Are we afraid of Saudi Arabia like we are of Israel?

EXCLUSIVE: Donald Trump made millions from Saudi Arabia, but trashes Hillary Clinton for Saudi donations to Clinton Foundation

afp-fr8vi.jpg

trump4n-15-web.jpg

trump4n-17-web.jpg

trump4n-23-web.jpg

EXCLUSIVE: Donald Trump made millions from Saudi government

The difference between The Donald and Hillary:

The Donald wasn't elected at that time, Hillary was a United States Senator, then United States Secretary of State and before that the very politically active wife of Bill Clinton who was President.

It's amazing how wrong you are and how often. I honestly didn't think it was possible to be as ditzy and clueless as you consistently are, that it was an act put on by bleached blonde female actresses because some men liked that in a woman. Wow..... just wow.

I'm not a blond and don't pretend to be, I'm a Burnette and proud of my hair color.

Now tell me where I'm wrong. Obviously SA is the king of terrorists and ISIS are Sunnis and they are ruthless on humanitarian rights, and yet the US loves them. WHY?

It's amazing how wrong you are and how often. I honestly didn't think it was possible to be as ditzy and clueless as you consistently are, that it was an act put on by bleached blonde female actresses because some men liked that in a woman. Wow..... just wow.

I'm not a blond and don't pretend to be, I'm a Burnette and proud of my hair color.

Now tell me where I'm wrong. Obviously SA is the king of terrorists and ISIS are Sunnis and they are ruthless on humanitarian rights, and yet the US loves them. WHY?

Considering the deep connection that The House of Saud has to 9/11, the sensible thing to have done after 9/11 would have been for America to level Saudi Arabia and adopt a Regime Change Policy, Saudi Arabia should have got the Shock and Awe Bombardment NOT Iraq which had NOTHING to do with 9/11 on ANY level.

An advance team of Special Op's could have entered Saudi Arabia at night and secured the oil fields, this was done in Iraq the securing of the oil fields....and then Saudi Arabia should have been subjected to the Shock and Awe Bombardment.

The House of Saud are evil and need removing instead of having their buttocks kissed by absolute hypocrites, who on one hand say they want to eliminate ISIS and Al-Nusra and Al-Qaeda and yet on the other hand kiss the buttocks of the main perpetrators who are funding and supporting in every way possible ISIS and Al-Nusra and Al-Qaeda.

Your "interpretation" based on the blinders you so willingly wear besides, ditzy knows no hair color except in funny stereotypes.

Your "interpretation" based on the blinders you so willingly wear besides, ditzy knows no hair color except in funny stereotypes.

Israel will send a nuke over and Saudi Arabia will get rid of the petro dollar.

View attachment 122471

RIYADH — The United States wants to see a strong Saudi Arabia, Defence Secretary Jim Mattis said during talks Wednesday aimed at reinvigorating the Riyadh-Washington alliance.

Mattis, meeting top officials in the Saudi capital, also hinted that President Donald Trump could visit the kingdom, a longtime US ally which has welcomed Washington's firmer line against common adversary Iran.

"It is in our interest to see a strong Saudi Arabia," Mattis said at the start of talks with Deputy Crown Prince Mohammad Bin Salman, the defence minister, pointing to the country's "military security services and secret services”.

"What we can do here today could actually open the door possibly to bringing our president to Saudi Arabia," Mattis said.

Mattis, a retired four-star Marine general, earlier met King Salman at Al Yamamah Palace in Riyadh, where he told the monarch: "It's good to be back."

Mattis commanded troops during the 2003 invasion of Iraq.

US wants ‘strong’ Saudi Arabia — Mattis

The support the Army of Conquest which involves all those fighting against Assad and yes ISIS. Are we afraid of Sunni's because they are the majority of Muslims and well we know how Wahhabism are supporters of terrorism. We pay 3.8 billion a year to Israel and how much have we spent on Iraq and Syria?? Lets not even talk about Afghanistan, due to the Tapi pipeline.

We really never do anything due to humanitarian reasons. Its just an excuse. Iran is honoring the agreement , but its the US who is threatening to pull out.

Who in the U.S. is 'afraid' of Israel or Saudi Arabia?

View attachment 122471

RIYADH — The United States wants to see a strong Saudi Arabia, Defence Secretary Jim Mattis said during talks Wednesday aimed at reinvigorating the Riyadh-Washington alliance.

Mattis, meeting top officials in the Saudi capital, also hinted that President Donald Trump could visit the kingdom, a longtime US ally which has welcomed Washington's firmer line against common adversary Iran.

"It is in our interest to see a strong Saudi Arabia," Mattis said at the start of talks with Deputy Crown Prince Mohammad Bin Salman, the defence minister, pointing to the country's "military security services and secret services”.

"What we can do here today could actually open the door possibly to bringing our president to Saudi Arabia," Mattis said.

Mattis, a retired four-star Marine general, earlier met King Salman at Al Yamamah Palace in Riyadh, where he told the monarch: "It's good to be back."

The support the Army of Conquest which involves all those fighting against Assad and yes ISIS. Are we afraid of Sunni's because they are the majority of Muslims and well we know how Wahhabism are supporters of terrorism. We pay 3.8 billion a year to Israel and how much have we spent on Iraq and Syria?? Lets not even talk about Afghanistan, due to the Tapi pipeline.

We really never do anything due to humanitarian reasons. Its just an excuse. Iran is honoring the agreement , but its the US who is threatening to pull out.

Everyone should be but those in "the know" who cater to them.

View attachment 122471

Everyone should be but those in "the know" who cater to them.

Why would are you afraid of Israel and Saudi Arabia?

