Are things really that bad? Or are we being lied to?

Outside of the wishes of the republicans to destroy America I am doing just fine.

I am doing better than I thought possible a couple of years ago. While Obama was in office... I woke up some mornings and looked into the mirror and asked what am I doing wrong.
Bill Clinton even said it at a Hillary campaign event. He said he feels bad for the small business person that is struggling due to less than 2% Growth for so many years. He wondered out loud how it would be to look in the mirror each day and blame yourself. Obama got mad at him but he said it and he was right.
Today I see a bright future for myself my community and my family. Say what you want about Trump, he has hand picked some good economic minds to get us out of the Obama nightmare.

Outside of the wishes of the republicans to destroy America I am doing just fine.
Wow, you made my point. If you have not noticed America is booming since the Republicans took over.

Glad you are doing well, now all you need do is get the paranoia under control.
America has been booming for at least 5 years before rumpy started us on the downward slide. It is not paranoia that I have it is foresight! Why is it when republicans leave office a dem has to fix all the economic problems they caused?

I am doing better than I thought possible a couple of years ago. While Obama was in office... I woke up some mornings and looked into the mirror and asked what am I doing wrong.
Bill Clinton even said it at a Hillary campaign event. He said he feels bad for the small business person that is struggling due to less than 2% Growth for so many years. He wondered out loud how it would be to look in the mirror each day and blame yourself. Obama got mad at him but he said it and he was right.
Today I see a bright future for myself my community and my family. Say what you want about Trump, he has hand picked some good economic minds to get us out of the Obama nightmare.
Nothing has changed between now and a year ago. It's Obama era economy and Trump spun fanaticism.

Wow, you made my point. If you have not noticed America is booming since the Republicans took over.

America has been booming for at least 5 years before rumpy started us on the downward slide. It is not paranoia that I have it is foresight! Why is it when republicans leave office a dem has to fix all the economic problems they caused?
America has not been "booming." Yes, the recession was over in 2009 and we have seen small growth since then. All recession end whether action is taken or not. In the case of Obama to end his recession he plunged us into massive debt.

That said, the economy is booming today not because of anything Obama did, or you would have named them. It is booming because of consumer confidence is high. The stock market investors are hopeful for the future. It is all about perception. You know that, that is why you try and give credit to Obama for that which he did not do.

It was booming before repubs took office in NW Arkanass...Notice how improved economic activity is occurring world wide? It's not from Trump being elected...

Just speaking for myself I have it better then I ever thought I could.

Based on the video I watched, you are not being lied to. It wasn't even suggested. Do you have the mental capacity to watch something and interpret it's meaning without having someone explain it to you?

And why is the economy being discussed? It wasn't even introduced in the video.

Forum List

Back