Are things heating up with Syria???

freeandfun1

VIP Member
Feb 14, 2004
Are things heating up with Syria???

US, FRANCE TELL SYRIA TO GET OUT OF LEBANON – The US and France introduced a United Nations Security Council resolution Wednesday demanding that 20,000 Syrian troops "withdraw without delay" from Lebanon and that Syria stop meddling in the country's November elections, The Washington Post reports. The resolution also calls on Lebanon to disband and disarm all militias, including Hizb’Allah. US Ambassador to the UN John Danforth told the council that he will press for a vote on the resolution Thursday.
Israel to Syria: You CAN'T sleep quietly now
JERUSALEM -- Israeli leaders warned Syria on Wednesday that it bears the blame for a double suicide bombing by Hamas terrorists because it harbors the group's leadership, and they hinted at possible retaliation.

Hold your horses, i bet it is just tough talk. Like syria is gona listen, especially to UN.
Maybe we will give a green light to israel to as to deflect the iraq situation, just thinking aloud

drac said:
Hold your horses, i bet it is just tough talk. Like syria is gona listen, especially to UN.
Maybe we will give a green light to israel to as to deflect the iraq situation, just thinking aloud

Well I have to agree... Israel alone can't take out Syria without exposing them to Egypt. And the story about the truckloads of WMD's shipped out of Iraq days before the war, is maybe true. But then again, something like that only gets a nuke in response. So more accurately, Israel can't take on Syria conventionally but maybe they won't have to.

Forum List

Back