Are we doomed?

Doubletap

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2012
“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing; when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors; when you see that men get rich more easily by graft than by work, and your laws no longer protect you against them, but protect them against you. . . you may know that your society is doomed.”
-Ayn Rand, author, "Atlas Shrugged"

Yep.

But we shall continue with style.

$1 Trillion Obamacare Tax Hike Hitting on Jan. 1\

Americans for Tax Reform : $1 Trillion Obamacare Tax Hike Hitting on Jan. 1

Not even considered part of the 'fiscal cliff.'

America is freaking doomed.
Nope. I'm an optimist. In spite of spiraling deficits, a congress that is completely inept, and citizens that are deeply divided on almost all major issues, I would rather be living in this country than any other place on earth.

I think it's part of our American heritage to scream from roof tops everything that's wrong with the country. There are lot of good things going on, but you won't read about on this bulletin board or in the news.

Last edited:
why do you think I continue to fight for a larger NASA budget, its about high time some of us who want a Gene Roddenberry style future can leave this rock and shoot for the stars. You Republicans are making this a miserable, hostile, strange place to live.

Of course we will be fine. Stop watching FOX news, go out side, ride a bike, get involved the community. Volunteer your time, etc. You will feel better.

why do you think I continue to fight for a larger NASA budget, its about high time some of us who want a Gene Roddenberry style future can leave this rock and shoot for the stars. You Republicans are making this a miserable, hostile, strange place to live.

Of course we will be fine. Stop watching FOX news, go out side, ride a bike, get involved the community. Volunteer your time, etc. You will feel better.

We need space travel so we can screw up another world?
We take what we are with us.

It is over, Nole.

Liberals have taken America down and we will be just another third world shithole in another generation.

You should be proud.

could possibly be the case, you dont know until you try. I just know it would be a great option to get the heck away from Republicans, once and for all.

IM hard at work as we speak engineering a radar system for a future moon mission. It is possible if we try. But were to Fing worried about birth control and gun rights.

could possibly be the case, you dont know until you try. I just know it would be a great option to get the heck away from Republicans, once and for all.

IM hard at work as we speak engineering a radar system for a future moon mission. It is possible if we try. But were to Fing worried about birth control and gun rights.

Good luck selling it to the Chinese!

You should be proud.

I am quite proud. My wave guide modification on the current space track radars across the globe was fully implemented two years ago, I was 31. What have you done for America?

only in your world buddy. the Chinese have the will to push their space program, we dont. Just wait until they land on the moon, which is what they plan to do in the next decade. When the Chinese build and maintain a moon base, maybe, just maybe you conservative jerk offs will wake up.

only in your world buddy. the Chinese have the will to push their space program, we dont. Just wait until they land on the moon, which is what they plan to do in the next decade. When the Chinese build and maintain a moon base, maybe, just maybe you conservative jerk offs will wake up.

You are agreeing we me. Now, go git you some gubmint funding like everyone else whilst the grabbin is good!

A gubmint leech.

hahahaha! not quite but I know how you conservatives think. I developed my theory on paper and implemented my ideas at Georgia Tech. I then took me work to a defense contractor and showed them I could save millions by using deionized water over sulferhex gas for many wave guide systems across the globe. If a Govt leach is someone who saves the tax payers money, by all means, keep on with that mid set.

A gubmint leech.

hahahaha! not quite but I know how you conservatives think. I developed my theory on paper and implemented my ideas at Georgia Tech. I then took me work to a defense contractor and showed them I could save millions by using deionized water over sulferhex gas for many wave guide systems across the globe. If a Govt leach is someone who saves the tax payers money, by all means, keep on with that mid set.

A gubmint leech.

If we colonized another planet the first thing to be done would be to set up the military and the political beaucracy.
Then religions.

Forum List

Back