How do you think that they are plotting to harm you?

Israel will send a nuke over and Saudi Arabia will get rid of the petro dollar.
Sure they will...... :lmao:

seems to me that money made by doing business in a country is not
THE SAME as getting money by donation from the government of the
country

[QUOTE="Ringel05, post:

Burnette?. It is not obvious to me that SA is the "king of terrorists" The government of Saudi Arabia does not engage (as far as is known) in terrorism.
There is no governmental supported terrorist militia. Iran does have a HUGE
terrorist milititia---namely HEZBOLLAH. There is no question that lots of
Saudis are VERY WEALTHY-----and some do support terrorism or engage
in terrorism. It is clear to me that Trump is eager to deal with the government
of Saudi Arabia-----not its terrorist supporters. Keep in mind----the 9-11-01
Jihadists did not use Saudi airforce jets in their acts of terrorism nor did they
use Saudi supplied bombs or guns. Hezbollah and its shills DO use Iranian
armaments. Most muslims are sunnis-----the overwhelming majority of Pakistani
muslims are also sunnis-------Most Iranians are Shiites----they hang adolescent
homosexuals. Most 'palestinian' musims are sunnis. What does Shiite vs
Sunni mean to YOU? It is not clear to me that THE US LOVES SAUDI ARABIA--------Former President Carter and Hillary Clinton seem love Saudi
Arabia------they are democrats

Saudi Arabia not only funds terrorists, it creates them by funding Wahabi Madrassas around the world. The Taliban in Afghanistan and most terrorist groups in Pakistan were created through Saudi funding. Hezbollah is named a terrorist group by some western countries and the Sunni Muslim, especially Wahabi, states only because it is at odds with Israel and is the mainstay of Lebanon's defense against another Israeli invasion occupation and because it is a Shia organization. Hezbollah, like any nationalist group, has attacked military occupation forces whether Israeli or Western. This also leads the West to categorize them as terrorist. But, this is par for the course. The Muhajedin were freedom fighters when they fought Russian occupation but their kids became terrorists when the fought Western occupation. Dummies like Rosie just don't get it.

Saudi Arabia not only funds terrorists, it creates them by funding Wahabi Madrassas around the world. The Taliban in Afghanistan and most terrorist groups in Pakistan were created through Saudi funding. Hezbollah is named a terrorist group by some western countries and the Sunni Muslim, especially Wahabi, states only because it is at odds with Israel and is the mainstay of Lebanon's defense against another Israeli invasion occupation and because it is a Shia organization. Hezbollah, like any nationalist group, has attacked military occupation forces whether Israeli or Western. This also leads the West to categorize them as terrorist. But, this is par for the course. The Muhajedin were freedom fighters when they fought Russian occupation but their kids became terrorists when the fought Western occupation. Dummies like Rosie just don't get it.

Monte parrots Shiite shit propaganda The Muhajedeen were terrorists way back in the 1980s when the WHITE HOUSE was funding their filth in Afghanistan and calling them freedom fighters just as Saddam Hussein was a brutal murdering
pile of Baathist shit way back in the 1960s when he murdered his way to control of
Iraq and initiated his bloody career over the dead bodies of both Shiite and Kurdish babies. Unfortunately ---the white house did not ask my opinion. Monte also forgets that HEZBOLLA invaded Israel and even forgot her DELIGHT in the sexually obscene mutilaiton torture murder they inflicted on kidnapped Israeli border guards.

BTW ----monte forgot to tell you that back then---in the 1980s and into the 1990s---
PAKISTAN was calling the Mujahedeen in Afghanistan aka TALIBAN ---
"FREEDOM FIGHTERS", too-------they changed their minds and, like, monte---
REVISED HISTORY. Historic revisionism is a BAATHIST THING.------she also forgets that Shiite sluts also like to tie bombs to their whorish asses and blow the
brains out of children. For insight into Hezbollah world wide terrorism---google.
For better insight----find a Yemeni in the USA-----gain his trust and --CONVERSE
with him about the situation in Yemen in reference to Iran---"the houthis" and
the implanted presence of HEZBOLLAH. It might be a good idea to look at the
history of the use of MUSTARD GASES----by Baathist scum

PS---monte's allegation that THE ONLY REASON THAT HEZBOLLAH IS CALLED A TERRORIST organization is because like her-----it seeks the annihilation of Israel and the jewish people-------is A VERY BAATHIST and SHIITE bit of shit. ------nothing new-------it is a concept that the Baathists use incessantly in a bid to form its ALLIANCES dating all the way back to the GIFTING of mustard gas by Adolf to his
dear friend 'grand mufti' Al Husseini. >>> Gamal Abdel Nasser>>> Saddam Hussein >>>> Hafez and Bashar Assad. Hezbollah is so chock full of mustard
gas at this time that the USA homeland security people have elaborated extensive and intricate protocols designed to SALVAGE as many USA victims as possible should monte's pals decide to use it in the USA. Baathists are the only people to
use the stuff since world war I-------adolf gave it to "grand mufi" al husseini even BEFORE world war II . Its use is illegal because it is BARBARIC ------as barbaric as the obscene torture murders that delight Monte

Fellows of cyberspace!!!! HARKEN!! In case of terrorist attack using mustard gas--------FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS broadcast via radio, TV, cyberspace,
Street megaphones and even SKYWRITING------most important -STAY PUT----
do not venture out of doors------the stuff HANGS AROUND IN THE ENVIRONMENT
and gets ONTO ANYTHING from trees to buildings and will stick to your clothes-----
the first line of defense is going to be DECONTAMINATION. Homeland security
will set up stations--------FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS

Forum List

Back