Are We On Edge For A "Black VS White" Presidential Election Thanks To Black Panthers?

:afro::meow::terror:
Thank You Al Sharpton! Thank You Eric The Thug,,Thanks Alot Obama! Just go ahead and keep egging on the Black Panthers with whatever their violent intentions are.
Do these Black Leaders actually think by dividing the nation that this will help Obama win in November?
If anything, it is a turn-off for the Average White and Hispanic American.
God forbid the Black Panthers try to seek revenge for the death of Trayvon!! Obama will never go on live TV and beg them not to do anything irrational! Obama has never advised his violent OWS Crappers to stop commiting violent crimes and burn down cities, and does anyone think Obama will order the black community not to seek revenge? God forbid we have a "Vengence Killing", Obama&Holder will be up the creek! and Kiss 2012 Good-Bye.
:bye1::scared1:

I think you got a little spittle on your klan robe.

what obama,holder, sharpton, waters and the rest are doing is getting revenge for slavery and how blacks were treated right thu the 60's. and now they want to go back to those days again.

Take Sharpton out of the forumla.

He is a true advocate....yes, he is wrong 20% of the time...and he gets heat for it.

But 80% of the time, he makes issues out of things that should have been issues....and wouldnt have been if not for him.

I am one conservaitve who lives in NY that admires his passion....and understands his motivation.

Cut the guy some slack.

Ha! The New Black Panther party is such a small little insignifigant group. Doesn't stop the right from bringing them up though.

The Black Panthers are threating Blood? didnt we all hear the tape and footage? Sean Hannity and FOX news have played them on a daily basis.

Not all of us get our opinions from Hannity. But, thanks for letting us know how you "think."

For the record, I've worked with race-related crime issues. The NBPP are about as impotent a political movement/gang/hate group as you're going to find anywhere in the U.S.

If you're scared of the NBPP, you probably ought to sleep with a night light.

I still worry that someday soon I am going to turn on the TV and hear a story how one/few black teens shot a white person at random as a means for vengence.

Perhaps you should consider turning your television off and getting out more. Maybe you could even make a black friend!

Zimmerman will be tried, if conservatives hate that, well too bad.

I don't think this is a liberal/conservative divide. Neither liberals nor conservatives can really support vigilante justice...which would lead to anarchy. It is clear that Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin to death. The circumstances and motives are not clear.

Zimmerman should have his day in court. If the state can convict him on the evidence, then he belongs in prison, hopefully for a long period of time (he's been charged with second degree murder).

All Americans should want to see a guilty murderer in jail, if that is indeed the case; if he is judged not guilty by a jury of his peers, then we should be happy to see an innocent man set free.

I think that it is kind of sickening for people to politicize this incident or make it about their personal race phobias and hatred.

they will compare Zimmermans case to Anthonys. Yet such a difference on the circumstances. Casey kills her kid and walks away scott free. Now we have Zimmerman who kills in self defense (yet I wonder how he wasnt able to defend himself being he is so much larger. Trayvon must of nearly knocked him senseless when he hit the pavement.

Ha! The New Black Panther party is such a small little insignifigant group. Doesn't stop the right from bringing them up though.

What do you mean New? This ain't the same radical group from the 60's and Bobby Seal Fame? Ain't gonna stop the rabids from calling them the Black Panthers I bet.

they will compare Zimmermans case to Anthonys. Yet such a difference on the circumstances. Casey kills her kid and walks away scott free. Now we have Zimmerman who kills in self defense (yet I wonder how he wasnt able to defend himself being he is so much larger. Trayvon must of nearly knocked him senseless when he hit the pavement.

Zimmerman was not injured at all when he arrived at the police station in handcuffs. You can see that with your own two eyes. And you have the nerve to say that he killed Martin in self defense?? Based on what??

Zimmerman had a gun and weighs 100 pounds more than Martin. Martin had only tea, candy, and a cell phone. I really doubt that it was self defense. But you will insist it's true because that's how you want it.

Black grievance is sort of like the divorcing wife syndrome. She hates, despises, and detests the man she seeks to shed so intensely and so much, that nothing he could ever do could please her, except one, the scene from the movie "Independence Day" when the American President asks the Alien if there were anything he could do and the Alien replies "Die!"

Forum List

Back