Are we Already Living in a Police State?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Dont be so sure until you watch the video below.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXg2WsNCrW4&feature=related]We are Preparing for Massive Civil War, Says DHS Informant - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpGW4YrdHBE&feature=related]the End of Liberty of America (FULL VERSION!) - YouTube[/ame]

Yes, we are living in a police state, and it will continue as long as the majority buys into the phony Left/Right paradigm.

That is the main distraction from the real goals of those who control.
And the sheeple suck it up.

What I find fascinating is that those who support the police the most say they want a less powerful government. It doesn't add up.

Both the Left and Right are smorgasbord constitutionalists. They talk about how much they love the constitution...until it gets in the way of their agenda.

It is disturbing that people are becoming so authoritarian on both sides.

Yes, we are living in a police state, and it will continue as long as the majority buys into the phony Left/Right paradigm.

That is the main distraction from the real goals of those who control.
And the sheeple suck it up.

What I find fascinating is that those who support the police the most say they want a less powerful government. It doesn't add up.

Both the Left and Right are smorgasbord constitutionalists. They talk about how much they love the constitution...until it gets in the way of their agenda.

It is disturbing that people are becoming so authoritarian on both sides.

I have nothing but respect for local police, especially the ones that are sensitive to this issue and do not want to violate the Constitution, like the group 'Oath Keepers'.

But the escalating militarization of civilian peace officers into SWAT and that kind of thing is problematic in that once you buy something like all that SWAT equipment and training, you have this instinctive urge to use whether necesary or not.

We have unquestionably been moving in that direction.

Take the time to watch those videos, friend, and you may be surprized how far along that road we have gone.

Still, we are at this time the most free nation on this planet, but viewing the competition, that isnt saying quite so much anymore.

Forum List

Back