Are we going to take back Fallujah?

Secret letter.........maybe and maybe not...............We should never agree to allow them to develop Nukes.................Of course it would be for peaceful purposes....according to the Politicians should a deal be made.........................

Iran is Shiite..........they should come to the aid of their fellow Shiite's without having to be bribed..........

If it occurs will Iran take and control Iraq in the end and expand their control in the region..................

????????
Khamenei would not have sent Obama a letter unless he, Khamenei, thought that Obama had a deal too good to be passed up, in other words the U.S. was absolutely desperate. The CIA kept messing with forces they thought they could control and now one has gotten away from them in a way the rest of us can not walk away from. Khamenei can smell the desperation all the way from Iran. At this point Iran might be the only force that can save Israel. Ain't that a bitch.
Israel doesn't need to be saved........I'm assuming you meant Iraq and Syria..................

ISIS doesn't want to tango with the IDF..........
Do you anything about the end of the world beliefs?

Secret letter.........maybe and maybe not...............We should never agree to allow them to develop Nukes.................Of course it would be for peaceful purposes....according to the Politicians should a deal be made.........................

Iran is Shiite..........they should come to the aid of their fellow Shiite's without having to be bribed..........

If it occurs will Iran take and control Iraq in the end and expand their control in the region..................

????????
Khamenei would not have sent Obama a letter unless he, Khamenei, thought that Obama had a deal too good to be passed up, in other words the U.S. was absolutely desperate. The CIA kept messing with forces they thought they could control and now one has gotten away from them in a way the rest of us can not walk away from. Khamenei can smell the desperation all the way from Iran. At this point Iran might be the only force that can save Israel. Ain't that a bitch.
Israel doesn't need to be saved........I'm assuming you meant Iraq and Syria..................

How is that applicable now...............

I know some of Revelations and the temple mount.

????????

How is that applicable now...............

I know some of Revelations and the temple mount.
Wasn't that convenient? Just happened to run into this just now:
Is Jordan Facilitating ISIS Grand Strategy Alastair Crooke
Alastair Crooke. Posted: 02/13/2015 2:50 pm EST
As I explained last year when I cited an article by the Lebanese paper Al-Akhbar on the topic, a hadith (a saying attributed to the Prophet Muhammad), asserts that the "long-awaited Hour (of Resurrection)" will not arrive for believers until after the Byzantines have landed in al-Amaq (Southern Turkey), or in Dabiq (a Syrian village located to the north of Aleppo). Indeed, there is a conviction that is widely held across disparate sects (including Christians) in the Middle East today that the foretold signs, prefiguring the coming of redemption, are evident in contemporary world events. ISIS' followers take their understanding of the Dabiq "saying" by the prophet to mean that the great battle will take place between the "Crusader West" and Islam -- and that this struggle has been made imminent by ISIS' declaration of the khilafah (caliphate).

For ISIS, the term "Byzantine" is held to stand for today's "Crusader West" and its acolytes. Islamic State fighters assert that this epic "War of the Cross" will unfold with a "crusader" strike on them inside Syria; but that ultimately, the forces of Islam will prevail -- as the prophecy foretells -- and that the coming of the redeemer will then ensue.​

The Iraqis are going to have to take Fallujah.
Correct.

It belongs to them, it was never 'ours' to begin with.

No, if we agree to "help" them, then we should be able to set the rules. Otherwise, let them kill one another. Why should we spend our people's lives and our money and get NOTHING out of it but grief. I, for one, am tired of it. We should become like mercenaries and charge money or something else for our "help."

Forum List

Back