Are We Getting Jerked Around?

The right is going to take away your social security.

The right is going to take away your job and ship it overseas.

The right is going to take away Roe v. Wade tomorrow.

The right is going to poison your drinking water.

The right is going to burn black churches.

The right is going to lynch minorities.

The right is going to bomb countries with brown people in them.

The right wants to unjustly execute falsely convicted innocents.

The right wants to keep your children stupid and in the street.

The want your children to starve in the gutter.

The right wants you to get cancer and die.

The right wants you helpless against corporations.

<><><>

Who's the fear monger? Everyone's heard this drumbeat before.

but all of those are true ;)

Fear is not the Primary political tool of the left like it is for the right.
Orange ALERT!

Is that why democrats decided to spend the SS trust fund? Then tax those incomes?

The repubs wanted the public to have the ability to invest 10% of those funds.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight......take your 10% and $PIN-THE-WHEEL, on Wall $treet!!!

Great idea......

:rolleyes:

They are all alike: they're all fake.

They all have archaic teachings that, were they law, would be oppressive. See King James Version of the Bible.

You're looking to single out a Religion for oppression, while ignoring others, citing "level of severity." That's what's disengenuous because there's obvious interpretations of Islam that preach a very different message than "kill teh infidels," that are ignored by your argument, while only looking to the archaic interpretations. My opinion is that if you do this with ANY Religion it's pretty disgusting all-around. Being disengenuous is not my forte. I'm not a fan of Islam's oppressive script, but I wouldn't single it out and blame it for the world's problems and call it a day. Especially when there's peaceful practitioners of the Religion, which is an undeniable, yet inconvenient truth.

Thank you, you proved my point. :clap2:

If that helps you put the discussion to rest, go for it. I sleep good at night knowing that I'm not breaking any laws by having premarital sex and that my hand won't get chopped off for stealing that pack of gum back in 7th grade.

You're lacking in knowledge, your addition to the discussion is just relagated to where it should be now that we all know that. :)

Thank you, you proved my point. :clap2:

If that helps you put the discussion to rest, go for it. I sleep good at night knowing that I'm not breaking any laws by having premarital sex and that my hand won't get chopped off for stealing that pack of gum back in 7th grade.

You're lacking in knowledge, your addition to the discussion is just relagated to where it should be now that we all know that. :)

Declaring that I'm lacking in knowledge is just a juvenile way to have a discussion dude. Seriously.

Nothing I said was false. Religions are Politics if you believe they're FAKE, then obviously they're a power grab. That's not lack of knowledge it's an opinion for shit's sake.

Also, there's oppressive doctrine in all religions. That's not an opinion, that is a fact. Let me know where you get lost.

I won't alter quotes any more, I saw the warning, appreciate it.

Yes.
Fear is the primary political tool of the right wing.
The right is going to take away your social security.

The right is going to take away your job and ship it overseas.

The right is going to take away Roe v. Wade tomorrow.

The right is going to poison your drinking water.

The right is going to burn black churches.

The right is going to lynch minorities.

The right is going to bomb countries with brown people in them.

The right wants to unjustly execute falsely convicted innocents.

The right wants to keep your children stupid and in the street.

The want your children to starve in the gutter.

The right wants you to get cancer and die.

The right wants you helpless against corporations.

<><><>

Who's the fear monger? Everyone's heard this drumbeat before.

Orange ALERT!
Orange ALERT!

Whoa... this wasn't there when I first responded.

Fear is not the primary tool of the left, but is of the right? are you nipping into Mr. Shaman's Thorazine supply?

They've been using fear-mongering since WOODROW WILSON said we had to stop the goddamn HUN! All FDR did was identity politics playing the fears of one group against another. All we had to fear was HIM!

We get a healthy dose of fear through every news outlet in the nation run by libs. The left use fear like sailors use cursewords... all the motherfucking goddamn time. Shit!

I won't say that the right doesn't use their fair share (fairness being the goal here :rolleyes:) but are amateurs compared to the 150 year pedigree of the left which stretches back to the reconstruction!

Sorry, that shit don't fly.

Orange ALERT!

Is that why democrats decided to spend the SS trust fund? Then tax those incomes?

The repubs wanted the public to have the ability to invest 10% of those funds.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight......take your 10% and $PIN-THE-WHEEL, on Wall $treet!!!

Great idea......

:rolleyes:
Proves you know shit about making money, but are hell at begging.

Do you need a refill on your thorazine, or would you like some Haldol where the real lack of action is?

This is the extent of your thought process, dude.

