Are We Great Yet?

Are We Great Yet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If so...why?

If not...why not?
This GREAT country of ours, the USA, IS and HAS been great since its inception in 1776. If you're a resident of this wonderful country and DON'T feel this way, feel free to move to another country, say one in the Middle East or Venezuela, where you'll be much happier and won't be oppressed. (sarcasm alert)

If so...why?

If not...why not?

Of course we are. Russia fears us and respects us, ISIS has been wiped out, NATO members are paying their fair share, China has paid more than $100 billion in tariffs to the US government, the stock market keeps breaking record high levels, employment is at full level, the unemployment numbers for blacks, Hispanics, and women are at record lows, we are now for the first time in this country's history exporting more oil and gas than we're importing, the southern border is more secure than it's ever been...shit. I can't even begin to list the great things President Trump has done for this country.

President Donald J. Trump's Accomplishments List | MAGA PILL

China hasn't paid any tariffs:

Explainer: Trump's China tariffs - Paid by U.S. importers, not by China

If so...why?

If not...why not?

Of course we are. Russia fears us and respects us, ISIS has been wiped out, NATO members are paying their fair share, China has paid more than $100 billion in tariffs to the US government, the stock market keeps breaking record high levels, employment is at full level, the unemployment numbers for blacks, Hispanics, and women are at record lows, we are now for the first time in this country's history exporting more oil and gas than we're importing, the southern border is more secure than it's ever been...shit. I can't even begin to list the great things President Trump has done for this country.

Says the moron who doesn't like his/her/its? own country. If you DON'T like it here, I've got one word for you - MOVE.

If so...why?

If not...why not?

Says the moron who doesn't like his/her/its? own country. If you DON'T like it here, I've got one word for you - MOVE.

Unlike Trumpniks, I actually believe in Western values, such as plurality, secular government, and equality before the law. Those of you who are so enamored with Putinism should move. Seriously, there is no room for fascism here.

If so...why?

If not...why not?

Unlike Trumpniks, I actually believe in Western values, such as plurality, secular government, and equality before the law. Those of you who are so enamored with Putinism should move. Seriously, there is no room for fascism here.
You don't even know what fascism is, moron. Try again after the brainwashing has worn off.

If so...why?

If not...why not?

You don't even know what fascism is, moron. Try again after the brainwashing has worn off.

As a matter of fact, I've studied the subject at some length, and even made a blog that could help explain it with relative pith:

Godwin's Law Review

but if one wants some heavier, more academic reading on the subject, here are a couple of economics papers on the subject as well:

Against the Mainstream: Nazi Privatization in 1930s Germany by Germà Bel :: SSRN

http://www.ub.edu/graap/bel_Italy_fascist.pdf

As a matter of fact, I've studied the subject at some length, and even made a blog that could help explain it with relative pith:

Godwin's Law Review

but if one wants some heavier, more academic reading on the subject, here are a couple of economics papers on the subject as well:

Against the Mainstream: Nazi Privatization in 1930s Germany by Germà Bel :: SSRN

http://www.ub.edu/graap/bel_Italy_fascist.pdf
GO AWAY, moron, GO AWAY. And please enjoy having Donald J. Trump as YOUR president until he leaves the White House in January of 2025. You really ARE a brainwashed fool, get some help for that.

If so...why?

If not...why not?

Oh, China is paying for the tariffs alright. They might not be paying port duties, but they're paying the price in this trade war in more ways than one.

If Trump sticks to his threat to tax everything China sells to the U.S. at a rate of 25%, China's GDP will drop at least another point. That brings China's GDP below 6%, its lowest GDP since opening up its economy 40 years ago. In comparison, the U.S. gets about 30 basis points cut from the GDP, which is three times less than a more export-dependent China. You see how we're winning the trade war?

In addition, many Chinese manufacturers are lowering their prices to help their American clients pay for their orders now that the cost of doing business with them has gone up. Others are moving lower-skilled, labor-intensive manufacturing to Vietnam, Bangladesh, Malaysia, and India.

Oh look, I just noticed: "This poll will close on Jan 4, 2020 at 5:50 PM."

There's still time for someone to vote "no". :laughing0301:

It is good to see that nearly everyone agrees with me that the US is a great country and always has been. So there was no need for the blob’s divisive bullshit

It is good to see that nearly everyone agrees with me that the US is a great country and always has been. So there was no need for the blob’s divisive bullshit

How has he "divided" anyone when you on the left have chosen to alienate yourself from the rest of the country?

Maybe your poll title should have been "Has President Trump Made Us A Greater Country?"

How has he "divided" anyone when you on the left have chosen to alienate yourself from the rest of the country?

Maybe your poll title should have been "Has President Trump Made Us A Greater Country?"

just one example

If our Constitution made liberalism, in effect, illegal what should we do with them?.

suddenly to be a “real American” you have to have specific political beliefs according to....you

just one example

If our Constitution made liberalism, in effect, illegal what should we do with them?.

suddenly to be a “real American” you have to have specific political beliefs according to....you
And once again you prove you ARE an idiot. Congratulations.

just one example

According to whom? That wasn't one of my threads.

just one example

And once again you prove you ARE an idiot. Congratulations.
:dev3::dev3::dev3::dev3::dev3::dev3:

just one example

According to whom? That wasn't one of my threads.

You.

48854499-9F78-49C2-813C-B82F86A3E0B9.jpeg

Forum List

Back