Are we atheists really that annoying??

amrchaos

Pentheus torn apart
Nov 1, 2008
Miami
Hey all--your favorite non-believer here. Ok, maybe not your favorite.

After reading an article by an atheist, there seems to b some criticism about atheists on the internet. The author claims that atheist are the most annoying people on the internet!!

So, to all of you non-atheist(I guess that means theist, right?), do you find the atheist on this board annoying?

OH, by the way, a little gift to my fellow annoying atheist.
atheism

Too many non religious types insist that they have a "Freedom FROM Religion" when in fact it's "Freedom OF Religion".

That's what's annoying.

Atheists don't exist. If you give an atheist a lie detector test, they'll fail when they answer "no" to the question "do you believe in God?"

Too many non religious types insist that they have a "Freedom FROM Religion" when in fact it's "Freedom OF Religion".

That's what's annoying.

So in other words, religion is free to do what it wishes, but the people are not?

Is that what you mean?

Or is it possible that people are free to choose their religion, and if they cannot make up their mind, then they are allowed not to practice any religion they have not dedicated themselves to?

After reading an article by an atheist, there seems to b some criticism about atheists on the internet. The author claims that atheist are the most annoying people on the internet!!

So, to all of you non-atheist(I guess that means theist, right?), do you find the atheist on this board annoying?

atheism

Only when you pull stupid shit like this.

atheism

Only when you pull stupid shit like this.

Don't encourage me!!

That's what's annoying.

So in other words, religion is free to do what it wishes, but the people are not?

Is that what you mean?

Or is it possible that people are free to choose their religion, and if they cannot make up their mind, then they are allowed not to practice any religion they have not dedicated themselves to?
Freedom of religion means we get to worship or not worship and dont tell you what to do in worship....Thats seems to be something you wierdos seem to not understand.

atheism

ya dont annoy me....... so there.

That's what's annoying.

Is that what you mean?

Freedom of religion means we get to worship or not worship and dont tell you what to do in worship....Thats seems to be something you wierdos seem to not understand.

Who told you what to do in worship?

I always thought that was up to the leader of the congregation. You know--like the rabbi, Imam, priest, or what have you?

Even so, you are being told what to worship and how to worship it by some one or some thing in your religion, so I don't think that is called freedom. I guess the freedom you refer to comes in when you choose to obey your religious leaders teachings, right?

That's what's annoying.

Freedom of religion means a right not to believe in religion as well.
Otherwise it is not a freedom but a mandate.
And since as someone on here posted before a judge has declared that Atheism can be a religion, then we can parctice it under the freedom of religion clause.

Last edited:

atheism

ya dont annoy me....... so there.

That probably means I am not much of an atheists!:tongue:

Well, it is true that the no christians has gotten Jihadified from my posts. But then, Christians don't believe in Jihad, now do they?

atheism

you misspelled boring

Personally, I don't give a flyin' fuck what you believe. But I see no reason to attack somebody else for whatever they believe, that is kind of annoying. Somebody gets in your face, fine, tell 'em to STFU. Otherwise, maybe you should do the same.

atheism

you misspelled boring

When you think about it, atheism is kind of boring!!

No religious days.
No fun stories to tell.
No philosophical perspective to understand society by.

In fact, I bet many theist think an atheist is just a person that is so bored that he wish to shock people by making blasphemous statements!! Thus the claim "atheist are annoying!!"

And it doesn't help when that group in New York is trying to take down a cross from what is basically a public cementary. Think about it--don't those people have anything better to do?

atheism

Well, yes. I mean, and I'm talking generalities here, if you atheists would just be athiests and shut up, it would be no problem. What pisses people off is that you want to deny everyone else their right to exercise their religion.

atheism

I go out of my way to annoy the self rightious bastards whose holier than thou attitude makes my rectum want to suck a lime. Nothing makes my day more than a couple of the thumpers to show up at my door with a Jesus periodical and tell them to just keep my copy that I'm not superstitious. Then if necessary I explain the meaning of superstition..."A belief for which there is no material evidence" The only way to prove the bible is to refer to the bible.

Last edited:

Most atheists aren't annoying at all. They don't believe, and they don't CARE if others do,

Some atheists are as tedious and boring and childish as some evangleical Christians.

For some reason those wankers feel obligated by their FAITH (in non-belief) to PREACH their non-faith.

Most atheists aren't annoying at all. They don't believe, and they don't CARE if others do,

Some atheists are as tedious and boring and childish as some evangleical Christians.

For some reason those wankers feel obligated by their FAITH (in non-belief) to PREACH their non-faith.

I call myself agnostic. I do care. I care that 75% of all children in this country are the victims of a childhood brainwashing about an ancient fairy tale which contains repeated miraculous happenings which in fact did not happen:

The universe was created in six days about 6000 years ago

Two naked teens and a snake in garden determined the fate of the whole human race

There was a flood in which the water level reached a depth of 29.000 ft and evaporated in a few weeks

Big fish puked up live men

Walls came tumbling at the sound of a trumpet

A virgin gave birth to the god of the universe

A man was able to walk on water

People were healed of leprosy by laying hands on them

Water was turned into fine wine

5000 hungry men plus women and children who also ate were fed with two fish and five loaves then 12 baskets of leftovers were collected

A man was hung on a cross and bled like a hog only to show up two days later fit as a fiddle

Test your intelligence. That is such a major crock of shit that only a
fool or somebody who was brainwashed as a child could possibly believe
it...especially if the story was told by a few of the man's close friends 2000
years ago and never verified by anybody else. There were basically six
acknowledged historians in the world at that time. Not a one of them documented
any part of this. It would be like somebody down the street telling you that
they were taken to the planet Visarouis and examined by aliens. It would be like
Mickey Mantle and Roger Maris never being mentioned in the NY Times.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back