Are we all pathetic as we make all such sites like the Tower

I can honestly say there are 3 posters that have fundamentally changed the way I view things.

What were the issues that you changed your mind on?

Regards
DL
Blacks being racist and reality.

A good belief to scrap. Good for you.

We are all tribal thinkers to some extent and should recognize that that propensity of loyalty to our affiliations are not racist. It is just preference.

Regards
DL
I didnt scrap anything. I just think differently about it. Before I believed Blacks could be racist. Now I understand its not really being racist.

A good shift in thinking.

Regards
DL

Each mind is unique, and it shouldn't be our intent to meddle with that uniqueness. If someone reads a post, then does their own research to reinforce their own mind or expand their own tower, that is what is positive and worthwhile.

So all you have done is taken from those who have confirmed your bias.

That is not changing your mindset to another's view while discarding yourself of a poor view.

Regards
DL

No. That’s never true.
Maybe in your reality but not mine. :rolleyes:
So if you rape my wife it is right for me to rape yours?

Do you even logic?
Yes. Turn about is fair play.

How does one logic? I use logic if thats what you mean.
You don’t strike me as someone who uses logic. You think two wrongs makes a right.
I dont have to strike you as someone that uses logic. I was just letting you know that I did. Its up to you to make your decision from that. :rolleyes:
I agree and I have. You are a dupe.

Maybe in your reality but not mine. :rolleyes:

Do you even logic?

You don’t strike me as someone who uses logic. You think two wrongs makes a right.
I dont have to strike you as someone that uses logic. I was just letting you know that I did. Its up to you to make your decision from that. :rolleyes:
You are a dope. :rolleyes:

Do you even logic?

Sometimes.

Sometimes.
I have the DNA of revolutionaries but I am not an exact duplicate.

Sometimes.
I have the DNA of revolutionaries but I am not an exact duplicate.
Dupes rarely are.

IOW, you are stuck in your thinking patterns and even a the truth will not move you. You are as described at the end of this link.
In other words, you didn't comprehend what I said the first time and still don't.

Forum List

Back