Are we headed for planed Martial Law?

You almost killed me . I was eating when I saw F.E.M.A. and DHS. F.E.M.A. at this point could not wipe its own ass , And DHS is not much better. In the future they could be a threat, but not while Napalitano runs it. She is hit and miss, but for the most part a twerp. Still, it is better to be prepared then not.

You almost killed me . I was eating when I saw F.E.M.A. and DHS. F.E.M.A. at this point could not wipe its own ass , And DHS is not much better. In the future they could be a threat, but not while Napalitano runs it. She is hit and miss, but for the most part a twerp. Still, it is better to be prepared then not.

They have more abilities than you know plus their budget is $50 billion +/yr. FEMA, OTOH, I'm not so sure of BUT they have facilities/real estate and vehicles. There are also executive agencies that we know nothing about. Remember Cheney? He liked taking care of things quickly w/o raising eyebrows. Exec agencies and their shadowy offshoots allow you to do some of that. People hide stuff in the budget for such "projects".

Last edited:

They have more abilities than you know plus their budget is $50 billion +/yr. FEMA, OTOH, I'm not so sure of BUT they have facilities/real estate and vehicles. There are also executive agencies that we know nothing about. Remember Cheney? He liked taking care of things quickly w/o raising eyebrows. Exec agencies and their shadowy offshoots allow you to do some of that. People hide stuff in the budget for such "projects".

True dat, but I am inclined to think they were stashing money and taking care of there buddy's. For Cheny and Bush it would be oil types and Obama it will be code pink, new black panthers and the Union. still, be wary as a serpent, and gentile as a dove and see what happens.

I think there will be a race war in America in the next 20 years....at the very least a breakup of the United States as we know it along racial lines.

Forum List

Back