Are we approaching a Romney blowout?

Romney is going to blast O out of the water. And all the elitist lefties sitting in the cities will have to face the fact that they are completely out of touch with the majority of America....and not because they're "superior", either.

Interesting, how it's forbidden for anyone in the media to badmouth rural people, or for any politician to do so. However, attacking blue staters and city dwellers gets a green light, and it's a staple of Republican politicians. The right-wing political correctness standards which guide the media and political campaigns say that bigoted attacks are fully acceptable, so long as only Democrats are attacked.

Last edited:
It's interesting that the financial markets lag behind the poll probabilities. I think that's because the financial markets are less rational. With any "stock", people tend get a sort of emotional attachment to the stock. Instead of selling a loser off and taking the small hit, they'll ride it all the way to the bottom, in a vain hope of recouping the loss later.

That certainly explains your undying devotion to Obama.

as opposed to the right's undying devotion to romney?

:cuckoo:

Watch how quickly they throw him under the bus and claim he was not their best candidate

Romney is going to blast O out of the water. And all the elitist lefties sitting in the cities will have to face the fact that they are completely out of touch with the majority of America....and not because they're "superior", either.

The majority of Americans live in cities or the suburbs of those cities.

It's all over but for the crying, and they know it. Look a the batshit crazy threads the're starting...

Wasn't all that long ago Libs were predicting a huge Obama victory...
That seems to have changed.
Maybe Romney pulls this thing out after all.

If true I bet Chris Mathews quits on air.
He goes out foaming at the mouth cursing his head off.
That would be really cool.

I come bearing pictures! Below are both Rasmussen's and Gallup's final numbers on party ID for 2004 and 2008 versus the actual breakdown on election day as well as their breakdowns for this year.

raspartyidaugseptavgjpg.jpg

galluppartyid040812.jpg

Rasmussen is a bit more accurate than Gallup, but the important thing to note is that they both show that Republicans have the edge going into the the final week before the election. If Romney wins Indies by 8+ percentage points as most of the national polls are showing, he wins in a landslide.

Discuss.
I don't see a blowout either way it will be a two maybe three point win.

I'll laugh when I watch the you tube with tears streaming down his pathetic race-baiting ass.:clap2:

And most of the above, such as FiveThirtyEight, predicate their analysis on a comprehensive sampling of polls, including swing state polls, where the election will be decided.

It's interesting that the financial markets lag behind the poll probabilities. I think that's because the financial markets are less rational. With any "stock", people tend get a sort of emotional attachment to the stock. Instead of selling a loser off and taking the small hit, they'll ride it all the way to the bottom, in a vain hope of recouping the loss later.

That certainly explains your undying devotion to Obama.

:lol: post of the week

I wanna see Matthews go lie this....

Last edited by a moderator:
I come bearing pictures! Below are both Rasmussen's and Gallup's final numbers on party ID for 2004 and 2008 versus the actual breakdown on election day as well as their breakdowns for this year.

raspartyidaugseptavgjpg.jpg

galluppartyid040812.jpg

Rasmussen is a bit more accurate than Gallup, but the important thing to note is that they both show that Republicans have the edge going into the the final week before the election. If Romney wins Indies by 8+ percentage points as most of the national polls are showing, he wins in a landslide.

Discuss.
It'll be a landslide...........

Forum List

Back