Are we allowed to discuss the advertisers here? I am seeing lots from an evil advertser

ads?

I don't see no stinkin ads...

th

I saw this ad. I knew it was evil when I saw it.

alka-seltzer-evil-bacon-original-31562.jpg

I'm not sure why anybody would put up with ads. I don't see any either. But if I did I'd know that those are between the site owner and the ad buyer, and not part of the discussion.

This forum has issues, connectivity, intrusive ads for those that choose not to use an adblock service, etc.

Maybe time to find one that knows what it's doing

i am seeing lots and lots from a group I feel is making dishonest claims and there are about 1/4 of the banner ads I am getting. Can I complain about them, or is tat a no no

The problem is WHERE you can discuss them. Choosing the right forum for that discussion. Maybe Gen Discuss?

USMB does not choose the ads. Doesn't know from day to day what is running. So we have very little control over the ones that appear. I'll tell you that -- if you're seeing banner ads, a lot of time they are targeted to YOU. Because of your overall web purchasing, shopping, browsing habits.

If they are hitting a personal nerve -- clean your cookies and get rid of commercial spyware.

New Topics

Forum List

Back