Are we better off today than 4 years ago?

hey come on, they don't care and realize it's not Obama's fault, they shouldn't care gas has been over 3 a gallon the whole time he's been office, they shouldn't care we got our credit rating downgrade, they shouldn't care we are 5 trillion more in dept under him..they should just be thankful Obama is their President and pretend we are better off

Lets just say, for the sake of argument, that Bush didn't destroy the economy. Where would gas prices be today? What exactly did Bush do, without destroying the economy, to lower his record high gas prices?

As for the public debt, the right wing doesn't seem to care that much of it is due to the interest payments on the debt financed tax break for the wealthy and optional war in Iraq.

I don't expect a coherent answer from you. You're just an idiot drone.

Why do you have your rep turned off, pussymoto? I wanted to send you something.

Reps are for circle jerk cowards. Why do you care?

Lets just say, for the sake of argument, that Bush didn't destroy the economy. Where would gas prices be today? What exactly did Bush do, without destroying the economy, to lower his record high gas prices?

As for the public debt, the right wing doesn't seem to care that much of it is due to the interest payments on the debt financed tax break for the wealthy and optional war in Iraq.

You're the coward..live with it

hey why cant I thank your posts?

It's a wonderful feature on the forum. It shows how your opinions are viewed by your peers. Turn yours on - give us a peek into your brilliance, pussyboy.

You're not my peer, scumbag. You're a circle jerking rep whore. Sorry, but I don't want to play your pussy face game. Live with it.

I bet your rep whoring circle gives you points for what you just typed.

It's a wonderful feature on the forum. It shows how your opinions are viewed by your peers. Turn yours on - give us a peek into your brilliance, pussyboy.

You're not my peer, scumbag. You're a circle jerking rep whore. Sorry, but I don't want to play your pussy face game. Live with it.

Just leave your rep off, sissy boy. It's obvious if you turned it on, you'd have about seven red stars in your profile. Put your mouth back on Obama's balls now and STFU.

fucking idiots who are more interested in scoring meaningless points than getting to the facts of any issue

Just leave your rep off, sissy boy. It's obvious if you turned it on, you'd have about seven red stars in your profile. Put your mouth back on Obama's balls now and STFU.

oh darn...:lmao:

LOL, it would zoom into the red...

Of course. You and your circle jerk friends play that game, for no other reason than you can't stand a person who has a different point of view. Fuck that loser game. BTW, my reps were nowhere near being into the red when I chose to stop that waste of time.

Wow, it really pisses you off that I don't play your coward game of circle jerk and neg. That's certainly an added benefit. You claim you're a grown man, and you think that game is important? You're a petulant pissant.

Forum List

Back