately Democrats.

Forum List

Back