I realize it's 2010. The point that flew over your head, is that *most* of the Middle East, DOESN'T realize that it's 2010. Dipshit.
Oh yes, that excuses barbarism.

128743500936235117.jpg

I didn't excuse anything.
aaaaAAAAAaaaaa.... I see what you're saying. you and I are in agreement then. It's not excused by the date. It's barbarism and needs to die out.

Declaring that I'm lacking in knowledge is just a juvenile way to have a discussion dude. Seriously.

Nothing I said was false. Religions are Politics if you believe they're FAKE, then obviously they're a power grab. That's not lack of knowledge it's an opinion for shit's sake.

Also, there's oppressive doctrine in all religions. That's not an opinion, that is a fact. Let me know where you get lost.

I won't alter quotes any more, I saw the warning, appreciate it.

Newby, The G(oddamned)T(urd) loves to muddy the waters.

This GT is an established Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd hack who sometimes throws in 1/2-truths to get you off-balance....but as the issue deepens....this LIEberrhoid arsewipe will support the Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd line 99.999% .

Re ISLAM the POLITICAL DOGMA/Quasi RELIGION: In case you missed the 3 most revealing Videos (MUST SEES) they are:

GOOGLE: Youtube, 3 things about Islam.
This is the best one, around 8 minutes, if I recall correctly. I think it's the first link.

GOOGLE: Youtube, Freedom is my Religion.
It's approx 6 min (?).

GOOGLE: Youtube, Enemy Within.
Approx 6 min(?). It is on a different menu. They are quite a few videos with that title that don't have anything to do with ISLAM.

Suggestion: get the name of the author. It's the same author for all the three videos. ALL three videos are GREAT !!!

FACT: If you never see another video on Religion or Politics....Ya Gotta see: "3 things about Islam".

After you see it......I absolutely guarantee that you'll want to recommend it to your friends. I stake my reputation on that.

Last edited:
Guatama, there's no incentive for anyone to read your particular spiddle man. Try taLKING like a grown-assed man, for fuck's sake.

Guatama, there's no incentive for anyone to read your particular spiddle man. Try taLKING like a grown-assed man, for fuck's sake.

G(oddamned)T(urd).....you're a loser, supporting a loser's cause.

Now, who the fuck wants to hear an established loser supporting a loser.....get real.

The only thing that got "exposed" is your obsessive compulsive disorder. I can't help ya over the net with that though, homey. I hope you have the most excellent weekend.

The only thing that got "exposed" is your obsessive compulsive disorder. I can't help ya over the net with that though, homey. I hope you have the most excellent weekend.

Must be tough to be a jerkoff.....then see your Messiah making a complete ass of himself knowing damn well he's gonna munch the tumbleweed come 2012.

Well......a loser is as a loser does.

Betcha you're wondering whether it's your genes or the environment that caused you to be just a meaningless fart.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tom%20Tomorrow9-29.png

What do you think? Are we being played? Even after 9/11, I did not fear Muslims in America. I still don't....but I am trying to understand those who do.

I dont think anyone fears them Madeline, but more people are coming to understand them better.

That is a big difference then fear.
What, specifically have "more people" come to know about them?

Tom%20Tomorrow9-29.png

What do you think? Are we being played? Even after 9/11, I did not fear Muslims in America. I still don't....but I am trying to understand those who do.

I dont think anyone fears them Madeline, but more people are coming to understand them better.

That is a big difference then fear.
What, specifically have "more people" come to know about them?

Rattle MarcATL....

If you STILL do not have a clue as to why the Mid Eastern Muslim, on the average, is the enemy of the World......following the teachings of the Historically Documented THIEF, MURDERER, and PEDOPHILE RAPIST Mohammed....then one can only come to the conclusion that you have mental black-outs that render you out of contact with REALITY....or, you reside in La La Land.

ISLAM, The POLITICAL DOCTRINE that is deliberately obfuscated with RELIGIOUS OVERTONES in the form of so-called INSTRUCTIONS from Allah i.e., the Shariah Laws, has a FLAGRANTLY CLEAR MESSAGE which is the CENTRAL MESSAGE of the QURAN: MAKE THE WORLD THE CALIPHATE OF ISLAM preferably by word.....BY SWORD, IF NECESSARY !!!

THERE IS NO OTHER RELIGION ON THIS PLANET THAT HAS THE CONQUEST OF THE WORLD....."BY SWORD, IF NECESSARY" as it's CENTRAL GOAL !!! !!!

IMPORTANT FACT: THIS MOHAMMED......HE AIN'T NO JESUS CHRIST !!!

GEDDIT ?????? You silly little twit ?????

Last edited:

Forum List

Back